Bury The Truth With Lies

The Berserker

Jongdae and Sehun stood with an unconscious Jongin for a while, or at least it seemed so, since realistically speaking, it couldn’t have been more than fifteen minutes. The deep worry they felt along with the need to actually go home to avoid any suspiciousness from arising was making them ultrasensitive to time passing, actually giving it the sensation of going slower while it was not.

Jongin, the Oracle wolf, woke up after that amount of time, more or less, and promptly, without needing any help, he turned to the side and vomited, and Sehun only thanked whoever listened for his quick reflexes that made him avoid the pungent smelling and nasty contents of the other’s stomach.

After emptying his stomach, Jongin let himself fall onto the side, onto Jondgae’s legs who said nothing but even accommodated the taller boy, despite the pain he was still feeling: the wounds had stop bleeding but the soreness was still there, it were some real deep holes in his back.

The smaller placed a hand on Jongin’s neck, resting it there in assurance, while Sehun did the same; it wasn’t any meaningful gesture as a pack, but Jongdae and Sehun did it often with each other and with their friends, for them, the feeling of something warm and with a familiar smell was good to help them relax again and to calm down.

“Breath through your nose, Jongin. In and out!” counselled Jongdae, and Sehun didn’t hid a smile at the warm tone in the other’s voice; if people didn’t know any better, they would say that Jongdae was an omega with the way he was so maternal but Sehun also knew that the curiosity in way was what stopped him from falling into that rank. Sehun had even read a word on a book that he thought that defined Jongdae, even if he would never say it to his face, which was, if he remembered correctly, ‘nerd’.

“Are you okay, Jongin?” asked Sehun when the other finished heaving and finally was able to open his eyes a small amount to look at them.

“Yes; yes, I am, although I do have a splitting headache that it’s literally tearing my head into halves, if the metaphor helps to describe it.” Commented the man, sitting down, muttering a small thank you afterwards.

“Do you always get like this after a vision?” asked Jongdae curiously.

“The headaches? Yes! The vomiting? Only when it’s a particularly violent vision.”

“What did you dream of?” blurted Jongdae before realizing it was a potentially invasive question, gasping slightly and covering his mouth with his hand. “I’m sorry! I am a little curious and I just blurted out! I’m really sorry; it’s a very personal thing!”

Jongin, credits to him, managed to laugh a little before waving his hand in the air, a sign that he hadn’t mind the question.

“Do not worry about it, Jongdae; I am actually very open about my condition, it’s a way that allows me to not keep everything bottled up and not going stir crazy over it; talking about what I’ve seen allows me to return to a point where I can rationalize everything and make sense of it.”

Sehun nodded; although the explanation sounded a bit confusing to anyone else who didn’t understand the life of an Oracle, as explained by Jongin previously, but once you understood the essence of it, it actually made perfect sense: Jongin needed to voice out what he saw in order to remain sane, to put it simply.

“It was a strange dream.” Continued Jongin, making an undefined hand gesture that clearly meant he was exasperated. “It was all blurred and dark, as if watching a shadow show, all I could hear was voices and they were distorted, as if the people talking were purposefully slurring their speeches. I could recognize if it was a male or a female voice, though.”

“What did you saw?” Asked Sehun this time. “It seems as if it affected you a lot.”

“It was the nature of the speech.” Revealed Jongin with a frown on his face. “I heard a woman whispering to someone, a conspiracy of sorts. The woman was telling someone that ‘Ee’ needed to be put away because of being meddling!”

“’Ee’”?

“That was the sound that I’ve heard. It’s a name with that sound. They talked about killing, murdering that person, so it wouldn’t be a bother. I saw it…it was in the middle of the night and someone just slit his throat in the middle of the night, like cowards, hiding their faces and acting behind his back. There was so much blood and I saw the person’s hands grabbing uselessly at his throat and… just gasping for air until the air didn’t reach the lungs anymore and death came. The gasps and the wheezing and the gurgling sounds.” Jongin shook at the mention of it, as if he was reliving the experience all again. “I couldn’t see it but I heard it and it was horrible.”

Jongdae looked a little pale at the description, probably trying to imagine exactly the picture described by Jongin which was relatively easy, since it didn’t really left anything to the imagination but Sehun was trying to figure it out how could Jongdae doing that using a faceless person, that was if that was Jongdae was doing; Sehun didn’t really want to imagine if he actually was imagining his friends doing the part.

