You And Me: We

The Berserker

It is a faint sound that wakes Sehun up. He blinks his eyes slowly, sluggishly, trying to feel comfortable with the rays of sunlight that were entering the room. It had been raining for a longtime, the monsoon season not forgiving anyone, and for the first time in a long while, the sun peaked out albeit very shyly; Sehun knew that the sunlight in the room lacked the intensity of a perfect sunny day.

When he finally felt comfortable enough to open them, he looked around only to find his Alpha’s mate, Junmyeon, next to him, gazing at his figure with soft eyes. Sehun figured that he must’ve made the noise since a quick sweep across the room told him that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still sleeping.

“How are you feeling, Sehun?” asked Junmyeon.

“Honestly? I feel like I fell off a cliff and survived to tell the tale.” Replied the male, wincing a little at how raspy and croaky his voice sounded.

Junmyeon allowed a small affectionate smile to paint his lips while moving to reach a glass of water, passing it on to Sehun, who greedily accepted, noting how dry his throat was, while advising him to drink in slow sips. The beta paid almost no mind to the older male, gulping the water like a parched man, almost managing to choke once or twice.

“I told you to drink it slowly.” Clucked Junmyeon wrestling back the water glass from Sehun’s grip despite the whines of the younger male.

He placed the glass on the bed side table and reclined back on his seat, eyes focused on the younger male inside the clean bedsheets.

“Now, tell me: how are you really feeling?” he asked softly.

Sehun sighed a little; he had understood the first time that Junmyeon asked him that the male wanted to know, not only how he felt, but also what had truly transpired in these last few weeks that he had Yifan had been absent. Of course that the male, being the intuitive omega that he was, already had a small idea of what had happened but, nonetheless, he wished to hear it from a reliable and more present character of the dreaded story they were living and no one better than Sehun.

The young beta begun from the beginning, how he had helped them, how that developed into a deeper contact once the chimeras began to appear, the attack on Kyungsoo, how Chanyeol found his mate in Jongdae, Minseok and Yixing finding about it, Jongin’s visions and Luhan panic when he, too, discovered the secret and then the confrontation between the wizards and chimeras versus the wolves.

It had been a lot to take in but Junmyeon just listened to everything quietly, not even asking questions, with a serious look on his face. Sehun didn’t exactly told him what they had discovered, the lab underground operated by members of the Council, he hadn’t talk to the others about that and he knew that Seungwan had told Baekhyun something about it and he would rather not mess this up more than it was.

When he finished, Junmyeon seemed a little far away, pondering over everything that he had just been told and connecting it with what he already knew, either by being present, heard from Jungsu or from the Council.

“This is such a complicated mess.” Sighed Junmyeon, rubbing at his forehead with an aggravated look painting his face. “Personally, I don’t really care about the berserkers much, or the prospect of a nearby Oracle, they have behaving themselves, agreeing to our requests, they have helped us when the attack took place, although it is nothing to do with them and they have been very cooperative in every aspect. The information that everyone gives us is exactly the same, except for some members of the Council and they are being our real problem right now.”

“I imagine that they are talking things really poorly.” Declared Sehun, knowing fully well that he was most likely correct.

“Yes! Yes, they are.” Huffed Junmyeon, looking properly annoyed which was something that was hard to see on the Alpha’s mate. “They are, more or less, trying to nullify our previous decision, the one that lessens up their powers, but the pack laws are on our side; however, that doesn’t stop them from trying to find a hole in the thing. “

“Will they be able to find something of the sorts?”

“No.” replied Junmyeon. “When Yifan and I began devising this plan we literally made it everything proofed. It is going to be impossible for them to nullify it and they know it. That being said they are countering with stupid petitions such as Yifan’s title revoked, the Guardians to cease functions… one hundred and one things just to get back in control.”

“Isn’t there anything that we can do to stop them?” asked Sehun. “I mean, there had got to be a way to stop their shenanigans. Or else, we are going to be stuck on a loop where they are going to find things upon things to gain back what they lost and make everyone lose focus on the really important things.”

“That is our main concern.” Nodded Junmyeon. “While we are busy trying to prove that the preventive step we took is law abiding and beneficial for the pack, they are doing what they always have been doing which is manipulating people’s mind until they break and return on their words. It’s clear that Yifan, myself and such others are not going to back down, but there are people that may and that is a frightening though. The only that we can do at the moment is try something that has not been done in a long while.”

