Chapter 12

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 12

Kindness

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hebe came back but she saw that GuiGui was gone.

“ Honey, let’s go buy the groceries now. ” Hebe said. Aaron nodded his head and headed to his car.

In school…

“ GuiGui, did you enjoy yourself with Wang Zi?? ” DaYa asked grinning.

“ Ya… you even ditch us and follwed your prince! ” MeiMei added.

“ Hmm… Mei, are you jealous? ” YaTou chuckled.

“ She already have XiaoYu with her, why would she be jealous? ” XiaoJie answered.

“ Sometimes I think that XiaoJie got a little smarter! ” MeiMei praised.

The bell rang and everybody got back to their sits. Aaron stormed in the classroom and the first speech he gave was to ask where did GuiGui and Wang Zi were yesterday. Though he knew that they had fun, another side of him wanted to ask what they were doing.

“ GuiGui and Wang Zi, you skipped class yesterday… I have asked the nurse and she said that there weren’t any injured person there.”

GuiGui stood up tell the truth, “ Yes, Sir we skipped our class.” Wang Zi joined in to defend GuiGui. “ You can blame me, I made her skip her class. ”

At this point, Aaron was already fuming with anger. Not because they skipped their classes, but the fact that they were together.

“ Fine, after school I want both of you to wash all the male and female washrooms after school when everybody goes home, as a punishment! ”

GuiGui and Wang Zi nodded their heads and went back to their seats.

After school, GuiGui took their buckets and brought them to the washrooms. All the pupils had already left the school. Plus another week more would be their 1 month holidays.

While washing the washrooms, Wang Zi received a call from his mum. He excused himself and answered the call. He came back and told GuiGui that he had to go home first because his parents just came back from America.

“Gui… can you manage by yourself? ” Wang Zi was quite worried.

“ Yeah! It should be no problem! Your parents just came back, you should join them. ” GuiGui answered, trying to look happy so that Wang Zi do not need to be worried.

After 2 hours, she finished the washing the female washroom. She took her bucket and headed for the male washroom. As she scrubbed the floor, the scrubbing sound could be heard. Aaron walked past the toilet and took a quick glance. He looked at his watch and saw the time. 7pm. Aaron walked into the washroom and saw GuiGui scrubbing the floor with lots of energy. GuiGui sensed that somebody was behing her and turned her head.

“ Sir, I have scrubbed the female washroom you may go and check it. ” GuiGui said coldly and continued scrubbing the floor.

“ Why are you acting like you don’t know me?!” Aaron asked.

“ Sir, can you please move away I haven’t scrubbed that area that you are standing. ”

Aaron could not stand it anymore and pulled her for a hug.

“ Sir, will you let go of me? I can hardly breathe you know? ”

“ Please let me hug you a little longer… I really miss your hug… ”

GuiGui missed this feeling too. Whenever she slept alone, she felt that something beside her was missing. She really missed him, loads. After a while, GuiGui tried to break free and gasp for air.

“ Hmm… can I go now? I have not finished washing the washrooms? ”

“ Where’s Wang Zi? I thought I asked both of you to wash them… Wait! He left you alone to wash? I’m gonna kill him! ”

“ Relax will you? He had to join his parents, that’s why I’m here scrubbing !”

“ Are you angry that I asked you and Wang Zi to wash the washrooms? ”

“ A little… but you were kind enough to get us to do this. I know the school rules well okay? 1 demerit point plus a detention if we were going to skip classes right? ”

“ Ya… I did not want you to have a demerit point that’s why I made you and Wang Zi to clean the washrooms… ”

Before Aaron could finish his sentence, GuiGui gave a kiss on Aaron’s cheek and thank him.

“ Thanks… ”

Aaron slightly blushed and continued,

“ Why don’t I help you? ”

Aaron put down his suit case and took off his tie. He grabbed the scrub and started scrubbing. GuiGui smiled and went to the toilet to scrub the sinks.

After 3 hours of washing, they finished washing the toilet.

“ Yes! We finished washing the toilets already! ” GuiGui exclaimed.

“ Yeah… are you hungry? ” Aaron concerned.

“ Hmm… a little… ”
“ Let’s go home then piggy! I will make something good for you to eat. ” Aaron said, holding GuiGui’s hand.

“ First my name is not piggy! Secondly I have a name! teasing me a enjoyable task for you?”

“ Let me think… yes… ”

“ Hpmf… forget it! ”
_________________________________________________

Please comment!!
phew... done with chapter 12 already