Chapter 2

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 2

day 1

the sun have arrived at the sky, shinning through Aaron's big room. Aaron felt the warm sun light flashing on his face; it was brand new day for practice in hip hop class. he unwrapped himself from the sheets covering his body, he was very energetic like any other day. he was wearing boxers and a t-shirt that say 'hip rocks’, he noticed the unfamiliar silence. Though the silence was like any day but after the encounter of yesterday with Guigui, he felt empty. They were arguing about everything yesterday, but now it was quiet.
"Well, I guess that cute noisy grumpy girl is just a dream.” Aaron let out a sad sigh.
"Who is that cute noisy grumpy girl you're referring to?"Guigui had strike with her ghost form.
"AH! You should stop doing that! I told you to leave me alone right?!?” Aaron crumbled his hair into a messy style.
"HEY! Have you wonder about using your brain for once!!! I told you I can't leave!!!!" Guigui was in fire, literally.
"HEY! Don't call me dumb ok?" Aaron crossed his arms, he faced a blank wall talking to himself but in fact Guigui was standing right at the wall. However, that was not what Ella saw while peeking in a small space at the door with her best friend slash Aaron's girlfriend-Hebe.
"I think you're boyfriend had really cracked his head this time.” Ella look up to see Hebe staring at her badly.’ if looks can kill’ was written all over Hebe's face.
"Maybe he is talking to a phone or something. he can't be possibly crazy now! he had been through a lot of accident, a small bump won't kill him!" Hebe was quite nervous with Aaron's behavior.
"Yeah maybe you're right, but just in case go in and talk to him!” Ella pushed Hebe right through the door, startling Aaron.
"Hey, sweetie. Who are you talking to?" Hebe laughed nervously.
"oh...uh...i was just practicing some lines from a book i read. I liked a part there saying 'hey, don't call me dumb? 'hehehe" Aaron laughed to make it sound a bit stupid.
"ok! want to go to school now?" Hebe sat down on a beanbag.
"ok. let me just take a quick shower!" Aaron ran inside the bathroom.
"hey Aaron cover your eyes with this towel so i won't 'accidentally' see it."Guigui took the towel and handed it to Aaron.
"ok." Aaron went to the bathtub and started undressing, it only took him 10 minutes to take a shower and had dress into baggy clothes that seems not for a school attire.
"why are you wearing trashy clothes?" Guigui felt disgust, she never saw people wearing like that in her ballet world.
"this is call hip hop and I’m going to school in a hip hop school understand ghost.” Aaron rubbed his hair with a white wet towel.
"Oh, hip hop. You dance huh?" Guigui was interested with the topic.
"yeah. why you ask grumpy." Aaron smirked.
"i dance....wait did you call me grumpy?" Guigui glared at Aaron.
"so you dance? for sure it's not hip hop!” Aaron changed back the topic.
"i'm a ballerina!" Guigui was proud of herself.
"HAHAHAHAHA!A BALLERINA!?!?” Aaron laughed like a maniac.
"what's so bad about ballerinas?" Guigui was getting offended more, she was thinking of cracking heads.
"that's what i hate the most, ballerina. they dance like a snake. they twirl around all the time. it's just so boring." Aaron explained his point, which made Guigui explode.
"WELL,I GUESS WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WE HATE EACH OTHER!I HATE HIP HOP DANCERS TOO!" Guigui shout her lungs out.
"ok, chill. in the meantime please stay out of my way, hip hop is my passion and my life, i don't want anything messing it.ok?" Aaron begged.
"let's see." Guigui said to herself.
Aaron and Hebe left the house hand in hand, they were very sweet.
"hey, sweet. Want to pass by Mr. Yaki later after practice.” Aaron said in a cute sweet voice, while pinching Hebe’s nose slightly.
"of course, sweetie." Hebe smiled like a little girl being awarded with lots of sweets.
"of course, sweetie! EKKK!" Guigui imitated Hebe's baby voice.
Aaron looked behind and stared at Guigui 'shut up!' he mouthed.
"fine." Guigui admit defeat.
they arrived at a school full of graphitize and a song was playing” kiss my thru the telephone". Hebe went to change clothes while Aaron went to the studio, he was the leader of his group called” style-sigma-".he punched some buttons on the music mixture. he was dancing through a song called boom boom pow, Guigui felt Aaron's body was to stiff to dance. She used all her might to gain control, she succeeded. she found herself standing in front of the music mixture and start pressing random buttons, finally a song for ballet. she twirl around with Aaron's body, Aaron tried to fight so he can stop looking stupid in front of the dance crew. They were amazed how he can dance so gracefully, Selina-one of the member of Aaron's group was amazed. she knew it was ballet moves, she was so amazed. her dream to be a ballerina can come true, seeing Aaron dance like that she can do it too. Aaron came to stopped as the song finished, some people were amazed, some were disgust. Hebe didn't believe her eyes, she went over to her exhausted boyfriend.
"Sweetie, I never saw you dance like that, i mean so graceful. we can use that for dance steps." Hebe suggested.
"no. no. no. ballet is not fit for any hip hop songs.” Aaron know it was a good idea but dancing gracefully made him tired like hell.
"i mean not really ballet but put some of cute steps like a twirl than krump a bit than do a head spin, that could do it." Hebe gave a dog pout.
"fine.” Aaron knew he can't resist that cute face.
"yay." Hebe went over to the other members to tell the news, when Selina went to Aaron to talk about the ballet thing.
"Aaron, I want to ask if...you...um can teach me how to dance like a ballerina?" Selina asked while she blushed a bit.
"i..."Aaron was cut of with the excited Guigui.
"hey, Aaron i can recommend her to my best friend who dances, i can give her free tutorials! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" Guigui pouted her lips like how Hebe did it.
"Fine!” Aaron was surprised how he can't resist the face too.
"um...SEl...I’ll give you my friend's number later and give you free tutorial.” Aaron said smiling like always.
"thanks." Selina was very grateful to him since she can do what she really wanted.