“Which is?”

“Well, when our packed was formed, there were a few important families that were the pillars and truly the founding fathers of our present community. It’s a written law that if the pack Leader and any other organizations cannot reach to an agreement on something, that an external voting can occur.” Explained Junmyeon.

“An external coting?” questioned Sehun looking extremely confused. “I am not following.”

“Well, there are certain families that helped to build this community and if the most important members of the community, the Alpha Leader, the Council and the Guardians cannot reach a consensus about something, the living descendants of that said families can be called for a voting. For example, we all want the dilution of the Council’s powers except for the Council itself, that is, and that creating a problem because the regular functioning of this pack is being affected by this matter. That, along with other problems we are having, such as the future of our berserker friends, is more than enough to call those people and demand and external voting on which side to support: the Council or the Alpha Leader along with the Guardians.”

Sehun pondered over the words he had just been told. It was a good idea; one that clearly could settle every dispute going on, the only problem about it was that, depending on who was voting, the outcome could hurt them or benefit them.

“And do you know who is supposed to vote?” he enquired.

“We do.” Nodded Junmyeon. “Yifan and I, along with Council member Kim Shinyoung have been tracking the living heirs of the founding families. We discover seven people that are viable to do so, some of them shocking too.”

There was a pregnant pause and Sehun supposed that Junmyeon only did so in order to add a little more drama to the reveal.

“Well?” he pushed with an anxious look on his face.

“The first is Jo Seho.” Sehun immediately winced at that, knowing fairly well that the male was a great friend and supporter of Soo Man’s actions, while Junmyeon grimaced in agreement. “Yes, he will be a problem: his vote will be against everything we say. Then, we have got Yoo Jeongyeon, the healer that was treating Baekhyun, who is also extremely thankful with his help, so I think we can count that as favorable. We have got Kim Jonghyun, Kibum’s mate, which I think is favorable too, since he and Kibum are against a lot of things that the Council made throughout these years. Then we have Im Yoona and Yoon Jeonghan, which we don’t know how they are going to behave, Jung Soojung…”

“Soojoung?” asked Sehun surprised. “Shouldn’t it be Sooyoun?”

“No. Since Sooyoun is a part of the council, she cannot take part of the voting; it wouldn’t be an impartial voting that way.” Explained Junmyeon.

“So, all things considering, until now he have two against and two in favor, plus two unknown.” Counted Sehun using his fingers to help him. “That’s not really good for us.”

“Well, it worsens, because the remaining people are Park Jiyoung, which is nothing more than an old hag who worships the ground that Soo Man walks upon, Kim Jiwon, who is, not only, the son of one of the Council members but a greedy little thing who competed for the Alpha Leader title with Yifan, cheating left and right, and Seungwan.”

“That totals four against, three in favor and two blank cards.”

“Yes.” Nodded Junmyeon. “In any other cases that would be fantastic because Jeonghan can be swayed really easily since he wanted to travel north to join an ally pack of ours, he was being courted by a wolf of theirs, and the Council denied him that.  He will realize that without the Council to forbid him, he can be with his intended. I know that they meet from time to time and they really want to mate but the distance between them is a problem. However, Yoona still remains a wild card and Seungwan is missing.”

“She’s missing?” asked Sehun shocked at the news, even sitting up straight on his bed before Junmyeon shot a hand to push him back, telling him to take things easy, since he was still sore from the beating he took. “Since when? How did that happen?”

“No one knows; she was last seen escaping from the battlefield but no one had set eyes on her ever since. Yifan is very worried and we have no idea if she was taken, if she is still hiding…”

Sehun was truly surprised at the news; then again, he had been locked in a cell for an unknown amount of time, so he couldn’t really be blamed for not knowing but Baekhyun had told him he had spoken to her and she was fine. He just hoped that she was hiding somewhere, preferably with Jongdae and the rest of the lot.

“Yifan must’ve been having a real hard time with all of this.”

“Of course it had been rough on him.” Admitted Junmyeon. “We left the place with a minimum sense of normalcy and we intended to change a lot of things when we came back: to make this place better and more functional, a place where people felt well and not a place who was suffocating and oppressive. Imagine our surprise when we came back and suddenly a battle has occurred here, several people are missing and there are mythical creatures in our village which is rather controversial. On top of that, my sister in law is missing. Things are a mess and Yifan is a mess but he also knows he has to keep it together. We can only win if he hold on and keep on going since losing isn’t an option.”