“The worst part of it,” continued Jongin. “is that I am certain that it will happen inside your pack!”

Sehun and Jongdae looked alarmed at the news; the possibility of having someone trying to kill one of their pack members was worrying, more so if they took into consideration that there was a lot of people in there whom they cherished.

“How can you be certain?” asked Sehun in a clipped voice.

“I saw Jongdae’s face.” Answered Jongin, nodding with his head at the smaller male. “It was the only thing I saw clearly; Jongdae was crying desperately while holding a body.”

“Who was it?” asked Jongdae shakily, shocked at the news. “Did you manage to glimpse at their face?”

“No. No, I didn’t. I only saw a pale hand. That was all. And I’ve heard the ‘ee’ sound.”

“So that was the name of the person who died?”

Jongin confirmed with a tired nod of his head, before adding.

“That was all I could see, I am really sorry that I don’t know more, I only saw, other than that, some small details in the scenery; glimpses.”

“Such as?”

“There was a bracelet with a pendant, with two stones, small but noticeable, a rose quartz and an emerald.”

Jongdae and Sehun frowned; a lot of people in their pack wore bracelets and necklaces with pendants, so knowing who it belonged too was like looking like a needle in a haystack.

“And I saw a full moon, if that helps.”

While the intention had been good, knowing that it would happen in a full moon only brought more worries: the moon had been hidden from them last night, meaning that it was the new moon, so it was a matter of some days until the full moon came to greet them. It wasn’t much time and while they didn’t know if it was exactly this full moon, there wasn’t a way of knowing if it wasn’t either. Both Jongdae and Sehun, by mutual understanding, without even saying a word, just looking at each other, agreed to invest upon the subject as if it was, indeed, happening at the very next full moon.

“Sorry!” apologized Jongin a little guiltily at seeing the faces on the other two.

“You don’t need to be sorry Jongin.” Mumbled Jongdae a little shyly; now that Jongin didn’t need his help and was properly awake and remade himself of his vomiting induced vision, the smaller had gone back to his shier version, especially because he was talking to an Oracle. Sehun thought, personally, that Jongdae was a walking contradiction at the moment but the understood him, the loving and maternal side of Jongdae topped everything when the man felt it was needed, when he felt it wasn’t necessary anymore, he let all his insecurities and fears return to him, like he was doing now. It was both commendable, that he put others before his own feelings but, on the other side, Sehun wanted to clock the other on the head for being insecure without a reason.

“I mean…”continued Jongdae. “It’s not that you can control what you see and, as you said, visions are possibilities meaning that we can stop things from happening, right?”

Jongin gave him a small smile and Jongdae smiled back. Sehun appreciated Jongdae’s optimism, he just wished that things were as linear and uncomplicated as Jongdae just described.

Jongin must’ve understood his silence and his skepticism but he said nothing, opting for asking help to return to his little alcove, to Baekhyun, and to Chanyeol, in case of the other man return, telling them they needed to return home quite immediately, since the sun was already high in the sky and it would become suspicious if they were absent for too long.

Sehun helped him getting up but, in the end, both he and Jongin ended up almost carrying Jongdae since the man was hurt and in serious need of some treatment and some rest, in order to heal properly, although Sehun suspected that Jongdae would develop some fever later on.

They reached the alcove and found a resting Baekhyun, the male was aware of their return, opening one eye as soon as he smelled them and heard them, assuring himself it was everything okay, before closing his eyes again and going back to rest. He even allowed Sehun to quickly check him up, reopening his eyes briefly to stare at the male, which made Sehun uncomfortable, before laying down on the floor and, as Jongin put it, ‘conking out’

Chanyeol wasn’t back, Jongdae snorted slightly at hearing that from Jongin, which made the taller send him an amused smile, at the open display of affront at the mere name; it wasn’t as if Jongdae hated the man, or disliked him, but he was clearly cross at the giant wolf at the moment.

With a final goodbye and lots of recommendation on Sehun’s part on how to care for Baekhyun, followed by a request from Jongin for both of them to rest and for Jongdae, in particular, to get well soon, and an invitation to visit them as soon as they could, Sehun and Jongdae left in the direction of their village, Jongdae on Sehun’s back, after claiming that he really couldn’t take any more steps; to his credit, he did try, only to fail miserably after ten or so small steps forward.

