Chapter 9

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 9

selina and jiro's story 2

(Selina)
Selina walked nervously with my scary stilettos, my mentor, Jiro walked beside with her arms wrapped around his. There were lots of people, it seems to be a cocktail since there was no chairs but chest leveled tables only. People started to look at her, Jiro smiled to the guest who greeted him.
“Jiro, is this your new student?” a man in his late 30’s spoke to Jiro.
“Yes. I would like you to meet Selina Ren.” Selina turned to look at the man, who was staring at him with such erted look. The man took her hand and kissed her fingers.
“What a beautiful young lady.” He smiled.
“Selina, this is the chairman Ng of another company who handles ballerinas too.” Jiro didn’t notice the gaze of the man towards Selina.
“oh, nice to meet you chairman Ng.” she smiled uncomfortably. A little more chat with chairman Ng, Jiro brought Selina to a crowd of young ladies similar to her age.
“Selina, these are the new beginners. I would like to make friends them while I go check if everything is ready for the introduction of the new ballerinas.” Then, Jiro left.
“hi, I’m Mei Mei” a girl wearing a black elegant dress above knee walked up to her.
“Hi, I’m Selina, nice to meet you.” They shook hands.
“you’re so lucky to have Jiro Wong as your mentor. He is one of the best mentor slash danseur in the whole world. His girlfriend is G Wu, the best ballerina in the whole world, you know?” Mei Mei talked so fast.
“oh, a girlfriend?” Selina suddenly felt gloomy.
“ya…..” so on Mei Mei talked, while Selina just listen and made few comments. When suddenly, someone pulled Selina from her left elbow.
It was chairman Ng, who looked quite wasted,
“Hi! Selina, Honey!!!! Let’s go somewhere else to have fun.” He said, while Selina looked at him in disgust.
“Let go of me!” Selina said loud enough for everyone to notice even Jiro who was on stage, he ran down to Selina.
“CHAIRMAN NG!” Jiro said in such fierce voice.
(Aaron/Gui part)
Aaron and I entered the room full of mentors and old ballerinas, I looked around hoping to find Jiro when I heard there was a commotion near the stage.
“Aaron, let’s go there.” I walked towards the people rounding up near the stage.
“CHAIRMAN NG!!” I hear Jiro shouted. I remembered who’s chairman Ng, he was one of my dad’s close friends. I saw chairman Ng looked at Jiro, he looked like he was drunk.
“STAY AWAY FROM THIS YOU CHILD!” chairman Ng tried to pull a girl who looked like Selina.
“Chairman Ng, if you don’t let go of my student I may have to force you to leave or even call the securities.” Jiro sounded serious that it scared me.
“WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! HUH?!?” chairman Ng pulled Selina harder and broke Selina’s dress. Jiro ran to her and tried to pull away chairman Ng but he ran towards Jiro, he attacked him but Jiro swiftly moved away. When chairman Ng gave another punch, Jiro caught his fist and held it tight, like he was going to crush it. I saw chairman Ng’s face fell into agony and pain
“PLEASE LEAVE!” Jiro never acted like this in public before, why was he saw protective about Selina? Finally. The securities came and took chairman Ng away, while Jiro removed his black coat and wrapped it around Selina who was sobbing.
“Aaron, help Selina.” I whispered to Aaron, and automatically he walked to Jiro.
“I’ll take it from here.” Aaron said trying to get a hold of Selina.
“No, I’m her mentor, I have to take care of this situation.” Jiro insisted to help Selina. Jiro seems to very protective of her that, he can’t even leave her with someone else.
“Aaron….” Selina made a few hiccups.
“I think it’s better if I take care of my young sister and you take care of the event here.” Jiro finally gave in and gave Selina to Aaron and walked away. I caught a glimpse of Jiro’s face, it was mix up with anger? Jealousy?
As we got out of the room, Selina settled down on a couch.
“are you ok?” Aaron hugged her.
“I’m fi-fine…” Selina was still sobbing. Jiro ran out and saw us.
“I’ve taken care of everything, I’m going to bring her home if you don’t mind.” Jiro said standing next to me, but of course he can’t see me.
“ok.” Aaron said flatly and Jiro brought Selina out of the hotel.
“do you still want to stay?” Aaron finally talked, after several seconds of silence.
“I… just want to go home.” I said without any emotions. We walked out silently back home. Half-way, Aaron spoke again.
“are you jealous because Jiro is paying attention to Selina?” his voice sounded sad yet angry.
“let’s just not talk about it, ok?” I said trying to hide the fact. He stopped walking and looked at me.
“WHY NOT?!?” he said loud enough to make me turn to him, he looked scary under the uncomfortably darkness surrounding us.
“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” I couldn’t help myself to shout.
“WHO DO YOU LOVE? ME OR JIRO?!?” he shouted again, he looked like he was about burst.
“this isn’t about the incident anymore, huh?...let me just remind you, you’re the one who forced me to admit my feelings for you and you know I have a boyfriend as well as you have a girlfriend too. I told you that this will make everything more difficult as it is already yet you still force yourself to me. And I’m reminding you again, there’s only 20 more days…and if we still force our feelings towards each other, you know the consequences and it’s like you’re like throwing me to my own graveyard… so to make it easy for both of us, let’s just mind our own business… even if it pool lot of .” Then, I disappeared into darkness. Aaron stood there unmoving, I might have knock some senses of him. I have to let him go, I said to myself over and over.
(Selina part)
“I’m so sorry.” Jiro said to Selina.
“it’s fine. It’s not your fault.” Selina stared at the blackness from the window. She thought about what Mei Mei said earlier. He has a girlfriend.
“what do you want to eat?” Jiro said turning a u turn.
“umm...anything…I forgot to ask, how did I end up in your house?” Selina looked at him.
“I saw you at the park, you were so drunk you can’t even walk properly. So I brought you to my house.” Jiro said.
“oh…sorry, I bothered you.” Selina smiled when Jiro turned to her.
“no, it’s fine.” He smiled and turned back to the road.