Junmyeon gazed upon Sehun only to find the younger staring at him with a strange look on his face.

“Is anything wrong, Sehun?”

“No.” replied the beta. “It is just surprising to see you like this…”

“Like this?”

“So bold and resilient; don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that you weren’t, you just never showed this side of you so strongly.”

“I understand what you are saying but the truth is that we are playing true political games at the moment: the Council versus the Alpha Leader plus the Guardians. You have known me since both of us were much younger and you know I was always a little bit…”

“Savage?” replied Sehun, grinning a little when Junmyeon lifted an eyebrow in his direction. “You always were very sweet and very soft to the people you like, Junmyeon but you’re savage to those who you dislike.”

“I’ll work with that.” Acquiesced Junmyeon elegantly. “Well, I am a bit…savage, but I needed to maintain my position and play the weaker character in order to achieve what I achieved and get to the point where we are today: the all or nothing. If I ever tried to defy the Council sooner, they would’ve try and get rid of me.”

It was a chilling reality but Sehun knew that Junmyeon’s words were absolutely right: had the man played the game any less elegantly and politely than he did, he would have been considered a target to be put down and he really didn’t put past the Council to try and put Junmyeon out.

The older male gave out a long sigh before changing the subject, letting Sehun know that, for the moment, he didn’t want to touch that subject.

“So, your friends…it was quite the interesting relationship that you had. I spoke a little to the taller one when you were asleep and he seemed nice; perhaps a little reserved but nice nonetheless.”

“He is probably missing Jongdae. It must be hard to be away from him for such a long time.”

“Yes.” Hummed Junmyeon. “Chanyeol told me about that. He is quite infatuated with Jongdae. I am glad for Jongdae.”

There was a fond smile playing on Junmyeon’s lips. He remembered truly well when both Jongdae and Sehun were small little pups, running across the fields playing tag with each other; he, himself, had been a teenager at the time and enjoyed seeing them playing happily. They both had been sweet kids and they always stopped playing to cuddle with him when they saw him, they both adored the small teen who always had time for a story and a hug whenever the two pups assaulted him.

Junmyeon had been devastated when he heard about how badly Jongdae’s parents treated him but he was also immensely proud of Jongdae for being able to go through it and become the sweet man he was today and he was also proud of Sehun for being brave to stand up for his friend and becoming a great man as well.

“You mean happy for Chanyeol, right?” joked Sehun. “After all, whoever Jongdae deems good enough for him is a lucky man, since Jongdae is one of the best out there.”

Junmyeon let out a smile at the words of praise spoken by the said man’s best friend; Sehun never failed to sing the best of compliments at his friend and he knew it was reciprocated by the other beta. These two were such great friends and Junmyeon wasn’t lying when he admitted they both deserved the best.

“What about you?” he asked, his smile growing a little more mischievous when he noted how pink Sehun turned at the question. “The other wolf, Baekhyun if I remember correctly, made quite the bold statement when he openly declared his intentions about you.”

Sehun was truly red by now. It wasn’t really embarrassment, he couldn’t call it that, but bringing the subject up, admitting to himself and others that he was someone’s object of affection was a little overwhelming.

“He did.” He ended up saying in a low tone of voice.

Junmyeon raised an eyebrow at the tone.

“Are you not satisfied? Did he do something? Or you don’t see him fit to the role of you mate?”

“No.” denied Sehun quickly, trying to dispel any possible bad image that Junmyeon could’ve briefly created over Baekhyun. “Nothing of the sorts! It is just…it’s overwhelming to know that there is someone who likes you in that kind of way. It makes me feel appreciated and furthermore it’s Baekhyun. I know you don’t know him but he has been through so much and he is still sweet and polite and loving in his own way. I am just a little conflicted at the moment because he didn’t tell me, he hid it from me and that makes me a little unsure. I know he didn’t mean any harm with it, that he was trying to protect me but I was an equal partner, someone who allows me to make my own choices and doesn’t feel like he has to sacrifice everything for me.”

