Chapter 4

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 4

can we be friends after this?

Guigui out of the room just by passing THROUGH the door, Aaron saw her sobbing. Aaron wanted to hug her and just comfort but he can’t, there’s no way he can touch her.
“Gui, remember just 29 more days then you can be with him.” Aaron reassured Guigui.
“I know.” Guigui stopped and just smiled.
The walk to their house was quiet, no one dare to talk about what happened. However, Aaron wanted to ask this question for a long time.
“So you have a boyfriend?” Aaron just stare the road in front of him.
“Yes, I met him 4 years ago, he was a danseur (a male ballet dancer) but he actually like break dancing better than ballet. So at night time, he would snick out and practice break dancing with his friends” Guigui smiled of the thought.
“He’s a nice guy.” Aaron didn’t know how to comment her boyfriend.
“Hebe is nice too. I mean she seems to love you so much!” Guigui smiled at him.
“I know! I love her too, it’s just sometimes I feel like we still have a missing piece in our story. I love her yet, I don’t think she’ll be the one I’ll be spending my whole life with.” Aaron was thinking of what he said.
“well, maybe you’re just confuse. I’m getting hungry already.” Guigui whined like a baby. They got home before sunset, Aaron cooked his specialty. Aaron ate which made Guigui very satisfied. The night was pretty quiet, both of them didn’t fight at all. They talked about their lives and found out they had lots of things in common, the night was cut short when Guigui fallen asleep, Aaron looked at her, her face looked so peaceful.
‘This girl is quite something, she is quite cute too.’ Aaron smiled and fell asleep next to Guigui. The next day, Guigui had a great sleep. She dreamt about being a very famous ballerina, the same time Aaron came in the room from the bathroom only a towel wrapped around his waist. Guigui noticed Aaron’s presence, Guigui looked at Aaron head to toe and realized what she saw and screamed on top of her lungs.
“I’m sorry!” Guigui covered her eyes while Aaron wore his clothes, after the shocking events. They went to school together, Selina was waiting for the offer Aaron gave her.
“I’ll bring you to the office to day, ok!” Guigui took over Aaron’s body again.
“thank you Aaron. I owe you a lot!” Selina nearly squealed in happiness.
After school, Selina followed Aaron to a company called “Dancing Feet”. Selina was amazed Aaron knows a place like this, they walked over to the counter where a male with brownish red hair looked at them in curiosity.
“May I help you?” judging to their attire they weren’t welcome, people around them sore semi formal clothes.
“well, I looking for Calvin Chen Yi Ru.” Guigui was still possessing Aaron.
“oh, Mr Chen? Do you have an appointment with him?” the man asked checking something on the computer.
“no, I’m a friend of Angela G. Wu. I’m pretty sure, Mr. Calvin would like to meet me.” Aaron mouthed every word Guigui pronounced.
“may I see any proof sir?” the man was getting a bit irritated.
Aaron took out the card again which made the man gulped looking apologetic.
“well, sir I’m sorry but Mr. Chen is in a meeting.” The man smiled.
“we can wait.” Aaron said.
“we can bring you to a room to wait for Mr. Chen.” The man said and then one girl who was a staff of the company brought them into a huge interview room. They sat down and waited, half an hour had passed but still no Mr. Chen. Selina got bored and wanted to leave the stuck up room.
“hey, Aaron I ma go to the toilet first.” Selina walked out of the door.
She search for the toilet and found a sign saying toilet and an arrow was pointing on the next hall, Selina ran as she turned the corner. She bumped to a guy, who was a cup of hot sizzling coffee.
“AH!” Selina tried to whip away the coffee on her white shirt so was the guy.
“Watch where you’re going!” exclaimed Jiro.
“well sorry big guy!” Selina felt the burning pain on her tummy.
“ARGH!” Jiro had the stain like Selina. As he looked to the person who made his polo dirty, he froze on position. He saw the very beautiful Selina, he smiled like an idiot forgetting about his meeting with Guigui’s dad.
“hey, can you stop staring? It’s very creepy!” Selina looked at Jiro like he was maniac.
“oh, sorry! I’m sorry! But I have to go!” before Selina can say anything Jiro was out of sight, Selina just let out a sigh and went to the toilet to clean her top. When she got back, a man was sitting in front of Aaron discussing something. Aaron noticed Selina and told her to come sit next to her.
“well, Selina. This is Calvin, he can help you learn ballet.” Selina shook Calvin’s hand
“hi, I’m Selina!” Selina introduced herself.
“hi, I’m Calvin. I heard you have been interested in ballet for a long time but can’t afford the tuition fee.” Calvin said in a well mannered attitude. Selina just nodded.
“Don’t worry, since Aaron here is a friend of my best friend. I will help you. Selina I would like you to come here next week to audition so we can see where we should put you in. Is that ok?” Calvin smiled.
“sure!” Selina had the word ‘joy’ written all over her face.
“ok, then I’ll see you in 4 days!” Calvin shook her hand and Aaron’s.
They bid goodbye and went to different direction, Aaron and Selina took the lift down to the lobby and out of the door, Aaron went to the right direction while Selina on the opposite direction.
“hey, Aaron thank you so much!” Selina was so happy.
“don’t thank me yet! The audition is quite hard, I recommend you a friend of mine, he’s name is Jiro. He will help you practice ballet in 4 days. Call him in this number.” Aaron handed a paper with a cell phone number of Jiro.
“ok. Thanks again.” Selina bid goodbye and walked away.
As Aaron and Guigui was walking down a steep road, Guigui was babbling about nonsense.
“ I forgot to ask, why will Jiro help Selina?” Aaron asked.
“Well, it’s Jiro’s job to help beginners!’ Guigui fiddled with her fingers.
“oh.” Aaron said then the rest was all Guigui.
They passed by a park, Aaron didn’t want to go home yet. It was nearly seven and the sky was turning black, Guigui saw each star appearing. She smiled at the view, Aaron saw the face of Guigui lit up.
“hey, why do you like ballet?” Aaron never asked this question before.
“I….. I don’t really like ballet, I’m just doing this for my mom. I promised her that I’ll be a famous ballerina one day.” Guigui sighed.
“oh, then when this is over can we be friends?” Aaron smiled.
“I’m…. afraid not.” Guigui looked down.
“Why?” Aaron was quite sad.
“I can’t tell.” Guigui was upset as well.
“ Well, we still have28 days.” Aaron tried to cheer her up.
“hey, Gui… Gui” Guigui looked at Aaron, Aaron looked at her then kissed her cheeks which was impossible but Guigui could feel the soft lips of Aaron. Aaron looked at her in shock, he thought he would not feel anything but he felt like it was real.
“I…” Aaron said. Guigui vanished.
“Guigui come out! Come out please!” Aaron looked down. Something about that kiss made him feel happy and even made him blushed.