Chapter 8

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 8

SElina and jiro's story part 1

Selina woke up with a major headache, but then the pain was overpowered with curiousity when she smelt bacon and pancakes, she never experience someone cooking for her. she then was surpprised that she was in a very big and very elegent room. just then, someone knocked on the door.
"Ms. Selina, are you awake?" a voice came from the other side od the door.
"YES!" she sohouted enough to let the maid, so the maid enter with a lot of weird stuff.
"Master Jiro assigned me to take care of you, until he gets back from the hospital." she smiled sweetly.
"may i know your name?" Selina smiled politely.
"i'm tang gua. Ms Selina-" selina cut her off.
"just call me Selina." she suggested.
"Selina, we can't waste time. Master Jiro said you need to be ready once he came back. so would you like to have your breakfast or your bath?" Tang Gua said in one breath.
"bath would be good." SElina nedd time to think.
"would you like bubbles for your bath? need rose petals? what soap do you need? do you need any facial washes?" Tang gua talked in one breath again.
"maybe just soap, will be fine." Selina was freaked out.
"it's ready in the bathroom already. you may proceed in the bathroom." tnag gua thepov heren disappeared.
(i'll start using selina's POV)
i entered the bathroom, i was dumbfounded when i saw how big the bathroom was. i saw a paper and i dress there on the table near the bathtub.
Dear Selina,
wear this dress for today. we have an inportant event tonight, and i want you to look your best. and please shower, cause you smell mud and alcohol mixed together. til then.
Jiro Wang
i looked at the dress, it was a one shoulder bubble dress. it was a shade of dark pink. it look so elgent and beautiful.i saw a a black high heels that was 13 cm high, it matched with the dress. i put away the dress and the shoe and i undress. the water was already prepared we bubbles, the temperature was just correct, not to cold but too hot. i sat on the bathtub and think of what happened last night....
"PAPA,WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" i shouted from the doorsteps, where my mom held me and 2 of my siblings back from runnning for him.
"Selina, let your dad go. he loves his mistress more than us." she said in a very mad voice.
"but, mama can't you give him a chance?" i said through my cries.
"that bastard don't deserve any chances." my mom pulled me and my siblings in our small flat. i saw my litlle sister crying and my baby brother hugging my younger sister. i went to talk to my mom, i saw her sobbing.
"mama,what really happened?" i said to my mom.
"your dad, wanted to sell your sister and brother since we don't have enough money to take care of them, but of course i disagreed. later on he said he'll just go to the his woman since she had more money than me. he let me choose, of soucre i chose your sister and brother." she then hugged me. i hugged her back, i was so depressed that i sneaked out to drink. then, here i am.
i woke up from the memory when i heard a knock on the door.
"Selina, are you finish? you're breakfast is ready." i heard tang gua said. i rinse myself with cool water and went to dress up. i looked with the dress, but my hair was all messed up. my face looked dea with no make up, i saw the make up in front of the table. so i went to work, i put on some eyeshadow. i made a smokey eyes, i put some eyeliner then, applied some maroon lip stick and i completed my style with a beautiful headband. i went out of the room and saw tang gua gasped.
"you look very beautiful Selina!" tang gua exclaim.
"thank you." i said smiling.
i finished my breakfast and waited Jiro patiently before lunch, Jiro came back.
"you look very beautiful today Selina." Jiro smiled.
"where are you taking me anyway?" i asked
"a ballerina ball, since you're already in-" Jiro was cut off by me.
"what i'm in? but i haven't audition?" i was so happy.
"i took care of it. i know you would get in." he smiled sweetly.
"so what's the ballerina ball for?" i was curious.
"it's for all the new bellerinas to meet each other, and of course meet your mentors." Jiro explaiened.
we left his mansion and went to the ball...
(gui gui's POV)
meanwhile, Guigui looked for her rule book. Aaron came in holding the book.
"is this what you looking for?" Aaron smiled.
"where the hell did you found this!" i shouted.
"on my bed, who left it on my bed huh?" Aaron kept on smiling making me piss.
"HMPH!!" i disappeeared, but reappeared again.
"can you stop controlling me?" i screeched.
"fine, but we're going to the bellerina ball." Aaron took a tux.
"how did you about that?" i was confuse.
"Jiro told me to come." he said .
"oh." i looked down when he metioned about Jiro.
"and don't dare disappear! i need you there to help me." Aaron touched my chin. he made me face him, he came to me closer. when our lips nearly met, he smirked.
"you're so cute when you're nervous." he whispered then pulled away. i pouted my lips then heaved a sigh. this will be a long day....