Chapter 10

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 10

calvin and hebe story1

recap:
if you don't remember the story, here's a recap.
guigui inhabited Aaron's body and have to stay in his boday for 30 days, but after the thrid day, they fall in love with each other, but Guigui is forbidden tot love Aaron says the rule book and she must not change the current situation or else she can't go back to her body and she'll die. Aaron reads the rule book and understood what Guigui means.
Guigui and Aaron admitted they love each other, when they went to a ballerina ball, they see Selina getting harassed by chairman Ng. Jiro was there to protect Selina which makes Guigui and unhappy and jealous, Aaron notices this and get furious and confronts Guigui, who she really love, Aaron or Jiro? meanwhile, Jiro brings a crying Selina after being harassed. now's here the continuation....
“So… I heard you have a girlfriend?” Selina tried to make a conversation.
“oh, yes but……she’s in the hospital right now.” Jiro hesitated to say it.
“why?” Selina felt bad for him.
“because, she got into an accident and is in a coma right now.” Jiro blurted it out.
“really? I’m sorry..” Selina thought she shouldn’t have brought it up.
“No…it’s okay. Let’s have burger for dinner? I haven’t eaten a burger since I got here in Taiwan.” Jiro changed the subject quickly.
“sure!” Selina was surprised that Jiro was thinking the same thing and for a rich man, he is special since normally rich people eat in a fine dine.
Jiro took Selina to a 24 hour fast food restaurant, there wasn’t much people. They both ordered the same food and sat down.
“So that’s why you were drinking your off?” Jiro chuckled.
“What so funny?” Selina was quite offended.
“I have a similar situation when I was still young but my father wanted us dead instead of selling us. You’re lucky that he just want to sell your siblings, my father wanted to kill for his own selfishness.” Jiro’s voice turned to a bitter tone that made Selina scared for awhile. Jiro saw the expression of Selina, he tried hard not to laugh.
“I’m sorry to scare you, it’s just that. Don’t think you’re the saddest person in the whole world, when there is someone worse than you.” He smiled. Selina just nodded and turned away to think about what he said.
Aaron’s part
Aaron went to take a stroll around the park again, he was looking for someone to talk to, so he dialed Hebe’s number.
“hello?” Aaron barely even heard her voice, the booming music in the background covered Hebe’s voice.
“where are you?” He covered his other ear.
“at the underground club!! Where are you at?” Hebe shouted to the phone.
“I’ll be there soon!” Aaron ignored her question and hung up. he drove from Taipei park to a particular underground club. There were lots of people lining up, but Aaron just walked passed them. He showed the bouncer his V.I.P pass, he was about to enter the club when he bumped to Calvin.
“Calvin?” Aaron squinted his eyes, sure enough it was Calvin.
(Calvin’s POV)
I was about to go home after going to a nearby club to have a drink with some old friends. I saw the long line from that so called underground dancing club, I took out my keys when suddenly I bumped to someone.
“Calvin?” I heard someone called my name, I saw Aaron.
“oh, hey Aaron. Why you here?” I looked at him.
“oh, I’m meeting up with my girlfriend. Why you here?” Aaron returned the same question.
“oh, I just went to get some drink. You’re going in the underground club?” I asked, since his other hand was on the door’s handle of the club.
“Yeah, you wanna come? They have great martinis down there.” He offered, I thought for awhile. I have nothing to do when I get home.
“sure!” he led me down the stairs, the sound was booming from the large speakers hanging from the ceiling. There was a dance battle going on, there was a boy with a huge white t-shirt and a pair of cut-off shorts. Then, there was the opponent, a girl wearing a leopard print sequined tank top with bright pink suspenders clipped on her white skinny jeans. Her short hair was messy, I couldn’t see her face.
“OUR LEGENDARY SURPERIOR YAN YA LUN!!!!” when I turned to look at the stage, I saw Aaron standing on top of the table where the mixer was. Everyone cheered when they heard and saw him, he made a peace out sign and turned around. Everyone was anticipated to see what will Aaron do, from the table he made a back flip and landed perfectly on the floor.
“WOOOHHHH!!!” the crowd went crazy, I was amused myself. No wonder Guigui befriended Aaron because he dances hip hop. Aaron finally got out from the crazy fans and sat next to me at the bar counter.
“Hey!” Aaron shouted, so I could hear him from the loud music.
“Sup! Nice back flip over there!” I commented, he grinned. Suddenly, the girl from the dance battle came next to Aaron hugged him.
