Chapter 4

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 4

Close enough??

Everybody was in the class waiting for the class to begin. Aaron greeted the class and everybody took their seats.

" AAHH!... " Yatou shouted.

GuiGui immediately turn to her best firend, YaTou was pointing directly to her table. GuiGui's went to the direction YaTou was pointing. She look closer...

The exactly 2 fake spiders she put beside Aaron's bed.

" Two spiders... and they are the exact same thing I put in that arrogant's guy table..." GuiGui mumbled softly.

GuiGui thought for a while and knew 'somebody ' wanted to take revenge but it was on the wrong person, She stared at Aaron grinning.

GuiGui POV
Want to take revenge on me... Not so EASY!! Haha... would I be scared of 2 spiders when I even dare to place them on your table? DREAM ON...
Haha you even put it on the wrong chair!
End of POV

Aaron POV
Damn! How can I put it on the wrong seat?
2 fake spiders were lying not on her sit but her good friend, YaTou's sit. I looked at it... What an awful revenge!
End of POV

" They are just 2 fake spiders YaTou... don't have to be too frightened
about it." Aaron said and laughed awakenly.

" Oh... and they are put on the wrong seats and scare the wrong person
too, right Sir?", GuiGui purposely added.

Aaron then tries to change the topic.

" Ahem... so its a misunderstanding so let's start our lesson already, we wasted so much time on that."

" I thought you said you did not like teaching and you were forced to teach for some stupid reasons?" GuiGui knew that Aaron was trying to change the topic, so she purposely asked him again.

" Erm... I was just joking student... don't have to take it so seriously.", Aaron found the best excuse in his mind and hopping that this conversation would stop.

" Oh... but I'm a hard-working student and can't take teaching as a joke seriously ", GuiGui answered back.

At home...
GuiGui was watching TV, while Aaron came back from work. He decided to confront GuiGui for putting him in a difficult spot today.

" Hey chatter-box! You ruin my day today!", Aaron shouted.

" You ruin my EVERY single day too when you are living with me!", GuiGui shouted back.

Aaron then sat on the couch beside GuiGui. He was just too tired. GuiGui
wanted to go to her room and get her homework done.

But...

She tripped over Aaron's legs and she falled backwards and landed on Aaron's laps. They were super duper close! About 3 cm apart... Aaron moved closer trying to...

========================================================

Heehee...done with chapter 4! HAPPY READING!
and don't forget to comment!
Haha will Aaron close the small gap?