Chapter 6

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 6

magic paper!

Guigui stayed at home reading the instruction manual. She read the rules over and over again. The red book she was holding was the book that would explained everything.
“why can’t I fall in love with him? Oh right, because it will make him remember about me staying in his body which shouldn’t happen. there’s only three rules yet it is very difficult. I can’t say “I love you, why? Rule 3: complete 30 days without changing anything about the current situation. I nearly made Aaron break up with Hebe , does that count?” Guigui asked herself facing a blank paper on the book which she didn’t what is it for. When suddenly, the blank paper started to form words slowly, it said yes.
“did this paper just answer my question?” Guigui looked at the paper it said yes again.
“what if Hebe broke up with Aaron does that count?” Guigui looked at the paper again. It said “depends”.
“like, what if Hebe meets someone else, does that count?” Guigui started at the paper with hopeful eyes saying no, it did said no.
‘phew!” Guigui was relieved, she didn’t notice Aaron was already home and was getting closer to his room. The door knob twisted, making Guigui was startled she vanished leaving the book on Aaron’s bed. Aaron didn’t noticed the book, he went straight to his wardrobe and get some clothes and went to the bathroom.
Aaron took a quick shower, Ella was coming by to his house to talk to him about Selina’s sudden departure. Aaron quickly ran down to meet Ella, Guigui followed him down. In the big living room, Ella waited for Aaron’s arrival. Ella and Aaron along with Selina were raised by their former leader, Gus. Ella treated Selina as her real sister and Aaron as her real brother, having Selina leave the crew broke her heart. she heard footsteps coming from the stairs, she tried to smile.
“hi, Ah Lun.” Ella greeted him in the most polite she can without breaking down.
“Hi, Ella jie! Want anything?” Aaron knew Ella enough to see her sad.
“No need Aaron. I just want to know why Selina left.” Ella didn’t want to go a rollercoaster ride with Aaron, so she asked straight forward.
“I…Ella you know how much she loved bullet since we were young. So now that I know a couple people I recommended her. She got accepted, she is just following her dreams!” Aaron couldn’t bare losing Selina too, but it is what Selina like.
“Aaron, have you ever thought it is the first time that she went alone by herself? What is she gets bullied or I don’t know hurt or maybe ? We’re not there to save her!” Ella knew she was too paranoid but what the heck? Ella loves Selina like a sister.
“Ella! She is 21! Why do you treat her like a ten year old kid? Ella, you’re too overprotective!! Ella, give her a chance to reach for her dreams!” Aaron made his voice lower not wanting to upset Ella.
“I’m sorry, Ah Lun. I just haven’t seen her for almost a week.” Ella looked down, tears strolling down her face.
“Jie, you can visit her when she has practice. Here, just go there then you’ll see her.” Aaron handed a paper with the address where Selina is rehearsing.
“thanks, Aaron.” Ella smiled while whipping her tears.
“Jie, don’t worry about her. She’s with one of my friend.” Aaron said…..
“LOOK STRAIGHT! DON’T BEND YOUR KNEES! KEEP YOUR HANDS STRAIGHT! NO! NO! NO!” Jiro shouted for the fifth time. Selina looked down and looked like he was about to cry.
“I’m sorry…” Selina knew she would screw everything up.
“Selina, remember to keep looking forward. Don’t look at yourself if you’re wrong, I will be the one to judge. Just remember to keep your head looking in front, stretch your arms and don’t bend your knees.” Jiro was kind of sorry; he never liked screaming at girls.
“yes, sir.” Selina got up and start doing what Jiro said.
“that’s better. Remember don’t bend your knees.” Jiro looked at her formation and was satisfied.
“ok. You may take 5.” Jiro then left the room. After he left, Ella just arrived at the door of the rehearsal room, she waved her hand when she saw Selina looking at her with a happy reaction.
“ELLA JIe!!” Ella ran inside the room and gave Selina a tight hug.
“hey, what’s up Selina wearing tights.” Ella .
“wearing tights ain’t bad actually.” Selina stated.
“Whatever you say sister. So how’s your rehearsal?” Selina brought Ella on a chair to sit and chat.
“fine, my teacher just left, he’ll be back soon for another shouting lesson.” Selina chuckled on her own joke.