An Oracle's Life

The Berserker

The pale green eyes had been a surprise to both Sehun and Jongdae, neither of them was expecting the flash of color coming from Jongin. It hadn’t been the color itself, nothing wrong with having eyes with different hues, like Seungwan’s eyes, however, the meaning behind those eyes and what it represented was a whole another story.

“An Oracle wolf…” stuttered Jongdae completely scared, pointing at Jongin, eyes widened in fear and trying to scoot back and failing to do so, whimpering as the pain on his back made itself noticed, burning as the muscles stretched.

Sehun stared at the man like he had grown another head. He knew that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun had strange colored eyes and, although he couldn’t figure out what they were, but he never would have guessed the true nature of Jongin’s. He certainly had a speech and a way of seeing things that was peculiar, for lack of a better word, but imagining that he was an Oracle wolf…

However, contrary to Jongdae’s actions, he did nothing, simply maintaining himself in from of a terrified Jongdae, silently but with a posture that screamed ‘ready’ just in case he needed it, although he was pretty sure that these wolfs would chew him and spit him out.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol also adopted a defensive posture, Sehun wasn’t sure as to why: he and Jongdae were outnumbered and were smaller compared to them. When Sehun made a small move forward, due to the force that Jongdae kept applying on his back which was throwing him out of balance, Chanyeol moved forward as well, a small growl passing through his lips. He would eventually threw himself at Sehun, since his need to protect Jongin was overpowering his rationality, making him more primal and feral, more close to the actual wolf than human for the time being.

What stopped him was actually the same person who caused the conflict in the first place; with an astounding calmness, he raised him arm, effectively stopping Chanyeol from advancing towards the other two males.

“There is no need for that, Chanyeol! They aren’t going to attack and neither are we. Sehun is merely protecting a terrified Jongdae; remember that people have a really strong opinions about Oracle wolves and had they have been told also aids to the problem of instant fear at the mention.”

Chanyeol’s immediately calm down at the words, gazing at Jongin with searching eyes as Baekhyun approached them, albeit being still a little unstable on his feet. Jongdae was still nowhere near of calm; Sehun could actually feel him trembling.

“How are you feeling right now?” asked Jongin, absolutely surprising the two smaller wolves and his own brothers, even if neither of the two were willing to admit it later on.

“What are we feeling?” repeated Sehun, voicing it out again, in case he had misunderstood what had been said.

“You heard correctly Sehun.” Reiterated Jongin. “I know it must been hard for you to be trusting us, especially me, all this time, only to figure out that, in the end, I was an Oracle wolf, which is only the monster in every bedtime story told to young pups.”

The bitter smile that accompanied Jongin’s sentences had sent a wave of sorrow trough Sehun’s stomach; Jongin was asking them how they felt but how did he feel about being pursued like a filthy animal all of the time. That thought prompt him to ask the next question.

“How do you feel?”

Jongin seemed taken back by the sudden question, as if he wasn’t expecting Sehun’s question and, truth to be told, in the later’s opinion, there hadn’t been that many moments were the now known Oracle wolf was left speechless or even appeared confused.

“I’m sorry…what?”

“I’m asking you how you feel about us discovering about your secret, or rather, how you feel about exposing yourself to us like this.”

From his spot, in front of a terrified Jongdae, who was looking at him as if he was insane, which Sehun gathered it was code for ‘why are we still here and why do you keep talking?’, the tall male could see that Chanyeol lost his fight altogether, looking like a curious puppy, with his head tilted to the side and his big eyes, genuinely sparkling in wonder.

Baekhyun on the other side seemed more reserved; as the tense moment dissipated a little, not minding Jongdae’s whimpers, since Sehun wasn’t really sure if a part of it wasn’t purely out of pain, and he simply observed the scene with guarded away, seemingly waiting for the some kind of twist. He was holding his side slightly, which alerted Sehun that the adrenaline on the male was vanishing and the pain was returning to his still healing body.

Sehun was calm; oddly calm if he may say so. Ever since he was a little child, his parents had educated him in a way that Sehun appreciated: they told him to be polite but don’t let anyone cross the limits, they told him to be creative but still rational, kind but sometimes selfish, humble but to take pride in his nature; most of all they told him to be good, to be fair and to believe in himself.

