I Won't Let You Go

The Berserker

Chaos. There was chaos everywhere around Baekhyun: people screaming, running in every possible direction in the hopes of finding some sort of safe place to hide from the beasts roaring in their direction; sometimes it wasn’t even to hide themselves bout rather the ones they loved dearly: Baekhyun saw countless women and men trying to keep their children safe.

The thought of small children going through this made Baekhyun’s stomach turn into a tight knot, especially upon looking onto their crying faces. They were far too small and it reminded him of Jongin and it just hurt, whether from the many memories of his brothers or from his own experiences.

The roaring increasingly got louder as Baekhyun approached the commotion. He felt oddly calm, peaceful even, and he could safely assume that it was because he knew what was ahead of him and probably because there were very few things that he feared.

With sure steps he advanced throughout the open fields and the hoard of people running in his direction, who shot him strange looks, while being extra careful as to not show them his eye color: it was one thing to pretend to be a rogue wolf who heard the commotion and approached to help and was an entirely other thing to flash them his multicolored eyes and be killed before he could even do what he was trying to in the first place.

While moving forward, he also kept an eye for Seungwan, trying to find the red haired woman amongst the other people. He had promised Sehun to look for her and he would surely do that.

He helped a young woman to stand on her feet once he saw her fell, looking disorientated and scared, she was practically trembling on his grasp and Baekhyun felt a surge of sympathy for her.

“They are here!” she babbled to him, words barely making any sense thanks to the constant stuttering around the syllables.

“Who’s here?” he asked calmly, trying to pass the feeling to the woman.

“The beasts!” she told him, grabbing onto his forearms with such strength, burrowing her claw like nails into the flesh, marking although Baekhyun said absolutely nothing. “Monsters like those we read in fairytale books and hear about from legends and myths. I saw them with my own two eyes and they are here. I’m so scared! And they came with them!”

Baekhyun’s eyes sharpened at the phrase uttered the small ‘they’ sending alarms ringing through his mind.

“They?” he questioned, eyes high on his forehead.

“The mages!” explained the woman. “I saw them: witches and wizards… the whole community of them are here, they are with the beasts.”

The thought, or rather remembering the situation, made the woman stand and shift right in front of his eyes to a small beta with a reddish tint to her fur and ran away, in the direction that everyone was also running towards.

On Baekhyun’s mind the cogs and wheels began to work like a completely put together machine as he heard, from the woman’s mouth, the missing piece of the mystery that everyone had been trying to figure out, ever since he had found out the secret hideout on the northern part of the village. Everything made sense know! They knew that Sehun’s pack was behind this, that fact was crossed over as true a long while ago, but there was always a lingering suspicion that they had not been working together, since this particular village seemed to lack a lot of information compared to other communities, and know Baekhyun knew why the beasts had been created: they had been having the help of powerful mages, possibly ones who specialized on necromancy and alchemy, which resulted in the abnormal creatures currently trying to destroy the village.

Baekhyun didn’t understand why, that remained a mystery and only talking to them or catching them on the act could possibly reveal why they chose to ally themselves with the wizardry community. Also, he was very intrigued as to why they had chosen to mess with creatures in this sort of way completely disregarding any rights to the individuals they experimented upon.

However, those questions would have to be answered later on because, as if by some sort of twisted fate, Seungwan was running towards him, in a complete state of disarray, with the bottom part of her dress completely torn and a scratch on her face. Her lemony colored eyes were looking at him with a wildness that left him a bit speechless but he opened his arms nonetheless, letting her stumble into them without any problems.

Baekhyun held Seungwan close to him, a sense of protectiveness surging through him as he heard the harsh breathing and the small hiss of pain at the injuries that she was sustaining.

“They are safe.”

The berserker looked over at Seungwan when she let out those words, not entirely sure what to make of them: it didn’t sound like a question, it was more a declaration and Baekhyun wasn’t really sure if he was supposed to reply anything.

“Are you asking me a question?”

“No, I am telling you how they are.” She replied simply with a serene look on her face. “Everyone is fine.”

The taller wolf wanted to ask badly, out of everything happening, Seungwan’s condition was probably the thing that made less sense for him and, therefore, was always a sense of curiosity regarding her, but questions like these, the ones that needed proper explanation were not meant for the present time, when they could be knocked out easily by those beasts or even by the wizards; wolves were faster than the wizards and had more strength but a spell from a wizard was brutal and could harm someone badly.

