Chapter 7

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 7

a kiss, confession

“ well, I should watch you dance huh?” Ella smiled, Selina knew Ella would laugh at her in the end.
“whatever!” Selina knew she can’t kick Ella out.
By the time they finished chatting, Jiro arrived with CDs on his hands.
“Jiro, I want you to meet my best friend or sister, Ella.” Ella reached out for his hand.
Jiro finally look up to see who’s Ella, to his surprise it was his sister. He couldn’t bring himself to shake her hand. By the time Jiro looked at Ella’s eyes, Ella instantly was shocked.
“I….nice to meet you.” Jiro finally broke away from the shock state .Jiro shook her hand, leaving Ella still looking shock.
“Nice…t-to meet you too.” Ella tried her best not to run away.
“Wait here, jie. I’ll go get you some drink.” Before Ella could react Selina was gone. Jiro went to the CD player and start playing hip hop songs, which caught Ella’s attention.
‘isn’t this a high class school? How come he listens to what they think ‘crap’ music?’ Ella thought deep.
“hey, why did you show up here? You know this is mom’s property.” Jiro didn’t look at her.
“Jiro, I thought that old witch it dead! I thought probably I won’t see any of the Fang family.” Ella sat down looking quite scary.
“mom is not dead yet but is dying. Ella, can’t you come back at least to say bye to mom?” Jiro looked down.
“that witch wanted to kill our father yet you still put up with her?” Ella never loved her mother for her wrong doings but she loved his father, she couldn’t bring herself to forgive the old woman.
“you don’t know what really happened? You already left before mom could tell the truth.” Ella didn’t understand what he meant.
“Dad wanted to kill both of us so his son from his other family can inherit everything.” Jiro said it like it was just that simple.
“What?!’ Ella was so puzzled.
“that’s the truth, don’t pretend you don’t get it.” Jiro was quite mad.
“then, where’s dad?” Ella couldn’t believe what she just heard.
“That bastard is living his life in hell. He made my mom signed a annulment papers to save my life.” Jiro said with pain in his voice.
“Jiro, when did all this happened?” Ella felt tears piling in her eyes.
“7 years ago, the night you ran away. At first, mom told me to follow you and run away but instead I stay and was caught by one of our father’s follower. They were about to kill me when mom beg that bastard to not kill me instead just have an annulment. He said it was a good idea, so they let me go.” Jiro smirked at the scene .
“that , left us this school as my mom’s property, he thought that anytime soon this school would closed down but he was wrong. Instead, this school became more famous than ever after mom realized she was the rightful owner of every Fang’s company. Our dad end up broke and killed himself.” Jiro couldn’t hid his smile. He loved his father but after what he did, he despised him till death.
“Jiro, so the whole time mom wanted me get married with the Wu family is just to get away from dad?” Ella started to regret it.
“yes.” Jiro hugged Ella who was kneeling on the floor crying. They didn’t know Selina witnessed the scene, Jiro supported Ella to stand up while Selina backed away from the door.
“Jiro, I want to see mom, to say sorry.” Ella wiped away her tears.
“Ok. I will bring you there sometime around.” Jiro smiled.
Selina thought it would be a good time to come in.
“Ella, it’s getting late want to go home. Jiro, let’s call it a day?” Selina sounded like she knew nothing.
“you’re right.” Jiro bid goodbye and left.
“Ella, what just happened?” Selina opened up the topic.
“Sel, I’ll tell you when I have time but for now please don’t anyone ok?” Ella looked at her.
“ok.” Selina didn’t ask further.
They drove back home, meanwhile Aaron was watching TV, alone. Aaron didn’t want to talk to Guigui, he was still messed up. He kept on flipping channels after channels, until he gave up. He went to lay on his bed, when he noticed a hard object just under his , he pulled it out, he found the book. Guigui on the other hand, didn’t know he found it, she was watching the stars shine in the dark night. Aaron didn’t read the pages just the three rules, now he understood. He smiled that he really knew Guigui loves him, but he shouldn’t love her. Guigui wished the days can pass faster so she wouldn’t have to suffer, she missed her brother and her….boyfriend.
‘what can I do? I said I love you to another person, it’s like I cheated on Jiro. Sorry, Jiro!” Guigui talked to the night.
Aaron went to drive around Taipei; he couldn’t stand staying in the house when he knows Guigui is there. He drove to a park called “Taipei Park”, it was empty. The park leads to the seaside, He didn’t know why he was there.
“Guess the wind brought me here.” Aaron said to himself.
He walked to the seaside, he thought about Hebe, they’ve been together for 2 years. Hebe was his girlfriend, he shouldn’t cheat one her. While Aaron was walking, he saw Jiro.
“hey dude!” Jiro greeted.
“hey, thanks for teaching my friend Selina.” Aaron said.
“So, you mean you know Selina? Do you Ella?” Jiro asked hopefully.
“yes, she’s like my sister. Why?” Aaron asked in curiosity.
“Do you know anything about her past?” Jiro didn’t want to sound like a stalker.
“well, she told me she has a younger brother. But that’s all I know.” Aaron looked around.
“oh.” Jiro was happy Ella never kept it a secret of having a brother.
“Hey I have to go.” Both bid goodbye and went to the opposite direction. While Jiro was walking back to his house, he saw a girl sitting down. She looked like Selina, she looked drunk too. Jiro went towards her, he tapped her back before he could move. Selina had kissed him on the lips.
“Jiro…hehehe…you know…I like….you!” Selina said then passed out.
Jiro was surprised, actually he liked Selina the first time he saw her. However, he has Guigui already, he carried Selina to his house and told the maids to change her clothes.