They just hoped that they weren’t going to get caught.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun walked with difficulty up to the northern part of his village, trying to inconspicuously not be noticed by anyone, getting a scratch of the size of Soojung’s ego, which was saying enough.

The northern part of the village was not a place that people likes very much going into very deep, with was land filled with thick trees, thick branches and too many plants with thorns for it to be pleasant.

He reached the outside of Jongdae’s hut and opened the door, getting inside before anyone would notice. Luckily for him, it was the day after the festival, meaning that there was some lenience when it came to work and people could actually spend the day without doing anything; therefore, there weren’t many people outside, except for a wayward drunk, sleeping on the floor; Sehun thought that he might’ve seen Seungyoon drooling in the corner of Seolhyun’s house, but that could have been his mind playing tricks on him, either way, he wasn’t that keen of finding.

He walked inside the hut, walked to the inner corner, where a little division separated the bedroom area from the other parts of the hut, and gently dropped Jongdae on top of the bed, getting a grunt from the man.

“Careful, it hurts!”

“I know, I am sorry but my back is starting to cramp up.”

Jongdae said nothing but watched with lidded eyes as Sehun moved to the cupboards around his bed. Jongdae loved his bed, made of a fluffy pile of fluffy wool, sewn inside a large linen fabric and with another huge amount of pelts on top of it. He had read enough about ancient history to know that their ancestors used to do something of the sort and the idea was quick to spread as soon as Jongdae made his, everyone wanted one too, since it was better than sleeping on pelts on the floor. In the end he just ended teaching it to the omegas that usually busy themselves with tapestry and sewing.

Sehun moved around with proficient ease as he looked for something; he knew that Jongdae kept medicine near his bed, in case he woke up sick and wasn’t exactly too keen on leaving his bed, but at the moment, it was difficult for him to discover where the smaller had put that damn thing.

“Dae? Where did you put that flask of medicine that I gave you when you got your stomach mauled, a while ago?”

“It’s the basket inside the cupboard next to the one where you are currently searching.”

Sehun eventually found the flask, nodding satisfying at the emerald green liquid inside of it. A few weeks back, while Jongdae was with his students on the fields, a zone to the southern part of their territory that was used to cultivate some products, and suddenly, a large boar had appeared on the fields, completely disorientated, and unfortunately, in order to keep his students safe, Jongdae had been received a cut, thanks to the animals sharp tusk, and Sehun had been the one to treat it.

The medicine was a potent painkiller, however, it was also prone to cause some sleepiness and Jongdae was particularly prone to it, falling asleep minutes after ingesting it. There wasn’t any particular reason to why Jongdae had such low tolerance to it, Sehun admitted that it was possible that wolves’ natural fast metabolism was a cause but he guessed that the others must be super-fast; never in his life had Sehun seen someone like him.

Among with the flask, Sehun managed to retrieve also a little tube with a peachy colored cream, that smelled heavenly, even with the lid closed, that was meant to be put on the wounds; it was an antibacterial cream that Luhan had created that held anti scarring properties that Sehun thought it would benefit Jongdae’s skin: if the tusk wound was only remembered by a small, fine line, of white scarring tissue, the hole on the male’s back made by the creature they had encountered would be nothing but tiny dots on the skin.

Jongdae, whose warm bed was already driving him into a sleepy state, despite the pain he felt, eyed the flask on Sehun hand and made a sleepy sound as he smelled the scent of the cream, closing his eyes afterwards. For a moment, Sehun actually thought that Jongdae was actually prone to feeling sleepy, at any time, at a random place, as long as he was comfortable.

“Jongdae, time to open your eyes! Medicine time!”

Jongdae said nothing; he didn’t even open his eyes, limiting himself to open his mouth, like a baby bird, for Sehun to pour a small quantity of medicine in his awaiting mouth. He grimaced slightly at the acidic tang that remained on the mouth after swallowing the concoction and snuggled against his pelts.

“You are so useless.” Commented Sehun distractedly, as he applied a good quantity of cream on the other’s wounds, covering him with the pelts afterwards, knowing fully well that the other was going to be sleeping by the time he turned his back on him.