“You should go to them. They have got Luhan with them and they will be able to treat any of your injuries…”

“I know where they are Baekhyun, you shouldn’t worry about me although I appreciate the fact that you came here to look for me.” She said fondly, looking over at the male with gentle eyes. “I know.”

“You know everything, don’t you?” he commented lightly.

“More or less.” Seungwan replied looking over at him.

It would seem stupid that they were here talking so calmly, as if they had all the time in the world, while everything around them fell apart. However, in retrospective, this was Baekhyun and Seungwan and that sort of explained a lot of things.

“Go to them, then.”

Seungwan disentangled herself from Baekhyun’s arms to look him in the eye with an eeriness that was almost terrifying if not for the fact that it was Seungwan and, for whatever reason, Baekhyun had an irrevocable trust in her ever since she promised them, swore almost, that she wasn’t meaning harm to anyone.

“I will but you have to promise not to do anything stupid, Baekhyun.” She asked him in an even voice. “This is just a diversion to stop suspicious minds to focus too much on the Council’s activities. Don’t play the hero because you cannot save everyone, no matter how hard one tries. The end of this all is near, I can sense that but Yifan and Junmyeon need to be here for its ending and we also need you here, so stay alive; if not for your friends and family, then for Sehun.”

Baekhyun shot her a confused look, her words not making that much sense into his loud brain; there appeared to be some sort of information that was escaping him and he wasn’t able to put the pieces together fast enough for it to make sense.

Seungwan smiled.

“Don’t worry too much, you’ll understand with time.” She told him with a beatific smile upon her pink lips. “Just remember what I said: you are a key element on the ending of this story, so please stay alive and wait just a little bit more: Yifan and Junmyeon will be returning soon enough and then we can act and end this.”

Without any warning Seungwan disentangled herself from him and planted a small kiss on his lips. Baekhyun didn’t respond to the kiss or he pushed her away, letting her do whatever she wished to do.

“What’s this for?” he asked gazing at her with a neutral expression.

“For good luck.” She told him with a mischievous smile before flashing her eyes at her and running away in the general direction of his previous hideout, letting Baekhyun know that she, indeed, know where to go.

Baekhyun let out a small sigh of relief before a screeching sound made him turn to his right.

A Jorogumo, a creature that was partially spider and part woman, was staring at him with a crazed look painting her expression while her long and sharp teeth were in plain sight thanks to her widely open mouth. She let out a scream, a screech, fall from her lips, making Baekhyun wince a little at the sound. It sounded the sound of a siren or perhaps a mermaid, although he wasn’t really that sure.

The creature screeched one more time before launching herself at Baekhyun’s form. The wolf didn’t make big movements, opting to sidestep the creature and evading the attack successfully, missing the sharp spider legs, which were ready to strike at him by a large distance.

The Jorogumo turned at him and screeched again. Baekhyun could feel the malice and the hatred pouring from the creature, the thirst for blood: it wouldn’t stop until he was dead or she, herself, was dead.

Baekhyun stared the creature down, gazing right upon her dark eyes, without any fear. He rolled his neck from side to side twice, making the appendage crack menacingly before a very dark and very cold smirk placed itself on his lips. His eyes turned very sharp and terrifying and even the creature seemed a little stunned at the posture the male adopted.

The Jorogumo was certainly a good opponent, Baekhyun had no doubt about that; he suspected that the creature would kill a mere wolf in minutes if the wolf was not a proficient fight. However, this wasn’t a ordinary wolf that she was attacking, Baekhyun was a berserk, a wolf whose powers were unparalleled and whose objective was to protect his Oracle and those who he deemed important. She was messing with a berserker and that was a dangerous thing to do.

Baekhyun was a berserker.

Baekhyun protected.

Baekhyun could become a killer.

And when he did? It was everyone’s doom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun didn’t know how much time it took him to run to Jongdae’s abode, Luhan trailing behind him clearly panting hard, panic probably had been set on his lungs so hard that it was difficult for him to run and breathe at the same time. When he did reach the small hut, the door was already opened and a concerned Chanyeol, plus Jongdae were right at entrance, obviously looking for them.

As soon as they were in sight, Jongdae almost propelled himself forward, trying to move in their direction if not for the sturdy arm of Chanyeol who stopped him; the man would never let his mate go anywhere out there, knowing fully well what was happening and how everything could go wrong in a blink of an eye: too much of bad experiences taught him that.