Now, judging Jongin without knowing his story of his reasons seemed very unfair. Was he simply going to believe a bunch of stories that be sailing from mouth to mouth, from times that he wasn’t able to fathom, or was he going to stop, think and let himself be the judge? Jongin had never done him any harm, he had helped when needed and kept his promises. Of course that Jongin must’ve had his goals but just because he was the proclaimed apocalyptic Oracle wolf really meant that those goals were necessarily bad?

“I am asking this because I truly want to know. Ever since I was a little child I have been hearing, as you said, about the stories of the Oracle wolf and how their prophetic selves brought nothing but disgrace and bad luck, that they were a bad omen and would end up in the destruction of a community but should I believe in something just because someone told me to? What about free thinking? What about empirical proof before making a judgement? I believe that no man, no wolf is born as bad being; what’s bad about us is our motivations, what moves us. I don’t know you and I don’t fear you, you haven’t given me motives for that, but I do have a certain amount of curiosity towards you. If in the end, for some reason, that ends up being my downfall, at least I have the clear conscious that did it on my own terms, based on my own judgements. If I ever fail, let it be because of something I decided, not because of something someone decided for me.”

Everyone seemed surprise at his words and even Jongdae looked over his shoulder, probably tip toeing, looking at him with almost round eyes. Their expression had softened a bit and the air seemed far less tense between them.

“Well,” began Jongin. “it isn’t very easy. For centuries, people have put a target on my back for something I cannot control.”

“You cannot control it?” asked Jongdae timidly behind Sehun, his head popping out from Sehun shoulder, making look all sorts of cute, not that Sehun would ever say anything of the sorts to the man.

“No, I can’t. Visions, prophetic images or whatever you wish to call it, isn’t something that Oracle’s can control: they just come and go. Also, we just hear things and see some images, some of them clearer than others. Most are actually blurry things, who go on so fast through my mind…”

“That’s interesting!”

“I thought you were afraid, just minutes ago!” rumbled Chanyeol in answer to Jongdae’s comment.

“Don’t get me wrong, I am afraid. I’ve been told many things and this is scary! It’s a reality that I don’t know, everything is strange, it’s a reality that I don’t know and it’s so scary; especially taking in consideration that I have only been told not nice things about you. I am actually scared beyond my mind but, also, I am trying to, as Sehun said, be rational. Actually now that he pointed out, I am actually feeling bad for not being calmer and behave more like an adult. I don’t know you, that’s the fact but I cannot help to be, somewhat afraid; it’s more or less like the monsters that your mother told you about, that would come if you didn’t eat all your meals. It’s sort of a conditioned response, a Pavlovian thing!”

Chanyeol’s face contracted at the name from Jongdae’s mouth; it certainly didn’t sound like anything he had heard before. Jongdae seemed to notice this and hurried to explain before the other thought it was something bad.

“Ivan Palov was a human, one of our ancestors, many centuries ago, that developed theories and drove innumerous experiments on animals and ultimately created something called classical conditioning. He conducted an experiment with dogs where he rang a bell he fed them, so the dogs were conditioned to expect food and grow agitated every time that a bell rang. I read about it in a book about behaviorism and…” he stopped when he saw the other’s incredulous expressions. “Well, I just read a lot and know a lot about our ancestors and our history! It’s impressive how some species like dogs still exist nowadays.”

He was red as a beetroot; high cheekbones tinted a violent shade or red, as he noticed the other’s expressions. Sehun thought it was very cute: Jongdae was a true scholar, thirsty for knowledge and a whole human container of these little historical facts.

“I understand what you are trying to say, Jongdae. You don’t need to be afraid though, I can assure you that I am not going crazy, nor I want to start another war. This is just who I am.”

Jongdae nodded timidly, still a little wary and scared at the prospect of socializing with an Oracle. While Sehun was a little rebellious and thought out of the little shaped box that his own pack had carved for every single of their wolves, Jongdae was another story.

It was almost a little sad to see but it wasn’t likely to be avoided, as it was said before, Jongdae’s mind had been polluted with stories and with scary conceptions that had been made around this specie of wolf, conditioned to be afraid and not to trust them. His pack mate had been more outspoken as a kid and as a teenager, often asking why and trying to dispel the conceptions created with his own rational and analytic mind but Jongdae’s parents had been nothing like Sehun’s; while Sehun’s parents encouraged him to think differently and not to judge a book by its cover, Jongdae had been severely punished by his own for ‘contradicting’ them, which was a blatant lie, since the man only tried to find a logic out of a situation. Sehun often remembered Jongdae appearing with bruises and cuts after a one way argument with his parents who happened to be members of the Council.