For Sehun, it was quite normal that Jongdae, the exhausted and wounded wolf, was now feeling sleepy and wished to take a nap. Despite all the jokes he made previously about him being able to sleep anywhere, which were true anyways, Jongdae had just experienced one hell of a night: strange creatures trying to murder him, being wounded by the said creature, passing out, realizing that he had woken up to three different and unfamiliar wolves, learning one of them was an Oracle and arguing with another, being told a life story, watching one wolf having visions, learning that said vision contained the murdering of someone he knew… yeah, it was a little too much and Jongdae had been hanging on, trying to keep up for the majority of the night; right now, he really needed the rest, as did Sehun.

When the thought of rest passed through his mind, Sehun suddenly realized how tired he really was: his body was sore and it seemed as it weighted more than normal, he was stiff and his brain was beginning to muddle, hazy thoughts swimming in there casually and almost impossible to connect with the rational side of him. He really needed to sleep a little, if someone asked he would just scratch it off as hangover.

He regarded the side of Jongdae’s little nest of comfort with contemplating eyes, Jongdae needed someone to take care of him and they both needed to figure out a story for their disappearance if someone asked, therefore, it sounded more and more appealing to just sleep next to the male, basking in the comfort of his friend and pack mate, until he was reasonably rational.

His hut was right beside Jongdae’s, separated merely by a maximum of twenty meters and Sehun could spare some more minutes to go and fetch his own pelts, knowing fully well that his friend usually hog all the covers and he needed to have at least one to cover himself up.

With that thought in his mind, Sehun exited the bedroom area and walked towards the entrance of the hut, almost having a heart attack when he saw Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and Luhan waiting for him; he jumped from shock and held the dirty robe he had on right above his heart.

Junmyeon, who was cute as a button, marched two steps, putting himself right in front of Sehun, with his head tilted up, looking over at Sehun with narrowed eyes.

“Where were you last night?” he asked.

Sehun groaned mentally; according to his plans, this enquiry, that he knew it was going to happen since it was impossible not to miss his or Jongdae’s absence, was supposed to happen later, much later, preferably after a good nap and a good old brainstorming with Jongdae in order to come up with a good story. Well, he guessed that they both now had to rely on his lying skills which, he admitted, weren’t that amazing.

“I went out for a walk with Jongdae.” He answered carefully, eyeing the three males in front of him and trying not to cross Junmyeon: he was a sweet person but you did not want the man angry at you.

“And you only return now?”

“Yes…I mean, the night was good and we just ended up further from the village than intended.”

“That doesn’t explain the fact that Jongdae, whom we saw entering through the door of this hut minutes ago, had his back in a poor state.”

Sehun winced; how did he fail to notice people inside Jongdae’s hut was a mystery to him but, in his defense, he was really tired and, at the moment, concerned with Jongdae’s wellbeing.

He tried to come over with some good excuse, preferably quickly since Junmyeon’s eyes were narrowing by the second and Sehun did not want, at all, for the omega to go and tell Kris about what happened. He was positive that Kris wasn’t aware of his disappearing act last night, or else he wasn’t having this pleasant conversation with Junmyeon.

Kyungsoo, who was sitting down on a chair, his normal priest robes falling down immaculately on his lean body, just looked over at him impassively, although he could sense some worry in his big eyes.

Luhan, the jerk, had a small smirk on his lips, possibly amused at the fact that Sehun was being intimidated by such a small person, while he eyes warned Sehun that the older wasn’t really pleased at him and wasn’t going to be, regardless of the excuse he managed to come up with.

Seeing that it was unlikely for him to come up with a really forgivable and plausible story in mere seconds, his tired brain protesting against the effort, Sehun opted with going with some half-truth.

“As I told you, last night Jongdae and I went for a walk on the forest, it was a really nice night and we wanted to enjoy a little quietness after dancing and singing so much, so we kept walking more than intended. I guess we were a little drunk as well, Hyejeong kept on giving me drinks all night and I didn’t notice they were alcoholic…”

“If you didn’t know then, why do you are so sure now?” interjected Luhan, clearly trying to throw him under the bus.

“Because my brain is feeling the effects of the alcohol; plus vomiting a while ago is a probably good indicator too!” replied Sehun drily, not exactly pleased with Luhan’s behavior.”

He could see the three wolves sniffing the air slightly, probably catching the smell of vomit impregnated on his skin from Jongin’s outburst a while ago. He prayed that it was the only thing that their sense of smell caught and almost released a sigh of relief when Junmyeon’s widened slightly, a hand coming to grasp at his arm in concern, as Kyungsoo nodded distractedly and Luhan pouted. Inwardly, he grimaced a little and thought that before going for that pelt at his hut, he should go for a bath.

