Chapter 5

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 5

IT'S AGAINST THE RULES

It has been 3 days since Guigui showed up, Aaron became alone again. He felt so empty not hearing Guigui’s funny laughs and screams, he doesn’t know what he did wrong. Guigui on the other hand, had been watching Aaron’s every actions secretly, she knew if she stayed quietly nothing concerns love will happened, but she was wrong. The more she stayed invisible and stayed away from Aaron, the more she misses him and loves him. She didn’t know how to stay this long, there’s still 25 days before she leaves this torture. Aaron sat on his beanbag, thinking about what happened 3 days ago, making him smile.
“Guigui, please come out. I….I miss you so much. If you can hear me, I’m going to break up with Hebe. I realized that I don’t love her anymore.” Aaron wished Guigui was here.
‘I hope you won’t figure out how to make me appear.” Guigui heaved a gsigh.
“Guigui, please come out! How can I make you appear, how come how much I want you to appear I can’t. you see what I see, you eat what I eat. It’s like a can control!.... I can control you.” Aaron had an idea.
‘why does it always become the opposite of what I wish.’ Guigui got irritated at herself.
“I want you to appear on my left side.” Aaron demanded and he was concentrating on appearing her. Guigui tried her best to make herself invisible. A figure appeared on Aaron’s left side and he was sure it was Guigui. He tried again and again until Guigui herself gave up, she appeared on Aaron’s left side, as soon as Aaron saw her, he went to her and gave her a tight hug, they both didn’t noticed they weren’t passing through each other. Guigui just stood there no moving an inch, while Aaron just hugged her tightly smiling like an idiot.
“You finally came out. I missed you!” Aaron was still hugging her.
Guigui pushed him away and gave him a serious face.
“Look, Yan Ya Lun. I DON’T want to see you ok?” Guigui turned around.
“Gui, are you mad at me?” Aaron was scared to upset Guigui.
“I….I just don’t want to hang around you anymore. It’ll make things difficult.” Guigui lied, technically she wasn’t it will make things difficult. Aaron grabbed Guigui’s arms making her face him, that’s when he realized he was touching her.
“How…come I can touch you?” Aaron let go of her.
“I told you, it’ll make things difficult.” Guigui was now softer and more sad.
“I don’t see why this can make things difficult. I can touch you now.” Aaron smiled.
“NO! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! I WILL VANISH FASTER IF I FALL IN WITH YOU!I MAY NOT GO BACK TO MY BODY AND JUST DIE! AARON, OUR SITUATION HAVE RULES TOO. AND FALLING FOR YOU IS ONE OF THEM.” Guigui left the room having tears on her face, Aaron just stood there, and questions came in his mind.
‘She sill vanish faster? She can’t go back to her body? She’ll die? Lastly, I really don’t understand anything.’ Aaron lied down on his bed, facing the ceiling. He didn’t know. Guigui was lying next to him staring at him while shedding tears for the guy she’s falling for.
“Aaron, I really wish that one day we can be together happily.” Guigui whispered on Aaron’s ear, he heard Guigui’s voice.
“Gui, please show yourself.” Aaron begged.
“fine….” Guigui let it be for now.
Guigui appeared on Aaron’s side, Aaron stared at her smiling.
“Care to explain what you mean?” Aaron tried to convince her.
“I can’t, it’s against the rules. Aaron please don’t break up with Hebe, please?” Guigui hold Aaron’s hand.
“ok. But say I love you first.” Both Aaron and Guigui faced each other.
“I…lab…boo.” Guigui said in cute voice.
“fine, that can do it. I lab boo too.” Aaron pinched Guigui’s face.
“you have to go to school now.” Guigui then vanished.
“I lab boo!” Aaron forgot about the commotion earlier.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
YOU guys are so lucky today, since right now in hong kong there's typhoon so i have a day off from school so i will post three chapters and a fanfic trailer in this fanfic! so hpe you like it.
link to trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5nDL3qbxQ&feature=fvsr