Jongdae had always been shyer than anyone that Sehun known and the innumerous beating only served to do worse, the poor man even used to stutter when he was younger because of the trauma. It had been Sehun and Sehun’s parents who cared of little Jongdae and gave him some well-deserved normalcy and affection. When both of Jongdae’s parents disappeared one day, simply vanishing without a reason, Sehun had been more than glad, scoffing, even at a young age, at the horrible parents for doing, finally, something good for Jongdae and, while Jongdae never actively said it, at least out loud, Sehun knew his friend was also glad.

“Anyways,” proceeded Jongdae. “what I am trying to say is that I don’t necessarily think you are evil, like Sehun said, there hasn’t been anything that you’ve done up so far to make me alert; Sehun seems to trust you and I trust him. Sehun, despite younger, has a good sense of judgement However, I do have my reservations. After all, I met you not long ago, literally a few hours ago, and you’re the villain of every single story I have ever been told. I can be civil, though.”

“You better be!” growled Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol!” chided Jongin, in a tone of voice that was very harsh and not at all sweet and calm like he’d been using so far. “Stop being rude! Jongdae is expressing his feelings and he is willing to give us the benefit of the doubt, so please be considerate! Haven’t you ever felt afraid of something? You should know very well that is not a walk in the park to destroy all convictions you have in a slip of a second, especially with people you don’t know.”

“I don’t know if we can trust them!”

“And I don’t know if I can trust you either!” interjected Jongdae, looking indignantly at the taller man. “You’re standing there, telling that you won’t trust me but what guarantees me that you are not the one who ends up crossing me? Who says that you aren’t going to be the one who kills me the second I turn my back to you? Who says that your intentions are good in the first place and just use it against me?”

Chanyeol looked taken aback at the outburst of the other, he didn’t exactly liked being on the other end of the accusation and that was clear on the other man’s face.

“That’s right! I told you I was going to be civil, despite all the other things I mentioned, so please refrain from being so rude when I am not. I’m the one who has a secret now…”

“You want to talk to me about secrets? You were not the one to hide your identity and you loved ones for decades to keep yourself and them safe! You are certainly not the one who had to abandon loved ones and let them die because of that secret!” replied Chanyeol in such a sarcastic manner that made Sehun want to punch him because it was clear that he was mocking Jongdae.

However, what surprise Sehun the most, and Jongin, for what he could see from the other’s face, was how Jongdae, in all in righteousness, came forward, looking less than the shy person his normal self, to stand proud as a prince, even despite the fact that he was extremely hurt, still manifesting itself by the hunched and stiff back.

“I am sorry that thing happened like that for you but that wasn’t my fault, so stop blowing sand into my eyes. But if you want to put it like that, remember that your secret is also mine and the only options I have is to tell everyone and getting beaten up until I forget my name and can’t feel my body, probably exiled, and the other is to keep the secret and if it somewhat gets out I get killed, condemn to treason. Your life is on the line? So is mine! And I’m certainly the better person because despite everything, my fears and my insecurities, I would never willingly lead someone to his death.”

Chanyeol made a move forward, which instigated all the others to move accordingly: Jongin grabbed the taller’s arms while Sehun grabbed Jongdae to put him behind his back; this time however, he feared that his friend was too inflated to simply stand pacifically behind him. Chanyeol sure had rubbed him the hard way.

“For the love of…” mumbled Sehun.

“That’s enough.”

This time it had been Baekhyun’s voice that had been heard. The blonde male pushed himself forward, a hand supporting his side, showing that he wasn’t that stoic and that the weight of his wounded side was giving him a hard time.

“This is pointless.” He stated calmly.

“It is?” asked Chanyeol, his voice mocking and far more biting that anyone would expect, which clearly meant that the man was truly fired up by the small confrontation with Jongdae.

“It is.” Reiterated the smaller. “You’re trying to make Jongdae understand a story that is incomprehensible for him; he has never experienced something of the kind and even his extreme intelligence will not be enough to give him a proper input about the situation. Also, he is hurt, scared, confronted with a reality that it’s not his, we’re intimidating and, to put it quite frankly, you’re pushing unnecessary buttons.”

“Weren’t you against them just minutes ago?” asked Chanyeol with enough venom on his voice to kill.