“I think that you should talk to him about it.” Advised Junmyeon gently, after hearing the words of the younger male. “First of all, honesty is everything: you should be honest with each other even when you feel like it would make the other sad or mad; your mate is the person who you commit your life to, it is your partner and he is the one that you’ll share a bed at the end of a good or a bad day, so you both deserve honesty from each other. That honesty will sometimes create arguments between the both of you but remember that your pride is not worth a healthy and happy relationship, so even if it hurts you a little, never go to bed angry at each other. That’s something important that I have learned through the years beside Yifan. Sehun, relationships aren’t that hard, it’s the people who make it hard. There are hard situations and there are also bad people but as long as you commit, everything is doable and you can be happy. I know, from what Chanyeol told me so far, that things weren’t easy for Baekhyun and I kind of understand why he must’ve hidden that from you: I think that hearing so many times he was bad for others make him believe in it. I also know that he likes you very much: he looks at you with the softest eyes I’ve ever seen, aside from Yifan; he probably thinks you have hung up the moon!”

“That’s not…” interrupted Sehun, flustered.

“Don’t you dare to contradict me! I was there: I saw it with my own two eyes!” argued Junmyeon passionately, even pulling himself to the edge of his chair. “That man is irrevocably in love with you, period! Talk to him when he wakes up and feeling up to it. Please, promise you do that! He loves you and I can tell that you really like him as well and it would be such a shame if you both let love pass right by you.”

“I know that! I am aware and I don’t want to let him go.” Confessed Sehun. “But, at the moment, our situations are not the best and people here still see him as an outcast…”

“And that is an impediment for you?” frowned Junmyeon. “Is status?”

“No!” hurried Sehun to explain. “It’s not like that, Junmyeon, please don’t misunderstand me! I don’t care about his status, I never did! I just want him to be happy and I don’t want him to feel like he has to face all of this because of me: all the hate and the stares and the comments…”

“And there you go making assumptions for him. You are doing the exact same thing he did do you: assuming and making decisions for him. Look, I only know so much of your relationship with him. You, more than anyone, know him and know how he his. Just talk to him and reach a consensus. Stop trying to ‘out-knight’ each other: this isn’t those medieval eras we read on books. If you want him to treat you like an equal, treat him as an equal as well. Talk to him! Communication!”

There was a little bit of humor mixed with seriousness as Junmyeon deliver that speech to him and Sehun felt a little ashamed in himself for doing the exact same thing that he had berated Baekhyun for doing. He must’ve looked like a small pup again because Junmyeon suddenly deadpanned on him.

“Oh come on!” he huffed. “Stop making that face: you did nothing wrong. Relationships are a sort of trial and error thing in the beginning before you find the dynamics that suit you both the best. Don’t berate yourself down for thinking about him, instead, think about what you can do for you, as in you and him. Love isn’t having the other’s best interest at heart because then you are not loving yourself and only the other person, which is not how a balanced relationship works. Seriously, Sehun, I know that this is probably the first time you are dwelling about the possibilities of a relationship with someone but overthinking things and keeping them to yourself is not going to do anything good for him; just talk to him.”

Sehun nodded, not daring to speak any further, all kinds of thoughts and the advice that Junmyeon provided swimming in his head while he tried to compartmentalize all the information and assimilate everything.

“That’s good.” Replied Junmyeon gently with a pat on the younger lean cheek. “That’s good! Just think about what I’ve told you, what you want to say to him and what you feel and everything will make sense in the end, okay? Everything will work itself out for you; for the both of you.”

Junmyeon gave the younger a smile before standing up, softly commenting that he needed to see Yifan and make sure that his mate wasn’t drowning himself with his obligations and tasks.

The lithe omega moved to the door with an enviable elegance, sliding across the floor with delicate moves, pausing only at the door way for a final comment before leaving all together.

“Allow yourself to be happy pup; you deserve it.”

The sound of the door shutting was the last thing he heard for a while. The silence that came after Junmyeon left was deafening, comfortable but deafening. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sleeping: he had seen them a lot of times asleep to know what they looked like deep asleep. Chanyeol had his mouth open, face absolutely lax, arms crossed in front of his chest and the legs folded to the side while Baekhyun was absolutely straight on his bed, with one hand folded over his stomach, face turned to Sehun with a relaxed expression that wasn’t normally seen on the berserker’s face.

The both of them were peaceful and clearly catching on some well needed rest, therefore Sehun opted for being as silent as possible as to not disturb them. He leaned back on his bed, turned to Baekhyun, simply admiring the male’s features.

Baekhyun was beautiful; there was no other way to say it. The male’s features where hard and he was thinner than he should: his cheeks to prominent and his jaw sharper than it should have been; Sehun thought he would look more radiant if he had more meat on him. He liked the droopy eyes and the round nose and even more the cupid’s bow on the other’s appetizing lips. And the little mole on top of the said lips was such a cute detail on such a strong person.

