Chapter 6

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 6

The kiss

So my second post of the day! Hope you can comment!!
___________________________________________________________

" Ah?! ", was all GuiGui could answer.

" Fake you! " Aaron started laughing.

After hearing Aaron's answer GuiGui felt a little disappointed. Aaron then felt a little regrettful of what he said. GuiGui kept her cheerfulness and started tickling Aaron for making fun of her. " Is lying to me very fun?" GuiGui asked. They both started catching each other like some playful children playing by themselves.

GuiGui accidentally caught Aaron's pants and pull it...

His spongebob boxers could be seen very clearly. When GuiGui saw that she started laughing crazily.

" Ah haha!!... I can't believe a 24 year old man wears a 5 year old... 'thing'... I can't say anymore! Hahaha... "

Aaron was blushing furiously.

" Okay... Just pretend that you did not see anything! "

" Sorry I can't to that! Hahaha... spongebob squarepants? How old are you already? "

" Hey chatter-box! It is not what you're thinking! I just wear it because this is the last pair of boxers I have!"

" How do you know what I'm thinking? Hahaha... Is this the best excuse you can give? "

" Currently yes... Now would you stop laughing, and help me think of any ways I can cover the hole up? "

" Then would you stop pacing already? It will make the hole bigger. Hahaha... do you really like spongebob so much? "

" I ask you to help me think! Not making fun of me!"

" This is too funny! I going to tell the whole class about it! "

" You dare? "

" I have my ways, you know that I am capable of everyth..."

Before GuiGui could finish talking a pair of lips sealed hers. GuiGui's eyes widened a little... Aaron actually wanted the kiss to be longer, but GuiGui did not even reply back. Just as he was about to pull apart, he felt GuiGui lips kissing him back. GuiGui closed her eyes to enjoy this momment. Her arms wrapping around his neck and Aaron hands held her waist.

After a while they pulled apart to have some air. It was a super awaken momment.

" I'm sorry... about that... " They said together.

" You first... " Both of them answered.

" I'm really sorry... I know I'm in the wrong... I'm not suppose to... You're my teacher and my brother-in-law... I will definetly forget about it don't worry. " GuiGui said in a hurry and quickly left the office and headed back to the classroom.

GuiGui and Aaron both touched their lips at the same time although they were at different parts of the school.

GuiGui and Aaron POV
I wanted it to last longer...
End of POV

===========================================================

Hope you're happy with this chapter!
Please comment!!
And one more thing to add...
GuiGui is the female lead of 蔡旻佑's new song called 你看不到天空 !! Hikes!!
Here's the link! The song is really very nice to hear too...
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYPM0Ww
She would also be the host of a new variety show called
超级大玩咖!!
Here's link : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JjQT5w4NdAg/
please support it!