“And I still am.” Replied Baekhyun naturally, ignoring the way Sehun and Jongdae’s faces turned to him in question. “I never wanted innocent people to get caught on our lives; you know, at a very high cost, the repercussions of it. I don’t like the fact that they can get hurt over this. However, what’s done it’s done: we were found, they know about us and, despite everything, they did help us. Let us move on from this and just make do. Plus, Jongin seems to have an implicit trust on Sehun, so I trust him on that.”

Chanyeol seemed livid at his brother’s words, there was a tinge of red high on his cheekbones, his eyes were sparkling with fury and his fists were closed by his side.

“You’re pathetic!” gritted Chanyeol out to his brother.

Baekhyun said nothing, opting for sitting down against a rock, his eyes closed, disregarding the snarls that he heard coming from his brother. Jongin seemed, for the first time that Sehun had known him, which was not that long, disconcerted at what at just transpired.

He seemed to be in a daze and stood like that until Chanyeol passed by him, shifting into a wolf as he was reached some distance between them. Nobody even tried to stop him. Jongdae, for a moment, thought about following; for him, worse than having a fight was having someone mad at him, he didn’t like the feeling and made him feel unnecessarily guilty however, he reckon that the man needed some time.

“Is it safe for him to go out like this?” he asked, biting his lip, abusing the soft flesh between his teeth.

“No.” answered Baekhyun without opening his eyes. “But he knows how to keep himself safe. Despite the fact that he is very stubborn and heard headed, I still trust my brother to keep himself safe.”

“Brother? Chanyeol told me that Jongin was his brother!”

“We used to get along…” replied the man with something in his voice that was undecipherable

Jongin shook his head in Sehun’s direction, asking him silently to not make any more questions about the subject and Sehun, respecting the moment, nodded to the other wolf who smiled gratefully at him.

“Well, I assume you have a lot of questions…” began Jongin in Sehun and Jongdae’s direction.

Jongdae nodded furiously, the curious trait on him needing some answers for this all mess: all he ever wanted was a good night at the festival but this, although dangerous, was for more interesting.

Sehun, on the other hand, shrugged slightly.

“Only what you’re comfortable at answering.”

Jongin chuckled slightly.

“Okay then! We’ll just have to pick another place, since I believe that Baekhyun is in need of a good rest and some alone time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sat under a sycamore tree further away from their alcove, down the southern part of it, with Sehun and Jongin helping Jongdae walk, since the wounds on his back made it hard for him to move a lot.

It was comfortable and it was peaceful since it was a zone that it wasn’t in the pack’s territory and it was far enough for them not to be bother, although they could still hear Baekhyun if he needed any help.

“Ask me all you want.” Stated Jongin as soon as everyone was comfortably seated or, in Jongdae’s case, down on his stomach, since Sehun counselled it, pointing that would take some strain out of his back.

“I don’t even know where to start.” Confessed Sehun, running a hand through his hair. “It’s too much; I have a lot of questions.”

“How about I just start by the beginning and you just ask questions along the way?”

At the nod of the others Jongin begun his tale; he told Jongdae and Sehun about what he knew about Baekhyun’s story, how the other’s parents had been killed by a wizardry congregation, how his brother had disappeared and what happened to him remained a mystery to him. He told them about his parent’s adopting Baekhyun and welcoming the poor pup into their pack, despite all the criticism, and loving him like their own. He mentioned Chanyeol’s birth and how apparently both of them got along really well. He recounted what he was told about his own birth and how his mother and father never let him out of the house, except in minor occasions, because he was ‘special’, as dubbed.

Jongin explained that he didn’t really, at the time, understood the meaning or the importance of what he was until, in one of his outings, his eye color was discovered and a riot was started by his own pack, which had culminated with him and his brothers escaping through a window and in the death of their parents. Jongdae and Sehun actually winced at the thought of a fairly young Baekhyun, who lost his parents twice, pushing his smaller siblings through the forest and suppressing his own emotions, as told by Jongin, to guarantee their safety.

“I remember hearing him crying at night, when he thought that we were sleeping. It must have been hard on him. And it certainly wasn’t easy to take care of me, because, at the time, my visions begun to be more and more intense, and I was still very young to fully understand what was happening. Also, Chanyeol was still in his early teens and he struggled a lot to understand some of the decisions that Baekhyun made. It was hard time.”