When they were near enough, Jongdae, ever the gentle person, immediately opened his arms to let Luhan and Sehun fall into them, catching the two wolves as they panted from the long run, a worried frown marring his face.

“Where’s Jongin?” asked Sehun between two harsh breaths, letting the words fall out of his lips with more force than it should.

“Yixing took Jongin away. He is not fairing himself well after the last visions and I asked him to take him into somewhere safe.” Replied Chanyeol evenly, staring at Sehun in an apparent calm way, although the younger saw perfectly well the small flash of his eyes, that changed their colors from dark brown to an aurora of colors, accordingly to the peaks of his mood. “Where’s my brother?”

Sehun felt a knot on his throat at the thought of the older wolf, the wolf that he had left behind even though he had been vehemently against the idea. The guilt of leaving him behind consumed him and he was unable to reply to Chanyeol, leaving it to Luhan who, uncharacteristically, since he had been so adamant of being scared of them all, spoke out.

“Left behind.”

The sentence seemed to agitate Jongdae who immediately raised his eyebrows, his eyes growing wild and shifting from side to side, looking for Baekhyun.

“Did you really left him behind?” he asked with a slight tremble in his voice; he wasn’t particularly close to the male but he could recognize Baekhyun as a warm and kind person despite his silent demeanor and he also knew that Sehun was very fond of the other male.

“I had no choice.” Replied Sehun distressed. “He make me promise to come and lead you to safety as he looked for Seungwan and helped who he could!”

Chanyeol muttered something under his breath, something that none of them heard very well but sounded like a curse.

“That idiot…I knew he was going to pull something stupid like this. Dammit!” he cursed again, sliding a hand through his thick hair.

He breathed through his nose a couple of times, trying to get a grasp about what he was going to do. This was not an easy situation and, had he been alone, he would’ve bolted through the village in search for his brother but, as he looked around, he realized that he had three wolves with him that were not familiar with the art of fighting, one of them being his mate, he wouldn’t dare to let them out of his sight for a second and he couldn’t lead them to the peak of the fight. He signed when he realized that his only option was to run away with them and return them to safety before he could act.

“We got to go…” he told the rest of them.

“What? Chanyeol, you can’t possibly…” began Jongdae before the taller man interrupted him.

“I don’t want to leave him, Jongdae, but I have no choice. None of you three are proficient with dealing with this kind of creatures and I would rather kill myself than let you, or your loved ones, unprotected or fighting. I won’t do that! I know that Baekhyun is alone and I don’t want that any more than you do but right now I need you to be safe and then I’ll think of something to get him back.”

Jongdae wanted to protest, he really wanted to, but the look on both Chanyeol and Sehun’s face told him otherwise. Sehun wasn’t any happier with the decision but he understood what Chanyeol was trying to say and, while he hated it, he knew that he couldn’t possibly let Luhan or Jongdae alone and in danger of being harmed, therefore he had to sacrifice Baekhyun in order to help his friend.

“Baekhyun can hold himself better than any wolf I know.” Said Chanyeol gently, trying to appease some of the dissatisfaction that he was feeling hanging in the air. “He’ll manage to survive until we find him and bring him to safety. Don’t worry much about him.”

“How can I not Chanyeol?” asked Sehun with a distressed air around him.

The despair and the sadness painting the other face was enough for Chanyeol to properly look at the younger man, he didn’t understand why Sehun was like this when he had been the first to admit that he had to leave the man behind. Also, it confused because Sehun manifested clearly the emotions he, himself, would if he was in Sehun’s position and he had left Jongdae behind; however, from what he had seen this last few days, Sehun didn’t seem to have anything but platonic feelings towards his brother: Sure there was a gentleness and a general good vibe between the both of them but, really, it never appeared to be more than that, at least on Sehun’s part. Of course that Chanyeol wouldn’t bet his life on it but he was positive that his brother had some infatuation with Sehun since he had never seen the male as soft and gentle as he was with Sehun.

Deciding to get some facts straight, Chanyeol was bluntly honest with Sehun.

“What’s it with you? Why is it bothering so much?”

Chanyeol winced a little as he spoke the words, noting with his sharp eyes how Jongdae had turned his eyes to him, the corner of his upturned lips tightening just the smallest fraction; he knew the beta was confused and not liking where this was going.

