Chapter 3

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 3

exclusive hospital

After Selina have left Aaron alone near the mirror, Aaron then realize what Guigui suggested.
“hey, how can you give me the information that she needs?” Aaron scratched his head.
“well, my best friend Calvin is here in Taipei with my whole family even my body is here.” Guigui said smiling.
“huh? Why are you here, didn’t you say you’re from Canada?” Aaron tilted his head to the side.
“I was performing here when the accident happen. Anyways, Calvin is my best friend, he can help you if you tell you’re my friend and give him this card. Then I’m sure he will believe.” Guigui gave a small card with a ballerina dream written on it.
“that is a very important card, only few people in the whole world has that. It represents my real friends in this world.” Guigui secretly smiled when she saw a cute smile on Aaron’s face.
“but why help Selina?” Aaron was curious.
“that girl is the same as me, stuck with something she doesn’t like, wanting to reach for her dreams. I guess the time she saw you dance, she felt hope inside of her.” Guigui couldn’t believe herself talking like this.
“really? Well, if only Selina can meet you? She would be very grateful.” Aaron looked at her, there was something about her that move Aaron’s heart.

“ok. this is awkward. I think you should go back to practicing!” Guigui tried to push Aaron but she just went through him.
“that’s weird. You can’t touch me?” Aaron was curious with what happened.
“just go back to your group.” Guigui turned away and vanished.
Aaron went back to his group and start choreographing new steps, Guigui watched from the back, making herself invisible so Aaron won’t see how interested she was in hip hop.
‘could it be that I falling or this guy who I just met? But that can’t be, the rules says. If I fall for the person I’m living in, I will slowly vanish and possibly can’t go back to my body. I have to keep this feeling away before it grows deeper.’ Guigui looked down, feeling slightly sad. The whole day, Guigui didn’t show up to Aaron, going home she was still being invisible. Aaron was alone while walking back to his house, feeling alone like always. He looked around and found nothing, making him feel more sad than usual.
“hey, Guigui. Won’t you come out?” Aaron sounds so depressed that Guigui gave in.
“sorry, I was sleeping. What’s sup? Why sound so gloomy?” Guigui sat beside Aaron who is sitting on the swing.
“I was lonely not hearing us quarrel!” Aaron pretended to be mad.
“hahaha! Well, I’m here! Where do we start? Oh, you’re hair is ugly! You smell like dog poop…”Guigui looked at Aaron.
“what?” Guigui was blushing.
“you know you’re cute! Those chubby cheeks, those big eyes!” Aaron pinched Guigui’s red rosy cheek.
“stop it. Hey, before we head back, can we go to a hospital first?” Guigui was hoping to see herself not to mention her boyfriend, Jiro.
“ok, sure.” Aaron stood up from the sit and walk forward to the address Guigui said.
Just in 15 minutes, they arrived in front of a hospital called “ Flore Luna” hospital. The place looked like a hotel, with a big fountain in the middle of the orange building. Ambulance lined up on the side of the hospital while patients were entering a large automatic sliding door. The place looked like high class, like only rich people can stay in this hospital. Aaron’s mouth hang open seeing the view of the hospital.
“hey, are we going in or not?” Guigui was getting inpatient.
“ok! Ok! we’re going! Gosh!” Aaron entered the magnificent place.
In front was the counter, a nurse was taking charge of the counter.
“what should I say?” Aaron whispered so no one would think he was talking to himself.
“say you’re looking for Angela G. Wu. Then, if she asks any proof that you’re my relative just show the card I gave you.” Guigui whispered back though she doesn’t need to since no one can hear her except Aaron.
Aaron just nodded, then proceed to the counter. A y nurse in her 20s was sitting in front of the counter; she looked up to see Aaron smiling. She took immediate interest at Aaron, she smiled and tried to flirt but Aaron didn’t pay any attention.
“I’m looking for Angela G. Wu?” Aaron was a gentleman.
“May I know who they are or any proof that you know Ms. Angela?” the flirty nurse tried to seduce Aaron but failed. Aaron gave the card, then the girl told the direction and gave back toe card. As Aaron left, Guigui noticed the frown on the nurse who was seducing Aaron.
“219? 219? 219?” Aaron repeated the room number after passing each room.
“you won’t find the room 219 unless you’re on the second floor, ! The number represents second floor!!!” Guigui was really a hot tempered lady,
Aaron just frowned and walked in the lift, the lift came to a stop. Aaron walk to th left side and finally found room 219. Guigui clapped her hands, she was excited to see herself. Aaron knocked the color orange door, a man looked like Aaron’s age opened the door. He was tall and handsome, he was emotionless by the time he saw Aaron’s smile.
“may I know who are you?” the man said with bored eyes.
“I’m…”Aaron was waiting for an answer himself.
“Aaron smith, an old friend of Angie.” Guigui said, while Aaron just mouthed the words but actually it was Guigui who was really talking.
“oh, so you’re Aaron smith. Nice to meet you, come in.” the man gestured Aaron to come in, though he sound polite, he was not smiling at all.
“I’m Jiro Wang, Guigui’s boyfriend.” Jiro sat next to the sleeping Guigui.
“so, how is she?” Aaron tried to sound concern.
“she’s in coma, there’s no telling if she’ll be fine or not until she wakes up.” Jiro Guigui’s hair.
“sorry to hear that.” Aaron gave a smile saying ‘I assure you she’s ok’
“well, you’re a friend of Guigui? Where did you meet her?” Jiro asked.
Guigui started to talk on her own sill making Aaron mouth her words.
“I met here 3 years ago, when she and her parents visited their mansion in Taipei. She was lonely, so I talked to her, since then we became friends, we chat in MSN when she have time. She said she was coming back here in Taipei. I was supposed to watch her performance but I didn’t because I was too busy. Before she did her performance, she texted me saying we should meet up sometimes. But, it never happened.” Aaron said.
“oh, really? Well, too bad we were supposed to celebrate our 2nd anniversary today but we…….can’t” Jiro just looked down.
“well, I’m sure she would like to kiss you if she could.” That time it wasn’t Guigui who was talking but Aaron himself.
“thanks.” Jiro finally smiled.
“well, I have to go. Hope she will wake up soon. Nice meeting you again Jiro.” Aaron and Jiro shook hand, then Aaron left but not Guigui. Jiro walked back to sit next to Guigui in coma.
“Gui, I miss you. I hope you’re here to say happy anniversary like how you always do.” Jiro let a drop of tear escape from his cheek.
“I love you Jiro!” Guigui tried to hug Jiro but she just went through him like what happened to Aaron.
___________________________________________________________
sorry i haven't upload. it's because i have school already and will not able to update regularly but i will try to upload as much as possible