Chapter 15

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 15

destiny

(Aaron’s POV)
“Gui?” after Jiro, Ella and Chun left I went up to see where Guigui went.
“Gui?” I looked around the room, it was empty. Where did she go? I tried to make Guigui appear but nothing happened. I closed my eyes to try to get her here in front of me but nothing happened. Perhaps she went for a walk, I went down to prepare food for us. I turned to the watch, it was only 5 o’clock so I went to watch something in TV. After 3 more hours I waited but there was no Guigui.
Then a paper fell out from nowhere, I took it from mid air.
Dear Aaron Yan,
Thank you for accompanying Gui Wu and she had fulfill her purpose and completed her mission.
Mystery
I read it over and over again, Guigui is back to her body right? I rushed down to go to the hospital, we can be together and no one will stop us. I got to the room where Guigui was confined, I burst inside.
“GUI!” I had my arms open but once I opened my eyes, I saw a nurse looking at me weird.
“Sir? Are you a friend of the patient here?” she looked at me while taking off the white cloth from the bed.
“Yes, where is she?” i smiled at her as I let my hands fell to my side.
“She was already discharged 2 hours ago.” I felt my heart dropped, I ran to meet up with Jiro. We met up to a bar near the underground club where I perform, I saw him taking lots of vodka shots.
“Hey, Jiro.” I sat next to him, he looked at me and his face didn’t looked very glad to me.
“Hey, why you wan to meet up?” he said as he stared darkly on the vodka.
“well, I came by to see Guigui in the hospital but I heard she was discharge…” I trailed, I didn’t know what to say.
“she’s gone. She’s going back to Canada.” I tried to hide the pain I was feeling but I couldn’t, he looked at me and smirked.
“Why aren’t you with her?” I hated how my voice became weak.
“She broke up with before she left. She said she loves you and that I love Selina. It’s true what she said but I was not ready to leave her.” He had a sour face before taking another shot. He looked at me and suddenly he pulled my shirt.
“I shouldn’t have agree her to come here, so she wouldn’t have met you and I wouldn’t be in this mess!” his grip was stronger.
“I’m not gonna fight you. I’m sorry if I caused you trouble.” I pushed his shirt away and walked off. I turned to my phone to see I have a text message, it was from Calvin.

‘Aaron, come to the school, I have something to give you. Calvin’
I took a taxi to Selina’s ballerina school, I was not myself anymore. I felt in pain, how could she leave me?
“Aaron, you’re here.” Calvin looked at me with a smile.
“yeah, so what do you want to give me?” I said monotone. He also noticed this and became serious, he handed me a white envelope with my name written across.
“Guigui left for Canada an hour ago, she wanted me to give this to you. She said she was sorry.” He patted my back before leaving. I opened it immediately, I almost ripped off the paper inside.
Dear Aaron,
Now that I’m back in my body, I want to start a new life. I’m sorry if I left without a goodbye, I’m not good at those. Aaron, I love you so much but I’ve realized that this isn’t the time for us. I want to fulfill my destiny and if we are meant to be, destiny will always bring us back together. But for now, I got to go my own way. I hope when the day come that we will see each other you’ll still be the same and also reach for your dreams. You have a long way to go with your talent, and if you want to continue dancing for the international dance competition. No need to worry I’ve sign you guys in already, the pass is in the envelope, I love you and I will miss your grumpy attitude in the morning and your angel face when you sleep. Until then…
Guigui your ghost!
I smiled at the remark ‘your ghost’, I somehow expected this to happened. I felt pain in me but also I support her decision, I smiled as I real the letter over again.
(Guigui’s POV the same time)
I stared at him as he read my letter just standing in the middle of the hallway, a part of me wanted to shout and tell him I’m here, I didn’t leave you but a part me knew that it’s still not the time. I turned to Ella who has been supporting me from falling, she looked at me pitiful. It was good that I’ve convinced the possible people that Aaron would ask where was I. Jiro was mad at me but still helped me lie, I tried to stopped crying but I couldn’t.
“Guigui, are you sure of this?” Ella patted my back to smoothen my sobbing, I just nodded and hugged her.
“Ella jie, I need to do this. I need to clear my mind up first, but why is it so hard?” I said between sobs.
“Guigui, everything is not that simple to deal with. But like what you said, if you guys are meant to be than you guys will always end up together.” She said, she sounded like my mother at that moment. I hugged her so tight that I could feel her gasping and I just giggled.
“Let’s go, you’ll be late for you flight. Jiro and I will follow you and your brother but for now you guys go to Canada first.” She said as we slowly walked to the back door. I turned around to get a last glimpse of Aaron who was stupidly laughing at the letter, he officially lost his mind, I giggled at the thought. Then I frowned again, I sure will miss his dorkiness. And that was it…