Chapter 12

2 in 1...BODY

Chapter 12

Chun?

ch.?
(Guigui’s POV)
it’s been 2 days that I disappeared, Aaron didn’t talk to me as well. Aaron went back to his old self, practicing his dance every single day.
“hey…” I finally took the initiative as he entered his room full of sweats from rehearsal. He looked at me with no emotions, he dropped his stuff on the floor and walked in his bathroom to take a shower. After the quick shower he had, I walked to him.
“so… how’s practice?” I tried to be nice, when he just walked pass me.
“What’s you’re problem? Why aren’t you talking to me?” I said impatiently.
“mind your own business, that’s what you said…” he flipped through a worthless magazine. It was true I told him that, but at least can’t we be friends?
“can’t we be friends?” I whispered, I thought he wouldn’t hear but he turned to me.
“I’m sorry. I’m being rude…Guigui, we can be friends, but I just can’t right now…” he turned away.
“I understand, you wanna eat? Cause I’m starving.” I joked.
“ok.” He smiled at me for the first time in 2 days. We both walked down, even though he can’t be my lover, he can always be my friend. Only 17 days, I’ll be out of this body.
~the next day~
we both went to his practice, we had promise to each other to just be friends. Our on way to practice, we saw Hebe being dropped off by a slick car that looked very familiar. I saw a guy in a suit with sunglasses, I realized who it was.
“Calvin?” we both said in a low tone.
Calvin walked next to Hebe what made us both more shocked was Calvin gave a peck on Hebe’s lips before going back to his car.
“Aaron? Are you ok?” I walked by him, he made a sad face but later it turned to a sly smile.
“I’m fine. I knew this would happened…” I was confused of what he said.
“huh?” I scratched my temples.
“you’ll know soon…” we both start walking in the school.
(Hebe’s POV)
last night, I realized I still had feelings for Calvin, even though it’s been 15 years. I realized that I’m falling out of love for Aaron, and I knew he did to. I guessed it’s time. After few minutes I got to our studio, Aaron entered and walked to me. Suddenly a song played, how did we by Jason Derulo? Very cliché, don’t you think?
“Aaron…” I looked at him eye to eye.
“you’re in love with Calvin?” I was taken back by the question, he knew?
“I-“ he cut me off with s chuckle.
“it’s ok. Hebe, I don’t’ know how we fell out of love but I’m happy for you.” He hugged me and I felt like the big weight on my shoulder vanished into thin air.
“ I guess it’s over after 2 years together, I’m sorry..” why is he apologizing.
“I’m saying sorry because, the few days I didn’t take care of you. And I’m sorry that maybe I’m falling in love with someone else.” I couldn’t avoid getting hurt after he said that but if he understood me, then I understand him also.
“who’s the lucky girl?” I tried to lighten the mood up.
“you’ll meet her soon…” he suddenly turned to his left, when there was no one next to him.
“she’s one lucky girl. Good luck with her.” I patted his arm.
“you too.” We both stood up and walked to the opposite direction and that was the end of both of us.
(guigui’s POV)
after the break up, I left to go somewhere behind the stage and get my rule book out.
“what happened just now, does it include breaking the rules?” I asked on the blank sheet of paper in the book, hoping it says no. I opened my eyes to reveal it says ‘no’, I couldn’t help but jump up and down!!!! Finally, we don’t have to hurt Hebe’s heart but now I thought about it Jiro will still be hurt if he knew I loved someone else besides him. My happy mood fell down to sad mood, I closed my eyes and hoped it won’t hurt him.
(Jiro’s POV)
Ella and I entered the hospital where our mom was located; Ella couldn’t stop shaking in nervous. My mom was on her wheelchair facing the big large window, the sun was shining brightly through the window.
“ma?…” my sister started to tear.
“Ella?” my mom rolled the wheelchair to face us.
“ma!” Ella ran to her and hugged her, my mom smiled in delight. I joined the hug, I didn’t know my eyes were tearing.
“my baby Ella!” we pulled away from her, she looked very tired and sick. She’s been suffering from leukemia for awhile now, seeing her hair fell each time I visit I felt so bad because I couldn’t do anything. We brought her to the bed to rest, my mom never let go of Ella hand, my mom smiled, the smiled I’ve been longing to see.
“I’m…happy…you’re…here.” She was out of breath, she gasped every time she said a word.
“mama, get better ok?” Ella didn’t know how severe was our mom’s cancer, it was already stage 4, no treatment can heal her.
“oh, my child. I’m getting old, your mom needs rest…” she said very softly.
“but… we haven’t gone to Japan like you promised, or go salon together. We have lots of things to catch up, please stay with us.” Ella sobbed.
“Jie, let mama go. The only reason she stayed with us is to see you. Now her last wish is granted.” I stuttered.
“I…love...both…of…you…” she said as she gave us another sweet smile, before she let go of Ella’s hand lifelessly.
“MA!!!!WAKE UP!!!!MA!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!” Ella shook our mom’s body while I tried my best to stop her.
“Jie, she’s in peace now.” I whispered to her before she hugged me tight that I almost couldn’t breathe.
~the next day~
“Ella, are you ok?” I visited Ella in the hospital when I found out Ella was cutting herself when our mom died. I went there with Chun, I saw her lifeless looking.
“hey…” she looked at me with a smile.
“stupid girl!” I lectured her.
“Aiyo, I’m sorry, ok?” she defended herself.
“ok, I’m with Chun, my friend. He’s here to accompany you while I go!!!” I ran out of my sister’s room. hooking them is the best don’t you think?