“Are you okay?” asked Junmyeon, his tough charade crashing and burning giving into a much more maternal nature to surge forward.

“I am! As I was saying, he got really drunk and tried to come back but we were a little hazy and I think we walked in circles a couple of times. We were actually deciding to go and sleep it off until we were fine to return but something attacked us.”

“Attacked you?” gasped Junmyeon; this time even Luhan was looking worried.

“Yes! Something, I don’t know what it was but apparently it caught Jongdae. I only remember shifting and snapping at it. When I came to myself, again, we were both on a little cave sleeping away; or at least I was, Jongdae was whimpering in pain. I immediately brought him back and took care of him, as you can see. I was just heading off to clean myself a little and then I was returning to take care of them.”

“Does Jongdae remember anything?” asked Junmyeon, looking over Sehun shoulders to the area where Jongdae was resting.

“I don’t think so, when I asked him what happened he couldn’t remember more than us walking and drinking on the forest. But honestly, we must’ve bugged and eagle or some falcon, in our drunken state; nothing to worry about.”

Junmyeon pursed his lips before hugging Sehun to himself, petting him and scolding him at the same time for being a dumb pup and getting drunk while walking on the forest. Sehun mentally patted himself on the back for the particularly good constructed little lie, after all almost everything was true, except the part that they didn’t remind of what happened; even the part of not knowing the creature was true because, scientifically speaking, they didn’t know.

He continued to pat the Sehun for a while before cooing at him and tell him to rest a little to rid himself from the hangover symptoms and that, later on, he would some broth for him and for Jongdae to eat to replenish their strength. Junmyeon also manifested his relief in knowing that nothing bad happened to them and chiding Sehun once again for not being more responsible.

“I know you must’ve been worried, Junmyeon! I am really sorry, we both ought to know better.” He apologized with a soft voice, a little content to know that there was someone who cared so much about him.

“You really ought to!” replied the man, more gently this time. “But yesterday was a festive night, so I will not scold you more over this matter; you’re here and safe, that’s all that matters.”

“Thank you, Junmyeon. Your concern is appreciated.” Thanked the younger, letting himself be squeezed by the smaller male, who instructed him to clean himself and then rest a lot again, pressing is nose to his cheek in an affectionate way before excusing himself out, announcing that he was going to prepare some food for them.

Luhan, who still had a frown on his face, just left behind Junmyeon, stating that he expected Sehun to be at his clinic tomorrow morning. Sehun wasn’t quite sure what was going on with Luhan, the older seemed a little off but, knowing him like he did, it was possible that Luhan had felt a little excluded, since Jongdae and Sehun did had an adventure last night and he wasn’t there to experienced it with them; he was a little possessive of his friends.

The only person that didn’t say anything, nor left, was Kyungsoo, who remained sat on the chair, a pensive expression on his face. Sehun didn’t like those expressions on the other’s face, Kyungsoo had almost a sixth sense for knowing went something was weird or not true and Sehun honestly prayed that it wasn’t the case.

His gaze that so far had wandered around the room poised themselves on Sehun’s form.

“Just so you know, your story, while very convincing, didn’t really hide the little twitch on the corner of your mouth that always come when you are either nervous or lying.”

Sehun looked over at the other man, begging him in his mind to not tattle tale and just roll with it.

“I’m not lying…”

“Hiding the truth, whatever you want to call it Sehun.” Replied Kyungsoo beatifically with a little smile on his face. “I am not going to ask, I know that if, forever reason, you want to tell us, you will, so I won’t press. However, I do want to warn you: be careful with whatever it is that you’re doing. I don’t wish to see anyone get hurt because you chose to be irresponsible. You have a good head on your shoulders Sehun, so please, use it.”

Sehun nodded to Kyungsoo; he didn’t exactly want to admit that he had been hiding something from everyone, nor he wanted for everyone to think that he didn’t want to include them, however, he acknowledge that, at least, Kyungsoo deserved some validation, if not over the fact that Kyungsoo had admitted he wasn’t going to say a thing to anyone.

“Good. I trust you then!” replied the older male, his plump lips curving themselves into a heart shape that, in Sehun’s eyes, was very satisfying, because the older was content.