“Baekhyun is my friend.” Replied Sehun slowly, unsure to why Chanyeol appeared to be so hostile again.

Chanyeol didn’t answer, opting for sending an unreadable look onto Sehun’s way that the beta could not decipher no matter how hard he tried to analyze it. There was something akin to disappointment in the gaze that left him more anxious that he had been and he had been plenty anxious.

Jongdae seemed to have caught to what Chanyeol was trying to do, he self-imposed mission to understand what Sehun’s feelings might be but, ever the rational one, Jongdae knew that the time was not the most appropriate as it wasn’t appropriate as well to exploit Sehun in this type of manner when the other one was not in the best state of mind: while it was a certain that it would generate more honest replies from the other beta, Jongdae wasn’t really sure that the other had time to think his answer throughout.

“Chanyeol, let’s not do this.” He asked in a soft voice, a hand coming to rest on the berserker much larger one.

Chanyeol looked over at the imploring eyes of his mate, or soon to be if everything went okay, and acquiesced to the other’s request, knowing very well that he couldn’t, for the life of him, deny anything to the smaller male.

“Are we going to stop here and chit chat idly or are we going to bolt?” asked Luhan’s voice, cutting through the already thick atmosphere like a knife. “I don’t wish to die in here, much less in a situation like this, were nothing more than horrible and painful deaths can be expected.”

Chanyeol gave a nod to the man, not wishing elongate any argument, at least not for the time being, and focusing again on his mission to protect his mate and the other’s, he own it to Jongdae and especially to Baekhyun who had fallen behind to allow them to escape safely; Chanyeol knew that this had also been one of Baekhyun’s objectives even if the older male hadn’t directly said it to Sehun.

“Let’s go.” He ordered the other, grabbing Jongdae’s hand and pulling him into a direction that would lead them to safety, using his superior sense of smell to avoid any unwanted confrontation.

Sehun stalled for a few seconds, looking behind. He didn’t know what he expected with the action but what he knew was that seeing Baekhyun appear in front of them would be a really nice vision. He hadn’t want to leave the other in the first place and now moving further away without him nearby felt wrong and somewhat a betrayal. He wanted to go back but he knew that he was dead meat as soon as a creature appeared on his way, Chanyeol was right when he said that he had no fighting skills whatsoever: Sehun was a healer and not a fighter, he was agile and knew to evade, not to attack, therefore the chances of winning were practically null, only a sparse percentage based purely on luck.

Chanyeol barked at him to hurry up once, making him jump slightly. He closed his eyes and felt his body move forward, following the older male along with Jongdae and Luhan, a cloying sense of bitterness flooding his mouth and making him nauseous.

‘Baekhyun.’ He thought to himself as he ran. ‘Please be safe.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Minseok had been living the life. The weather had been horrible but they had food and each other, so everything was more than okay in their book, especially adding to the fact that they were no longer on a place where restrictions were imposed upon them again and again, leaving them free to love each other openly. Naturally, when Yixing came transporting an almost debilitated Jongin they knew the calmness was over and something bad happened; the feeling only was reinforced at the worried and desperate look on their faces.

Without a word, Kyungsoo moved forward to help Yixing in depositing Jongin in a fluffy animal pelt, noticing how pale the male looked, small beads of sweat mixing with the rain that was still falling outside.

“What happened?” asked Minseok once his mate was tending to Jongin, his omega side coming forward and mothering the Oracle with careful hands.

“Chimeras appeared on the village.” Replied Yixing shortly. “We had to run from there.”

Minseok’s alpha mind immediately begun to analyze the situation and adding all the possible variables to this unexpected equation that they were know facing. There was a lot to ponder, until he realized that he couldn’t exactly go back in the village, that was: he had escaped with Kyungsoo, defying the laws of their small community, putting a foot there, even if it was to help, only meant that he would probably be imprisoned afterwards, possibly tortured and he feared that Kyungsoo’s safety would be put at risk by that.

Minseok bit his lips, deeply upset at the prospect of remaining inert in this situation, unable to help in any kind of form. He wished to help and he would’ve in normal circumstances but Kyungsoo was now his priority and while he feared for the people he knew and were in danger, there was not much he could do.

“What do you know about the current situation?” he asked Yixing.

