Chapter 1

2 in 1...BODY

 

leave me alone

'this is it..my...dream come true.dancing for the most important ballet show in the whole world.after this, i will be the most famous ballerina.'Guigui smiled to herself.'mom,this is for you.'from the backstage, it was Guigui's cue to go. she twirl around and did a triple flip jump that was difficult to do.She was about to do an amazing turn but she had fell to the ground causing her to be in coma.at the same time, a famous hip hop dancer, Aaron yan had a competition called "hip hop superior"it was time for him to shine, in the middle of a stunt.Aaron hit his head on the floor which mad him pass out,Aaron woke up with a big bump on his forhead.
"Ahhh!!"AAron touched the bump.
"you're finally awake."Ella looked very calm.
"what happened?"Aaron lied back on his bed.
"you did a cartwheel but you fell because i told you not to do it because you are still suffering with your arm operation remember?"Ella pinched Aaron's ear.
"AWWW!i'm sorry!"Aaron rubbed his red ear.
"fine, i'll go out now so you can rest."Ella went out of Aaron's room.
"hey dumbbell!what's your name?"a small voice had came from Aaron's back.
"who's there?"Aaron got scared.
"i'm G. wu call me guigui."now a tough voice cameand a small crept out of nowhere.
"AHHH!who are you?why are you here?"Aaron was holding a pillow in front of him.
"unfortunately, i'm stuck in your body for 30 days!"Guigui rolled her eyes.
'wow, for a girl she's rude.'Aaron thought.
"huh?you mean you're a ghost living in my body?"Aaron couldn't believe it.
"which part of what i said you didn't get?"Guigui looked at him with a annoyed face.
"so, you mean we share body?.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"Aaron ran around the room screaming.
"hey,dork!why are you screaming for?"Guigui sat down on a beanbag.
"my name is not dork, it's Aaron!this is just a dram, i'm just dreaming!"Aaron closed his eyes.
"fine, AARON.Fool yourself."Guigui sat on the beanbag for awhile then disappeared.Aaron looked around and saw nothing,he saw nothing. he let out a big relief sigh, from behind Guigui formed like a ghost.
"BOO!"Guigui scared the crap out of Aaron.
"AHHH!"Aaron let out the most high pitched scream ever.
"hahahaha!no wonder they call me Guigui!hahaha"Guigui then disappeared once more.
"what!?!hey ghost?leave me alone."Aaron looked around but no one answered.
"good."Aaron went to take a cool shower to wake himself up.
he sat down on his bath tub to relax himself, Guigui appeared again.
"hey,Aaron-dork.when will you finish?i'm hungry!!!"Guigui complained.
"huh?you're still here!i told you to go right?"Aaron stood up and walk to the mirror ahead of him.
"let me just warn you, what you look st is what i look at so don't-"Guigui's voice was shaking.
"what do you mean."the same time Aaron looked at himself .
"AHHH!what's that horrible thing!?"Guigui shout her lungs out.
"What?!?you were looking at my body!"AAron covered himself.
"i told you, what you look at is what i lookat!"Guigui covered her eyes.
"oh."Aaron quickly wore his clothes and went down, on his way out of his room, he dumped to the door accidently.
"AWW!"AAron andGuigui said at the same time.
"did you just felt what i fely?"Aaron had a plan.
"huh?no-no!!"Guigui denfended herslelf.
Aaron hit the wall with his head continously.
"aw!aw!aw!aw!Aw!"Guigui said aw each time Aaron hit his head.then, Aaron down the stiars like a mainiac, he went to the kitchen and start drinking a jar of vinegar.
"EWWWWW!"Guigui cried.
"leave my body so you won't suffer!"Aaron pointed at her.
"i would have if i could dumbo!"Guigui was about to puke.
Aaron kept torturing Guigui until he felt full hinself and went to bed.
"HEy!if i wake up and you're still here, i will torture you more tomorrow."Aaron preapared to sleep.
"whatever ugly!"Guigui stared at a sleeping Aaron.
'he looks like an angel when he sleeps to bad he have horns when he's awake.can i keep this up, he tortured me by eating his own buger!God, do i really have to stay with him for 30 days so i can go back to my own body?"Guigui looked up at the ceiling findinf an answer but nothing came.So she went to sleep as well,
"hope tomorrow won't be this bad!"Guigui dozed off.