Chapter 16 - THE END

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 16

an ending for a new beginning.

(Aaron’s POV)
“and the winner of the I.D.C.(international dance competition) is AG STARS!!!!” that night when our crew won, we were given an opportunity to study in Hip Hop academy. At the progress some of our dancers went to different academy to pursue different career. Hebe had left after the I.D.C., she went to pursue a ballet career with her boyfriend Calvin. That night was hard for me as well, because Ella had to leave to follow Chun to Canada so I was left alone. But what Guigui said was right I have the talent and shouldn’t waste it. I miss her so much and it’s been 3 year, where is she?
“Hey, dude. Classes are about to start!” my friend Xiao Gui ran to his classroom, I packed up my things. I’ve been studying in a school called Falaine’s school of hip hop in New York for 2 years, this was where I started my new life as I hip hop dancer. I stood up and was prepare to run when someone bumped to me.
“Ouch.” I heard a familiar voice.
(Guigui’s POV)
‘ oh, damn. I’m late for my first day in school!!!’ I said mentally, where is room 219? I was running when suddenly I hit something or someone hard, I yelped in pain. I turned to the person who I was about to curse when I saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me, the same brown eyes I have missed over the years.
“guess, destiny really brought us together.” I heard him smirked as he reached out his hand for mine, I can’t help but smile at the exact same smirk he always do years ago.
“I guess you’re right.” I took his hand.
“I missed you.” He said to me while he held my hand, I giggled at his soft voice.
“Me too.” I whispered to his ear and I saw him blushed.
“did you just blush?” I let go of his hand.
“I did.” I took his hand again, one thing I like about him, he never denies.
“Good you’re still honest.” I told him.
“why are you here?” He changed the topic.
“to reach for my dreams.” He looked at me pleased with my answer.
“good you finally found it.” He said as he stopped his track and stood in front of me.
“Cause if you didn’t, it would take us forever to meet.” He cherished my cheeks as he moved closer.
“I thought so too.” As I closed the gap, finally I could feel his lips for real. He was made perfect for me, I don’t need to be scared of what I feel for him now, cause everything is real…
(no one’s POV)
*3 years later*
a girl came barged in the bride’s room, she was taking heavy breath.
“best friend!!! The ceremony will start soon.” She told the bride.
“Selina!!! Go back to your place, you’re my bride’s maid!! I’m ready!!!” the girl said in panic. The bride heard the wedding song started and she felt her heart stopped, she took a glass of water.
“Relax.” Selina walked to her patted her back.
“Let’s go.” She pulled the maid out and told her to stand on the white carpet, Selina stood in front of her.
“Once I go in. you’re brother will bring you in.” she instructed before she walked with her partner.
“Relax, mei mei.” The bride grasped on her brother’s arm. They walked in the rhythm of the song, she saw the people looking at her beautifully. She was so nervous she would have faint but her eyes locked on her husband to be, she became calm and peaceful. Finally after walking the white path, her brothers released her arms and lent it to her lover.
“you look beautiful.” She smiled as her husband to be complimented her.
“you too.” They both faced the priest.
(Guigui’s POV)
I focused my thought to Aaron, I couldn’t believe everything was led to this amazing ceremony. The thought without Aaron in my life, I would have died but now he’s in front of me. I looked behind of the memories we had, though it was unbelievable. Inhabiting a person’s body? Was that possible? For me, yes, because of that I met my true love. I looked at him as I said my vow, I could see him tear up through the veil I was wearing. I was smiling at how Aaron was not same as other guys, when we watch dramatic movie we both cry. I like this guy because he is soft hearted, and sweet but when I want to describe I love him, I can’t. no words can describe the feeling I have for him.
“You may kiss the bride.” I don’t remember saying ‘I Do’, Aaron moved closer while I did the same. Then, boom!! When our lips touched fireworks were in the background, cheering was heard as well. This was the best feeling I’ve ever felt….with my true love. this is the end for now….
An ending for a new beginning….