“Not much, Chanyeol heard those things and Jongin confirmed it. We heard screaming and I am pretty sure that some buildings were burning when we were running away. The rain will prevent it from spreading too much and even from damaging the structures. However, some of the creatures that appeared will definitely damage them, no doubts about it.”

“What about the people?”

“Pure panic from what I saw. Everyone was running chaotically through the village, only a few alphas ran in the opposite direction, possibly trying to fight them. I don’t know if there was any development on the matter though, Jongin was not in good condition after a small, yet violent vision he had. Chanyeol asked me to bring him to safety since he’s a little bit out of it and would be a liability if we’d encounter a creature. Chanyeol stayed with Jongdae, they were worried about Baekhyun and Sehun.”

“Why?” asked Kyungsoo from his place near Jongin, looking at both males with suspicion. “Weren’t you all together?”

“No.” denied Jongin a little weakly, struggling to form the sentences out. “Luhan appeared today at Jongdae’s hut and he wasn’t very…happy, if you can express it like this, to find an Oracle inside his friends’ house. He started saying he would go to the Council and ran away, making Baekhyun and Sehun follow them. Well, Sehun followed Luhan and Baekhyun followed him. I don’t know anything else since we bolted out of the place and they are now waiting for any sign of them.”

Kyungsoo made a small sound of anguish at the prospect of his friends, those who had helped him to overcome with his fears and the impositions of society and led them to a sense of happiness with the man of his dreams, being remotely in danger. He feared that something had happened to Sehun or Jongdae, Chanyeol or Baekhyun; even the thought of Luhan made him distressed.

Minseok promptly moved to his mate, his eyes glowing ruby red, positively incensed at the emotional state of his mate: he hated when Kyungsoo got sad or fearful. He grabbed the other’s shoulders rubbing them in circles as Kyungsoo looked after Jongin, softly wiping the other’s face with a small cloth.

“You didn’t hear anything else about them? What about Seungwan? And Lalisa? And …” asked Kyungsoo softly, remembering all of the people that he liked and yet left behind.

“I don’t know.” Interrupted Yixing, looking over at the smaller male with a bitter smile on his face. “I don’t know anything. I don’t even know about my brother.”

Kyungsoo eyed him with a sorrowful look, understanding that Yixing, while looking very calm, was probably as worried as everything else. The only person at the moment who seemed totally calm was Jongin and Kyungsoo knew the other was not in the right mindset, babbling occasionally about something incomprehensible.

“I know that things are not favorable to us right now, Yixing.” Begun Kyungsoo in a small, yet determined voice. “It’s a very unfortunate situation and there are many lives at stake as we speak, not only your brother but also people that are dear to me and to Minseok; people with whom we grown with that might potentially be dead right now, may Mother Nature forbid it. But we cannot look over things idly and simply focus on the negative aspects of it and look at his only on a darker perspective, imagining that everything is taking a turn for the worst. None of that! We need to have faith; faith that our loved ones are being protected by the one who created us all and provides for us…”

“Don’t come to me with that ridiculous religious crap, Kyungsoo.” Replied Yixing sharply, making Minseok growl at him for using that tone with his mate. “You think that is really what’s happening? People are being murdered out there and homes are being destroyed. Families are being torn apart and we are here, away from it, safe and secure while people we care about are not with us as secure as well.”

“Watch your tone.” Spat Minseok, taking a small step onto Yixing’s direction, really disliking the way the alpha was speaking towards Kyungsoo.

“Are you hearing what he’s saying?” asked Yixing sarcastically. “As if everything is right in the world and we should have nothing to worry about. As if this situation is bringing something positive to the table, which isn’t…”

Minseok took another step forward, intending to shake Yixing a little, but Kyungsoo grabbed his arm, while the other hand was still busy wiping Jongin’s delirious face gently.

“You know, I am fairly positive that everything you are saying right now is true. That, yes, people are lying on the ground dead, that a lot of families lost a dear member, that a lot of people don’t have a place to live anymore, that the harvest grounds are probably destroyed and that food will be an issue for those who survive this situation. I am also pretty sure that people that I know since I was a child are in pain and dying right as we speak, I am sure that children an now orphan and parents experienced the loss of a child. I am positive that everything bad is happening right now and I do understand what you are feeling. However, I cannot hold on to those thoughts, I cannot lose myself thinking about all the bad things happening and despair because the moment I do, I will allow myself to fall into a pit of depression over those things and I simply cannot. I cannot allow myself to think like that when there are people suffering more than I do and I cannot bring myself to disrespect the one who have already follow by crying myself a river. No! I am opting to hold on to something, even if it is my faith, and believe that not everything is lost and that we can recover from the tragedy that is happening and that I’ll see the ones I love. I have to think like that because it will keep me from crashing and I can hold up a hand and help someone as well.”

