Chapter 18

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 18

Getting back

1 month passed. Wei Li went back with his mother already. School just started for both GuiGui and Aaron.

It was quite some time since they both talk to each other. In class, GuiGui acted very cold to Aaron and he acted back towards her. Aaron did not make GuiGui stay back and go to his office too. Both of them usually came back home late. GuiGui would always be spending her time with WangZi while Aaron would always be in the school marking assignments.

7pm in school....

Aaron was still marking the assignments...
He came to the last one. GuiGui's.

Her written essay. Forbidden Love. (A little boring part... Skip it of you feel it is too boring... But I still hope you can take some time to read)

Once upon a time, there was a princess named Ella. Her sister was made to marry a prince from another country. After some time together, they found out that they actually loved each other very much but Ella's sister, Ariel always had many meetings with different countries. Ariel and prince WuZun did not have much time together. As time pass, Ella and Wu Zun became closer. Their relationship was way better than being brothers and sisters.Ella knew that this was wrong. By the time Ariel found out their relationship, Ella already killed herself. It was a sin in the country to love someone's husband. Wu Zun got very sad with the news too. He went to the place Ella was burried and took a sword out. There was no way he could live when Ella was not around. He slowly recalled all of their happy momments together and gave a weak smile. " I'm coming Ella... please wait for me. " Wu Zun said and killed himself with the sword. He laid beside the person he loved... That, already made him contented.

After reading the essay GuiGui wrote, he immediately knew what GuiGui was referring to. He mumbled quietly.

" Not paying attention in class again. I reminded all of you to leave some paragraph before writting. "

Aaron gave GuiGui a grade and hurried back home to apologise to GuiGui. He went to the nearest flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers.

Wang Zi and GuiGui side...

" Wangie! Thank you so much for being there with me! " GuiGui said, giving WangZi a hug.

" Let me send you back home! It's getting dark already... "

" Hmm... "

At the gate...

" GuiGui can I ask you something? "

" Ya? "

" Can you be my girlfriend? I know you rejected me... "

" Wangie... I'm really sorry. I have somebody I really love in my heart already. Although I have broken up with him... (takes a deep breath and continue) I will still love him, forever. "

" Goodluck with him then... " Wang Zi said and hurried off. Meanwhile, Aaron heard the whole conversation. So she does love me... Aaron thought.

GuiGui saw that Wang Zi had already left and headed towards the lift. A strong pair of hands pulled her and carried her to the back stairs. Only a dim light was there. Nothing else.

" Let me go! "

" No! "

GuiGui immediately recognize that voice...

" Why did you pull me here? "

GuiGui saw a bouquet of roses in front of her eyes.

" Will you forgive me? "

" Let me think... "

" I'm really sorry for being to immature... I know I am in the wrong... Please forgive me and be my girlfriend again. "

Silence.

Aaron slowly moved towards GuiGui's lips and gently kisses them. He missed the sweetness of them. GuiGui was shocked at first, but kisses Aaron back. GuiGui took out Aaron's tie and the first 2 buttons of his shirt. On the other hand, Aaron took out GuiGui's vest and tie, threw it on the floor and kisses GuiGui's neck. After some time, they departed each other's lips and gasp for air.

" Am I forgiven? "

" Maybe? "

" Do you want more? "

" Here? "

" Let's go home now... "

Aaron grabbed GuiGui's hand and waited for the lift together. They pressed the button and headed home. After putting their things down, they immediately continued. GuiGui tucked her skirt up a liitle and the first three buttons of her school uniform. Aaron saw her doing that and gulped.

" Are you trying to seduce me? "

" Maybe... "

They started kissing passionately and Aaron took of his shirt. GuiGui dis the same and the rest of hers, showing her black bra. Aaron's hands were on GuiGui's while GuiGui's hands were on his chest.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming to their house. They keys could be heard. Hebe was back...

====================================

sorry people the past update was terrible and I got 4 comments only...
About the breakup, it was meant to be like a cliffhanger... Anyways, I spend 2 hours writting this and I hope to get more comments...
Happy reading too !!! =D

" Anything for my little ghostie! I'm your prince right? "