The Oracle told them how they had found nymphs and learned some essential things that were they key of their survival, something that their parents should have taught them if they had been given the chance. Chanyeol being the one who resisted the most: he didn’t wish to stay as long as he did: he wished to find the banshee’s as soon as possible, so that they could work with Jongin.

The encounter with the banshees only happened some time later and they, in all their craziness, had indeed helped in finding and anchor that at kept him at bay during his worst moments.

“How exactly?” asked Jongdae, squirming a little and placing his head on Sehun’s plush tight.

“Have visions, premonitions, whatever you wish to call it, it’s not easy. It’s actually very difficult to get a grasp of reality knowing that you’ll have moments were images and sounds assault your brain… it’s complicated, especially at first when you are still trying to understand the concept of it. It’s really easy to let yourself go and slip into insanity since you don’t know to separate what’s real than what’s not. Also, what you see affects your reality; I mean how are you supposed to go on with your normal life knowing that you saw potential outcomes of a situation?”

“Possible outcomes?” asked Sehun, completely interested on what Jongin had just explained. “Isn’t it rigid? In the sorts of what you see is what it is going to happen? A certainty?”

“No!” denied Jongin. “It’s not something rigid, it’s a possibility of an outcome, a hypothesis, and my visions don’t always happen, they just show me a reality that only happens when certain decisions or actions are made.”

“If they show you mere possibilities than why are you so certain that you should trust me?” asked Sehun, a lifted eyebrow showing his confusion.

“In every single one of my visions you were always by my side, along my brothers. I had many, many visions that appoint to an impending war. My visions are very repetitive at times and this is not only the oldest vision I have but also the most repetitive. I guess that the change of avoiding it it’s pretty scarce, but I’ve seen you a lot of times in them. So I trust you.”

“Have you ever seen me?” asked Jongdae cautiously.

“Yes!” nodded Jongin slowly, looking with apprehension at Jongdae. “However, you died in my visions.”

Sehun’s eyes widened at the information and Jongdae let out a gasp.

“What? Why?”

“Your parents.” Replied Jongin simply. “It was impossible to not know they were your parents, you were too much alike. But I’ve seen you countless and countless times being beaten up to death by them. I couldn’t tell what they were saying; it was only image, not sound; whatever it was, they seemed worried. The vision changed along the way.”

“Maybe because they disappeared…” mumbled Jongdae.

“Possibly: an unexpected outcome which changed the outcome.”

Jongdae said nothing, he closed his eyes, burrowing his head on Sehun’s tight while the taller laid a hand on top of the silky hair and petted his friend, trying to provide some sort of comfort. While Sehun absolutely abhor Jongdae’s parents, he knew that it must be gut wrenching to never been loved by his parents, he also knew that Jongdae missed them, after all they were his parents and he betted that Jongdae had a lot of questions to ask them.

“What are Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” asked Sehun, still scratching his friend’s hair.

“While we were with the nymphs, they explained us more about the Oracle concept and they let us study some of the ancient history, since they have quite the library on them. What the ancient text told us was that, once an oracle was born, there were also born some wolves called berserkers. Berserkers are normal wolves, with usual ranks, that alter their genetic after the birth of an oracle, growing stronger and stronger, with deathly instincts, in order to protect the oracles. No one really knows why does this happen, but I know that the wizardry congregation has developed an interest on studying both of them. We have been on a run for a long time thanks to that. Imagine if they figure out how to have my premonitions, what causes them or trigger them and them how to obtain the super strength of my brothers? The world would quickly be subverted to their will.”

Sehun shivered at the thought. It was a scary thought to know that, especially taking in consideration Jongin’s previous words that announced an inevitable war on their future, only made it all the more worrisome.

“It scary isn’t it?” asked Jongin with a bitter smile. “It’s scary to know what you potentially might have to deal with in the future. A dreaded future only seems more and more realistic as we go.”

Sehun looked like he was in thought for a while, thinking of something to say that it would make sense and that was optimistic. Jongdae beat him to the punch.

“I think that somehow, we can reverse the situation or, at least, gather some information that will help us facing the situation, if it ever comes to that. Jongin’s visions actually might have given some clues, but those need to be broken down and if we do get our hands on the knowledge you have plus the old books our pack, hopefully, keeps hidden.”

“That’s actually a good idea.” Commented Jongin pensively. “However, Jongdae, what happened to the fear?”