The words were spoken gently, very softly, but in a very poignant way that rendered Yixing speechless and Minseok very proud of his mate.

The silence that followed Kyungsoo’s speech was almost uncomfortable, though. Yixing seemed to have fallen into a vegetative state, where he couldn’t speak or even think properly, while Kyungsoo keep treating Jongin, still very delirious, almost in a trance like state, with a righteous aura around him while Minseok supported him, hands falling on the other’s shoulders.

The silence was interrupted roughly after twenty minutes, give or take, when a sound made them look over the entrance of the cave, Minseok and Yixing’s posture snapping immediately into a defensive one, fearing that it could be something dangerous.

Relief was all that they felt when Chanyeol, Jongdae, Luhan and Sehun came through the opening, panting hard, wet beyond belief and looking troubled, for the lack of better word.

Kyungsoo immediately bolted forward, looking relieved and hugging both Sehun and Jongdae with an arm, grabbing onto Luhan’s hand with another.

“You are okay!” he exclaimed, voice trembling a little with the overflowing of emotions. “You are okay!”

Minseok approached Chanyeol and they both started a whispered conversation, no doubt about everything that was happening, leaving Yixing to look over at them for a few minutes, not knowing how to react to the situation.

What also took him a few minutes to comprehend was the lack of his brother’s presence among the newcomers and when he did, the world tilted out of his axis, panic striking him up like a lightning bolt.

“Where’s Baekhyun?” he asked lowly, repeating the question more loudly when no one answered him. “Where is Baekhyun?”

All the voices seemed to stop and there was a terrified silence in its wake that petrified Yixing.

“Where is my brother?” he asked again forcefully, demanding an answer.

Sehun was pale and both Jongdae and Kyungsoo gave a small gasp of surprise when the young beta’s legs gave out, making them scramble to support him properly. Luhan was not looking over at them, now sitting down with his head on his knees, panting like crazy.

It was Chanyeol who replied.

“He’s still on the village.”

Everyone should see the punch coming but none of them move when Yixing clocked Chanyeol once in the face, not even the tall berserker. Instead, his multicolored eyes looked evenly at the other alpha, very steadily, ignoring the loud gasps that came from Kyungsoo, who was appalled at the violent reaction, and the one from his mate.

“If anything happens to him, I am going to murder you!” spat the alpha, pushing Chanyeol forcefully back, although the male barely move before bolting out of the cave, in the direction that they had just came in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing ran through the woods with a demonic speed, not caring to much when a branch slashed his skin, leaving scratched on it, smearing his skin with red. The only thought on his mind was to find Baekhyun, to find his baby brother and bring him to safety.

He had already lost his brother once, leaving him to fend for himself since he was a foolish child, too scared and too stupid to look after the only family that he had left. He wouldn’t lose Baekhyun again.

Never.

Not even if it would cost his life.

He would save his brother.

 

 

A/N: TA DAAAAAAAAAAAA! New chapter. I could've post way sooner but I procastinated far too much...I love weekends! xD
How have you been doing? I hope that every single one of you is doing awesome! And for those who finished the exams, I hope you will be receiving, if you haven't yet, very good news. I am rooting for you all.
One more chapter, more drama to add. Actually, the story is reaching its final stage and the end of it is nearing. BUT, it won't be that soon, worry not, much is yet to explain and for everyone to see. Until then, we got Baekhyun running towards a big fight, Seungwan's words of wisdom (and very cryptic words they were!) and Yixing's temper getting the best of him (he really had a horrid short temper!).
What do you think of all of this? How do you expect things to progress from here? What do you think it is going to happen? Please, do tell me all of it through comments or messages. Also, please subscribe if you enjoy the story aaaand upvote it you REEEEALLY like it! I appreciate it, it makes me happy!
Lastly, and very importantly, I hope that you are safe and sound, healthy, that you are being loved, loving yourselves, loving other and that you are immensely happy! ALWAYS HAPPY!
Have a phenomenal week and enjoy every day of it!
Lots of love,
<3