“You know Kyungsoo,” babbled Sehun. “I don’t even know how you are so understanding, even when all we do is laying piles and piles of crap on top of you, when you already have already so much on your plate. I cannot begin to grasp the amount of dirt you have on us.”

“Just because I am a priest doesn’t mean I don’t have a grasp upon the importance of secrecy or even how to be a good friend, Sehun.” Deadpanned Kyungsoo, eyes narrowing down in annoyance.

Sehun laughed whole heartedly, covering his mouth afterwards, not wanting to wake Jongdae up.

“Not was I was trying to say. I think you understand. Things are a little… strange at the moment, I am not going to lie but, I promise to reach out if I think that it’s needed.”

“That’s all I ask from you. I understand very well the concept of secrecy very well and I’ll keep attentions from you if you ever need it. Just be careful with whatever is that you are doing.”

Sehun nodded weakly before coming forward to hug the older male, who graciously opened his arms to the taller and enveloped him in a sincere and very affectionate hug that made Sehun feel a little better about some of the choices that he had made which had, at most, dubious or unknown consequences, which was an uncertainty that he didn’t like.

“Thanks Soo.”

“You’re welcome. Now, as Junmyeon said, go and bathe yourself and then get some rest.” Said the man with a smile before leaving Jongdae’s hut, remembering the other that he had promise to pick some more white sage and some eucalyptus for the temple.

Sehun shouted a little ‘yes’ before putting the chair that Kyungsoo had been sitting on its place and leaving the house, giddy for a nice bath, some comfortable clothing and a long, even nicer nap.

He definitely needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo entered the temple and closed the doors. After the festival there were not many people who came to pray or even ask for his guidance, they were far too busy mating with someone, curing the hangovers they had or simply resting after a night of too much fun.

When Junmyeon, the sweet omega, burst inside the temple in the early hours in the morning, panicking over a missing Jongdae and Sehun, Kyungsoo had also been alarmed; it was an atypical normal for them to disappear without warning and so he had logically been a little worried. That worry only grew when Luhan, who had been grumpy at being woke up so early, said that he hadn’t seen them either.

They opted to camp at Jongdae’s house, knowing that if, by some mere chance, they were okay and returned Jongdae would probably be sticking his nose into one of his beloved books. And right they were: both males came bursting through the house a couple of hours later, a hurt Jongdae on a frazzled Sehun’s back, who didn’t even notice them in the house.

He hadn’t been lying when he told Sehun that his story was good, because it was a really well thought story, but he also knew all of Sehun tics and it was obvious that something was off. Sehun eventually admitted that there had been more to what he told but Kyungsoo didn’t push the younger; he was clearly exhausted and he did trust Sehun, the taller male had always been loyal and very trustworthy. Also, more than understanding the other’s dilemma, he could relate. He had one or two secrets on his own after all.

He positioned himself in front of the altar and just stood there contemplating the way the natural light of the day reflected on the polished surfaces of the objects inside. It was inspiring and beautiful; another beautiful day.

A pair of arm reached down his middle to pull him against a solid, familiar chest. Kyungsoo let himself fall backwards with a content sigh, more so when he felt familiar lips travel on the side of his neck.

“Is everything alright?” he was asked, the low voice sending shivers down his spine.

“Now it is.” He mumbled turning to the person behind him and burrowing himself in the warmth. "Everything is perfect now.”

 

 

A/N: Hello lovely people!! How's it going? Is everything alright with you? I sure hope so! Another chapter for you! What happened? Or better yet, what didn't? Jongin had a gruesome vision of an assassination and has little clues!  Also, we got to learn more about how they work! Plus, Baekhyun allowed Sehun to touch him!!!! Leaps and boundaries are being crossed between those two! xD
In this chapter Jongdae and Sehun almost got caught, although their lie was good enough to appease Junmyeon and Luhan, Kyungsoo? Not so much! But he does have something to say doesn't he? That last bit with Minseok... risqué behavior!
Please, do tell me about your thoughts and what you liked about his chapter in a comment below or via private message! COME AND TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEE! If you like this story please subscribe and upvote it! It makes me REAAAAAAALLY happy!
Last, but never least, I hope that you are all safe and sound, that you are healthy, that you are loved and you are loving people around you and I really hope that you are immensely HAPPY!
Have an amazing week!
Lots of love.
<3