Sehun smiled as he traced the features of the male in front of him with his eyes, a long gleam, one that he couldn’t see, painting his own face. He allowed one hand to reach out to the other, without actually touching him, letting his finger trace the other’s lines.

Anyone who saw him thought he was just making random patterns into thin air but that was not the case. In his mind, he was touching Baekhyun and the thought brought him and immeasurable amount of joy.

He didn’t even notice when he fell asleep.

Nor did he notice, a few hours later, as he slept away, the hand that joined his, holding tightly to his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon knocked on the door of the study before entering. He didn’t need to wait for that deep voice to tell him to enter: he knew he would be welcomed at any time, Yifan wouldn’t mind his presence.

As soon as he entered the room, the tired face of Yifan came to him and he immediately walked up to his mate, hands resting on the broad shoulders before he nuzzled the hair of his mate, inhaling his scent, with the tip of his nose.

His mate let out a sigh pass his lips, shoulders sagging a little under Junmyeon’s skilled hands. Ever since they had come back there were a lot of problems to solve and Yifan was tired. He felt refreshed and relaxed in Junmyeon’s presence, his mate knowing exactly what to do to make him feel better.

Yifan hummed low on his throat, throwing his back head back to allow his mate to put his lips onto his forehead, kissing the skin in there lovingly. His eyes shut at the simple pleasure of such an intimate touch coming from his mate. When he opened them, Junmyeon’s eyes were looking back at him with soft eyes, looking so in love that Yifan smiled.

Junmyeon would like to brag about how they have met, tell someone about how they had lived such a passionate romance but they really hadn’t and Junmyeon wouldn’t change their story for the world. They both had meet each other as kids, Junmyeon slightly older than Yifan and, as kids, they never really pay attention to each other, despite playing with each other often, until they were teenagers and Yifan developed muscles and hard angles while Junmyeon was all soft curves and beautiful features. It had been then when Yifan looked over at the other’s direction and fell for all the beauty he saw plus the docile yet fiery temper the other had. It took almost nothing for him to begin courting Junmyeon and the omega was quick to manifest his interest as well: he quite liked Yifan’s gentleness and charisma.

It didn’t take long for them to fall into a relationship and mate as soon as they could. They were happy. There were never been a moment were the two weren’t happy even with Yifan’s title, weighting a little on both of their shoulders. However, they both always surpass it and never allowed it to affect their relationship.

“How are you love?” asked Yifan in his deep voice, bringing an arm to pull Junmyeon more into his own body, making him sit on the taller’s tight.

“I’m good.” Replied the smaller man with a smile. “You seem tired though.”

“I am feeling tired.” Confessed the taller man. “While I wished for things to change, and I was preparing myself to cause a revolution on this godforsaken place, I never expected to come back from my duties to find that the revolution had already started. It was one thing for me to be in it from the beginning, being caught in the middle of it is much worse. There are a lot of things to be solved, lot of problems to take care of it and I am feeling tired.”

Junmyeon hummed, a hand pressed on the nape of his neck, rubbing gently at the skin. It was quite the predicament that they were on.

“You should rest. I know that you are up to the hairs in things to solve, which I will help, but you need to rest. Rested, sensible and fresh minds work the best.”

“I know.” Sighed Yifan puling Junmyeon towards himself in order to deliver a kiss on the pouting lips before him, smiling into the kiss when he realized that Junmyeon was also smiling.

When they parted, Yifan let a large hand cradle his mate’s face, looking at him tenderly. He always felt so happy just being able to share the same space with the man; he couldn’t believe how lucky he was.

“I’ve heard that you were in the medical building today.”

“Yes, yes I was.” Replied Junmyeon. “I went to visit the boys.”

“And how were them?”

“Good. I only managed to talk to Chanyeol and Sehun, since Baekhyun was still sleeping. Jeongyeon told me briefly that he might take a little longer to recuperate than the others since he over exhausted himself in a short period of time.”

“And what did you think?” asked Yifan quietly, leaning forward to rest his head on Junmyeon’s neck, while his mate petted his head.

“Chanyeol seemed a little rough; he obviously had a very dramatic childhood, unpleasant situations vividly present in his attitude. However, he is also very straightforward and honest; I honestly believe that he intends no harm, that all he ever wants is to protect those whom he loves, which includes Jongdae, which I found out that Chanyeol is courting and, apparently, succeeding in doing so.”

