Chapter 17

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 17

The break up

That night, GuiGui and Aaron had to sleep together because Wei Li wants his ‘ own ’ bed. The next morning…

“ Sleepy-head! Time to get up already! ”

GuiGui slowly woke up and let out a yawn. “ But it is only 8! ”

“ Fine then… you can stay here while Wei Li and I can take the shuttle bus back first. ”

GuiGui got down on the bed and immediately rushed to the toilet to get her teeth brushed. Aaron then came to the toilet and join her.

“ Seems like you have a wonderful sleep, thanks to me. ”

“ WhatareyousayingIhavewonderfulsleepeverytime! ”

“ Please gargle before you speak ghostie! ”

GuiGui gargled and started talking.

“ Ghostie? Where did you learnt that from? ”

“ I learnt it from… I made it myself! ”

GuiGui thinks a little and screamed.

“ YOU SAW THE MESSAGE WANG ZI SENT TO ME! ”

“ As I said before… will you stop screaming? ”

“ But you are not allowed to call me that! ”

Aaron fume up when he heard GuiGui said. Why am I not allowed to call you that? I’m already your boyfriend! Aaron thought.

“ Tell me a reason then. ”

“ That’s only for Wangie to call me that! ”

At this point of time, Aaron was really very angry. Wangie, Ghostie… then what about me?

“ WOW! Both of you have nice nicknames! Wangie and Ghostie? Both of you must be a good match! ”

“ Aren’t you my boyfriend? Why are you talking about all this stuff? Can’t you be more mature and understand that these are just our childhood nicknames? ”

“ Are you trying to say that I am immature? Well fine. Since I can’t call you ghostie, and you love your Wang Zi so much, let’s break up then! ”

“ Why are you so… just because you can’t call me ghostie, you want a break up. If you really want a break up for such small stuffs, I have no objections to it! ”

“ From now on, I’m your teacher and your brother-in-law. We have no more other special relationships then! ”

At the shuttle bus station…

The shuttle bus just arrive. GuiGui and Aaron are still very cold to each other. In the bus, Wei Li was seating beside GuiGui, while Aaron sat alone.

“ Do you want to sit with your girlfriend? ” Wei Li asked.

“ No. ” Aaron answered coldly.

“ What’s wrong with your boyfriend? ”

“ His not my boyfriend anymore. ” GuiGui answered in the same tone as Aaron.

Wei Li kept quiet after he felt the coldness between the 2 couples. After a while, Wei Li fell asleep, leaving GuiGui and Aaron still awake. Just then, GuiGui’s phone rang.

Phone conversation.

“ Hello? ”

“ Hey ghostie! ”

GuiGui immediately knew who had called. Wang Zi.

“ Wangie! Why did you call? ”

“ Well, we had not been hanging out for sometime already… Do you want to go out today? ”

“ Hmm… (GuiGui looks at her watch and saw the time now.) How about 2 in the afternoon? ”

“ Okie then… I will meet you at the usual place! ”

“ Wangie! ”

“ Ya? ”

“ Remember to buy ice cream! ”

“ Feeling troubled again? ”

“ A little… ”

“ Well Doctor Qiu will make you relax! ”

“ Do I have to pay for the treatment?( giggled) ”

“ Let me see… I will tell you when we reach there! ”

End of phone conversation.

While GuiGui was chatting with Wang Zi on the phone, giggling and laughing, only one person in the bus was completely sulking. Aaron.

=================================
This is love.
Always like a mountain.
There are always ups and downs.
When will they reunite again??
==================================
Break up... everybody must be quite sad... this chapter is a small dedication to one of my friend. Her grandma was sent to the hospital today afternoon and now in the isolation ward. Don't be sad! Keep praying and may the lord be with you... Amen.

I just updated!! please comment!! thanks for the comments from the other chapter too! =D
HAPPY READING