“Oh, it’s still here, don’t get me wrong. I am still trying to grasp this story and wrapped it properly around my brain and you scary me, more your brothers than you, while you do have interesting capacities that are very far of my understanding, I have to say that the chance of them killing me is bigger, they don’t exactly appear the kind of people that communicate before they break, pardon me saying that.”

“None offense taken; they are indeed a little hot tempered.”

“Yes, they can!” nodded Jongdae, finally lifting his face to look at the males in front of him. “That being said, I do feel safer with you by my side. I know who I can trust, I know who I should trust, but that ‘should’ scares me a little, I know I should trust a lot of people, say our pack’s Council, but I don’t. By our laws, and our education, I shouldn’t trust you but, as Sehun said, why not give you the benefit of the doubt? We’ve seen cases, two confirmed and one that is yet to be confirmed of attacks made by unknown species to the most peaceful communities that walk upon this land and I firmly believe that this is a much careful, planned plot elaborated by the congregation. However, what I don’t believe is that they are working alone; there are, at this point, innumerable advantages, such as the surprise effect and, all in all, world domination. Somehow, I think this is all related and just thinking about it makes it all the more aggravating and leaves a heavy feeling on my stomach.”

Jongdae’s words had some truth to them, both Sehun and Jongin agreed with his words. They need it to act upon it fast and effectively in order to prevent another catastrophe of happening.

“I’m glad that you see things like that, Jongdae. It’s certainly surprising to me to see how both of you are so willingly to help us. May it be another person to find us and we would be either running away or dead by now, so, we do owe you a lot.”

“You owe us nothing. It’s symbiotic relation that it’s developing. We help you, you help us, everyone stays alive.” Replied Jongdae before moving to stand, Sehun helping him. “Now, we need to go home, its morning already at people will be wondering where we are. We cannot allow questions to rise.”

Sehun chuckled at Jongdae’s resolute face; he knew that this was something had was troubling Jongdae and that it was something that Jongdae wanted to see some answers for. He knew that Jongdae was going to dedicate himself to find them and he wasn’t really sure if Jongin and his brothers knew how much of a worthy ally they had found in Jongdae.

“Yes, yes you need!” nodded Jongin, agreeing with the smaller’s decision. “And you also need to think what to say to explain your wounds and your disappearance.”

“Well, Sehun will find a good lie… he’s a much better liar than I am!” Replied Jongdae casually, making Sehun let out and indignant sound.

“I don’t know what to make about that!” teased Jongin, his features completely relaxed, with a little smile. “But it’s good that he is otherwise…”

Jongin stopped abruptly and both Jongdae and Sehun turned to look at him. The other wolf’s eyes were flashing that pale green shade but they were unfocused. One of his hand moved up to his hair and he grabbed it with enough force for the other two to be confused.

“Jongin?” called Sehun unsure.

The other male didn’t seem to hear him, he didn’t even seem to be in the same realm they were at the moment. He fell to the floor, which prompt the other’s to run to his side, even if Jongdae was biting his lip in pain.

“Jongin?” called Sehun again, growing a little desperate as the other seemed to have begun seizing in their arms, mumbling something that didn’t make sense, whimpering slightly.

“I think he’s having a vision!” exclaimed Jongdae, looking worriedly at his taller friend. “What do we do?”

“I don’t know.”

They both stood in the same place, holding Jongin’s form as he seized. When he stopped he remained unconscious but the two wolves remained by his side, as they would be, until someone found them, preferably his brothers, or the man woke up. They just wished he was okay.

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Here I am again with another chapter! Jongin revealed himself as an oracle and we learned more about his life and about Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's. Jongdae, despite the sweetheart he is, managed to get into an argument with Chanyeol who had a bit of a temper. Also, Sehun and Jongdae received the news fairly well don't you think? And Baekhyun saying more than a couple of words? How about that? Baby being sociable and everything! On the end, Jongin had a vision; what do you think it was? Any clues on that? I am kind of amazed on how nobody commented on how someone (*hinthint*) seems to be missing up so far! :3
I would like to know what you think about this chapter and what do you think it's going to happen next! There are somethings that seem (for plot sake) weird, so please come and talk to me about it, whether it is on PM or on a comment below! Do not forget to subscribe and upvote if you like the story and, maybe, check my other stories; you may like them.
As usual, I wish you all the best: be safe, be healthy, love and let yourself be loved as well and be immensily HAPPY! ALWAYS!
Have a great night and a lovely week, with low stress levels and a lot of good things happening!
Lots of love,
<3