“Sweetie!!!” the girl’s voice was so heavenly sweet. Finally I saw her face, she looked very beautiful and… familiar…
“Calvin, this is my girlfriend Hebe.” Hebe turned to look at me, when our eyes met. I froze; she looked at me with a surprised reaction.
“Chen Yi Ru? ” Hebe pointed at me while her smile slowly widen.
“Tian?” I wasn’t smiling though, I was shocked.
“You know each other?” Aaron looked puzzled.
“oh, Sweetie. He’s my childhood best friend! How are you?” she turned her gaze back to me, but I was still shocked to see her. It’s been over 15 years since I’ve seen her.
“oh really? What a small world.” He smiled, later on her left since a person asked to have a battler with him.
“So, Chen chen…when are you gonna marry me?” she smiled, I was surprise to what she said.
“HUH?!” my eyes grew wide.
“I was just joking, I just remembered the time before you left, you gave me a ring that was made by a guitar wire and said you’re gonna marry me when we see each other again.” She chuckled at the memory, I indeed remember that.
“we were only 7 that time, I don’t know what the heck I was thinking!” I defensively answered.
“I know, but you looked sincere that you made me almost fall for it!” she continued laughing.
“So it’s been 15 years, what are you doing now?” she took a shot of tequila.
“well, I dance now.” I also took a sip of my martini, when suddenly Hebe pulled me to the dance floor. I was too late to react when she pulled me, the song was so up beat. She grind her body against mine, I slowly place my hands on her hips. I slightly pushed her away, making her confused. I just walked away but she followed me, she looked quite pissed.
“I thought you dance?” she made a cute frown.
“I dance ballet!” I protested. Her face turned shock and then she cracked up, I swear I saw tears in her eyes from laughing.
“You? Dance ballet?” I nodded and felt offended when she started laughing again.
“what so funny?” I was getting pissed now.
“nah..it’s just..you use to dance crazily before, you krump like you’re angry at the world, you’re smooth and hot when you pop and glide. I guess when you went to Canada, you’ve changed your dream.” she sounded like she was thinking hard.
“oh..well…let’s drink more?” she lifted up a tiquila shot and I did the same. She took a lot of shot but I stopped, since I’ll be driving. I never saw Aaron after he was asked to go have a battle, maybe I should take Hebe home, she’s already tipsy.
“hey, let’s go? I’ll bring you home.” Hebe just finished taking another shot, I pulled her away, she didn’t protest unlike Guigui when she gets drunk, she’s like a lunatic. Oh, I missed her so much. I was about to take her home, but she didn’t tell me where she lives so I just brought her to Taipei Park.
“CHEN CHEN!!!!” I take my words back, she’s like Guigui, she’s a lunatic. She was on the long bench while I supported her by holding her hand.
“I LOVE TAIPEI!!!!” she let go of my hand and shouted very loud. She took out her phone and started playing random music. She was dancing crazily, poping was her thing, she krumps like an idiot. I tried my hardest not to laugh at her actions, as she popped she last her balance. As she lost her balance, she fell on top of me. Dang, this girl is crazy!!!!! I decided to try my luck and see if she still live at the same house, 15 years ago. I drove around, trying to remember where it was, bingo. I found the house, I guess luck was on my side, she still lives there. I ring the doorbell, and a middle aged woman came out to open the door.
“Auntie Tian?” I rememberd her because her mole on her left upper lip.
“Excuse me? Do I know you?” she asked politly.
“I’m Ms. Chen’s son, Chen Yi Ru, remember?” I said, while I heard my car honk, Hebe was playing with it.
“CHEN YI RU!?!? IS IT YOU!?!?” she pulled me in a tight hug.
“WOAH!” she said while I pulled Hebe out.
“TIAN FU CHEN? Why is she with you?” she looked worried but her face turned angry when suddenly Hebe vomitted…ON MY EXPENSIVE SHOE!!!!
“FU CHEN! ARGH!!!! I’m sorry chen yi ru, and thank you for bringing my daughter home. I hope you visit here soo, I would like to chat with you.” She said as I told her the story while wiping off the burf off my shoe. I bowed a bit and left, I drove away. This day is very crazy, I met my crazy childhood best friend….
_________________________________________________________________
i'm really sorry to not upload a chappie, i've been grounded for 2 months ans this month i just finished my exam and finally i'm free! no school anymore!!!YAY!!!!!
tomorrw i'll be postin the second sotry of HEbe and Calvin, and maybe if i have more inspiration like you know leaving me comments, i'll upload 2 chappie tomorrw!!!!!
KEEP SUPPORTING GUILUN!!!!