Chapter 14

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 14

the end

(Guigui’s POV)
I sat on the desk inside Aaron’s room, days had passed and it’s only 15 more days. Aaron was busy with his routine since there was an audition for their crew to get into a international dance competition, so I don’t expect him to be home soon. I heard footsteps coming from downstairs; I walked through the door to see it was Aaron smiling at me.
“hey, why you home early?” I said with a smile.
“well, someone is downstairs you might want to check it out.” He smiled then walked back down, I followed his lead and got to the living room. I was surprised to see Jiro sitting on the couch with Ella and my brother, their hands were intertwined.
“Aaron, ask why is my brother with Ella?” I couldn’t contain the smile on my face, if they’re together I’ll be so happy.
“Ella, who’s you’re friend?” Aaron looked at her suspicious.
“Aaron, I’ve told you about my past. That I left my family, well Jiro is my brother…and Chun here is my fiancée I told you about. and I’m getting married with him.” Ella had sparkling eyes staring at Chun, Chun looked so happy. Now that I thought about it, Ella looked familiar when I first saw her.
“Jia Hua, do you want to visit my sister in the hospital?” when I heard Jia Hua, it made everything clear. I felt tears streaming on my face, Jia Hua jie is back. I walked to Chun Ge and hugged him, if I was here I would have congratulate him and Jia Hua jie already. So Jiro was my childhood friend? No wonder when the first time I met in Canada, I felt so close to him already. I turned to Jiro who was staring outside the window, I missed him but I guessed the love between us was gone. The night I saw him help Selina, I knew by then he moved on. I took a step next to him and brushed my hands on his face, I stared him long enough to realize who I really love.
“Jiro, thank you for the love you gave me. I’ll never forget you.” I pecked him on the cheek.
“Aaron, I’ll go up now. I’m tired.” I hugged him while the tears wasn’t leaving my face.
“Thank you.” I whispered to his ear before disappearing. I closed my eyes to expect I’m in the room, but as I opened my eyes all I saw was white surrounding.
“where am I?” my voice echoed.
“you’re in heaven.” I heard a big voice coming above me.
“But did I do something wrong? Am I dead now?” I panicked, but I still tried to find the person who spoke to me.
“No, your days are cut short. Did you realize something over those days?” I just heard the voice again but no images.
“A lot. I think all these years, I wasn’t working on my dreams but my mom’s. I’ve come to a decision that I want to be hip hop dancer and that I love Aaron.” I said as I thought of the memories, Aaron hated me at first but he loved me and I loved him too. Jiro was no more than a brother to me and because of me I’ve brought Hebe and my best friend Calvin together, Chun ge finally found Ella because of me. Fate sent me to them so they can finally find happiness.
“you can go back to your body now.” I heard the voice said to me and I just nodded my head. I closed my eyes and found myself in the hospital room. felt a stabbing pain on my head, I turned to my hand and I had dextrose connected to my hand. I was back to my body, i heard the doorknob twisted and I knew who it was.
“Hi.” I turned to Jiro, Chun ge and Ella jie.
“GUI!!!!” they all ran to me, they all hugged me so tight I felt my body hurt.
“Ouch!” I gasped at the pain on the wise of my waist.
“Sorry!” they said unison, I just smiled.
“No worries.” I said breathlessly.
“hi, Ella jie.” I looked at her, she was stunned when I said her name.
“how did you know me?” she looked at me.
“let’s say, when people are in coma, their spirits float around. I know you’re Jia Hua jie!” I said and they were all so surprised.
“congrats Chun ge and Ella jie!!!” I hugged them even though my body was in pain.
“Ge, I need to speak with Jiro.” I turned to him with a smile, I saw him tensed but I touched his hand to relax.
“ok. Love, let’s go.” Chun ge pulled Ella jie out the door. As soon as the door clicked close, I turned to Jiro with a smile.
“how’s it going with Selina?” I said no feeling pain in my heart at all.
“how did you know?” he looked so shock, perhaps he wasn’t breathing.
“at the ballerina ball, I was there with Aaron. You should know him. I saw you defend her, I was so shocked. You were never scandalous when I met you, you seem to like her a lot.” I then felt pain, it was not coming from my head but from my heart. I guessed the thought of it sank in and now it hurts.
“Gui, I’m sorry! I was not faith-“ I cut him off before he could continue.
“I was not faithful to you as well… I started to like Aaron when I met him.” I sighed and closed my eyes as I felt tears started to form.
“damn, I thought it was easy to do this but it’s so painful.” I whispered to myself but Jiro heard it and he moved his hand to mine.
“Guigui, we can work this out.” He said hopefully but I just shook my head.
“It won’t work for us. we love someone else, it’s just hard to break up with you because everything will changed now.” I said while I slowly pulled my hand away.
“you sure about this?” he said while turning away.
“yeah.” I said.
“ok, good luck with Aaron.” He took his jacket from the chair and slowly walked to the door.
“Jiro, do you know I sent Selina to the academy that day. I knew you were going to be with her, and I wish you good luck with her.” I closed my eyes as I let the last tears fell from my eyes.
“thank you.” He said as he disappeared from me. I curled up to a ball on the bed and cried, I felt the pain on my body but I didn’t mind. I wanted to hide my face from the world and cry, it still hurt even though I knew this was correct.