Junmyeon told Yifan about the conversation he had with the two men: Chanyeol and Sehun, letting his mate know every little detail that he had learned about and with the males.

When he finished, Yifan looked over at him, lifting his head up to gaze into Junmyeon’s eyes.

“From the conversation I had with Jungsu and a reasonable amount of other people, I believe that neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol represent a threat for our community, no matter how hard Soo Man is trying to convince people of the contrary.” He commented lightly. “However, I am quite intrigued by them and, there is obviously the fact that we have two wolves of our community that are establishing deep bonds with them, which is why I think it’s benefic to us to keep them here, peacefully of course. Also, I have heard many things about Oracles, all my life really, but I am quite inclined to believe that not all that we heard is truth, but rather lies that are fed to us in order for us to fear them. Regardless, I want to discover what’s the truth.”

“Seungwan?” question Junmyeon, knowing fairly well that his sister in law had some peculiarities that were similar to those of an Oracle and Yifan wanted answers; he also knew that it wasn’t because Yifan wasn’t scared of her but wanted to understand her better.

“Yes.” Nodded the alpha. “And because I, myself, need it. All these years they have been ostracized by society for being different. Now imagine that they aren’t all that we had imagined and conceived? What if we are being unfair? That is what is harder for me to accept: acting wrongly and unfairly against others.”

Junmyeon felt a burst of affection warming his chest at those words: Yifan had always been a visionary and a defender of equality. He loved the man for that.

He surged forwards, grabbing the face in front of him tightly and kissing it soundly, until he was almost breathless. How he loved this man in front of him.

“Don’t worry, Yifan.” He muttered against the supple lips. “We will find the truth and we will help Seungwan and all of the other people. We will fight for justice and equality and for the proper rights for everyone.”

“Even if it means fighting against the whole world?” asked Yifan with a frailer voice than normal.

Yifan was strong at all moments of everyday: he had to be since he was one of the pillars of the pack, but here, with just Junmyeon, he could allow himself to be vulnerable, to doubt himself and to feel a whole variety of emotions that his current leadership role didn’t allow him too.

Junmyeon felt a twinge of sadness knowing how much restriction Yifan imposed on himself and how many burdens he carried silently on his shoulders daily and especially how that affected him so much: it was a great deal of pressure to maintain loyal to yourself when assuring you’d do the same for a whole bunch of people.

He also felt proud to be the one that Yifan, at the end of the day, came to and with whom he shared all of his worries and allowed himself to be that: himself. He softly kissed the man in front of him, allowing all the love he felt for the alpha to shine through the kiss, reassuring the other and letting him know he was there for him.

“Even if we have to fight the whole world.” He reiterated.

He didn’t say anything else, pressing kiss upon kiss on Yifan’s lips, but he allowed Yifan to interpret the rest since he knew the other would easily do it: if they were side by side, there wasn’t world enough that they couldn’t face.

We, was the most important word and we, was more than enough for them.

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone, how are you? Here I am with another chapter of this story! Well, it's an interlude of sorts that foreshadows a little of what's going to happen on the next chapters and also a little emotional one since Sehun allows himself to voice out his struggles to someone who is a third objective party on Sehun's own romantic life: Junmyeon.
They talk a little about their situation, which is not predicting anything good, and discuss possibilites that will allow them to survive this whole mess. Plus, Junmyeon opens Sehun's eyes a little and give him precious advice about out to face Baekhyun, by confronting him with his desires and his own thoughts... Junmyeon's wise. Also, we have a deeper intake on Yifan and Junmyeon's relationship right at the end of the chapter! Wooo, power couple loving moment!
Now, tell me: how did you like the chapter? what do you think it's going to happen next? what do you think of Sehun's position? What about Yifan and Junmyeon's relationshio? Do tell me everything, feel free to message me or leave a comment; I really want to know your opinions. Plus, upvote and subscribe if you like the story so far.
IMPORTANT: Next week, I will be away on vacation and I only return on the 28th, so expect a new chapter only then!
Lastly, but no least important, I wish that all of you are safe and healthy, love yourself, love other people and let them to love you as well and BE HAPPY! ALWAYS!!
Have a wonderful weekend and a lovelier week.
Lots of love,
<3 <3 <3