Chapter 20

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 20

Can't sleep without you.

After hearing that Jiro was coming back, Aaron started to get over protective over GuiGui.

Next week…

DingDong… GuiGui and Aaron were the only ones in the house watching TV. Hebe had gone to another overseas trip.

“ It must be Jiro! I’ll go get it! ” GuiGui said happily.

Too bad. Aaron pushed GuiGui and went to get the door.

“ Gui! I’m back! ” Jiro shouted but once Aaron showed up, he was quite shocked.

“ Who… who are you? ” Jiro questioned.

“ I’m GuiGui’s b… ”

Aaron wanted to say boyfriend but GuiGui quipped in just before Aaron could answer.

“ His is my brother in law. Hebe’s ‘ husband’… ”

“ Oh… Anyways Hebe already mentioned to me so no worries! ”

“ Why are you still standing outside? Come in and take a sit! ”

With that GuiGui pulled Jiro into the house.

Everything settled down for a while and Jiro asked.

“ So where do I sleep tonight? ”

GuiGui: “ My room! ”

Aaron: “ My room! ”

Jiro let out a cold chuckle and said, “ Erm… So which room? ”

Aaron: “ MINE! ”

GuiGui: “ MINE! ”

“ I think I’ll sleep in Aaron’s room… besides we both are boys. ”

“ Well okay… ” GuiGui said feeling a little disappointed.

11.30p.m.

“ Goodnight Jiro! ” GuiGui smiled warmly and gave him a goodnight kiss. After which she went to her room to have some rest.

Where’s mine? Aaron thought.

3 a.m.

Aaron still could not sleep. He missed GuiGui’s presence. No one to hug, no one to kiss and no one to tease. Suddenly his phone vibrate and he checked the message.

Message contents:

GG: I can’t sleep... can you come to my room? Don’t worry Jiro would be sleeping like a pig, he won’t notice! ”

Aaron took a peek at Jiro and crept towards GuiGui’s room.

Only her table lamp was on. Her room was very dim.

“ I can’t sleep when you are not with me… ” GuiGui said.

“ Yeah… me too… and I did not get my goodnight kiss. ” Aaron said pouting.

“ Hahahahahaha… why are you pouting like a little child? And why are you wearing a cookie monster pj? ”

GuiGui tried her very best to hold her laughter.

“ Did Jiro see this? I bet he would be laughing his head off! Hahahahaha…”

“ Stop laughing! I came here not to be a clown! Fine since you want to laugh I’m going back! ”

GuiGui pulled Aaron back and pinch his cheeks.

“ You’re so adorable! So cute too! ”

“ So it’s your turn to tease me huh? ”

GuiGui nodded her head and continued to . Aaron could not stand it any longer so he immediately took off his top and threw it on GuiGui’s bed and stared at her.

“ Finished teasing me? ”

GuiGui was a little scared ny Aaron actions so she stopped her laughter and begun to keep very silent. Aaron went over to reach for GuiGui’s lips. But once they are just 3 cm , Aaron stopped and went back to his original position. Not feeling anything, GuiGui opened her eyes.

“ Gotcha! ” Aaron smirked.

“You tricked me! ”

“ Haha! ”

“ Hmpf! ”

“ I think that you are cuter when you get mad! Anyway goodnight! It’s getting late and we still have school tomorrow. ”

Aaron said and wanted to leave GuiGui’s room. Something hold him back. GuiGui’s body. They were rubbing against his. Due to her oversized shirt he could see her completely.

“ She tempting me… Again! ”

GuiGui turned Aaron around and kiss his lips gently. Aaron carried GuiGui and put her on the writing desk beside, not breaking the kiss.

“ I love you… ” Aaron said and GuiGui’s neck real hard until a mark was left.

Aaron then gently put GuiGui onto her bed and covers the blanket for her. He gave a peck on GuiGui’s forehead and gently whispered into GuiGui’s ears.

“ Remember to wear a bra. If Jiro is not here… I don’t what I’ll do next! ” Aaron said and slightly nibbled GuiGui’s right ear.

“ ert! ” GuiGui said and smiled towards Aaron. After seeing GuiGui peacefully asleep, Aaron went back to his room.

========================

Phew! Done with Chapter 20!
Did anyone of you check out my new story?
Undercovers in love: http://winglin.net/fanfic/poppycorn2/
please support it!!
It's still the forewords so sorry! ^^