Chapter 20

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter Fifteen

Weeks passed and Gui and Aaron hasn’t talk to each other yet, until one day Gui went to school and heard Aaron’s voice from the speaker
Everyone was now looking at Aaron who was standing in front of Gui holding a microphone with Ya Tou beside Gui. Ya Tou was looking at Aaron she can’t believe he’ll do this for Gui, now she is convinced that Aaron does love her best friend, she was happy for Gui. Meanwhile Gui was just coldly looking at Aaron.
~~~~~~~~Sings~~~~~~~~~~~
Catch me im falling for you by Toni Gonzaga
(remember he told Gui before, would she catch him if he falls for her,)
Song finishes~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gui, I’m sorry, please forgive me,”
“I LOVE YOU!!!” Aaron yelled and the crowd was screaming and cheering. Ya Tou whispered “You should forgive him.”
Gui just walked away. Aaron kneeled down he really thought that she’d forgive him but guess he thought wrong.
Im really am sorry Gui, I can’t let you go it’s hard to let go when I love you so much he thought.

`~~~~~~~~~~~Day of Winter Musical~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 month till graduation.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui walked in with all her stuff for the show. Then Ms Cherry, Aaron and the rest all ran to her.
“Ha…*sighed in relief*…Thank goodness you’re here we thought, you’re gonna quit,” Ms Cherry said.
“Why would I do that?”
“Because of the fight between you and Aaron,” Gui realized that Aaron was standing beside Ms Cherry and Ya Tou. Aaron and Gui catch each other’s eyes.
“Come on Gui go to the make up room and get ready,” Ms Cherry interrupted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dresssing room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock knock

“Come in, it’s not lock.”
“Nervous?” Aaron asked. Gui turned around and saw Aaron standing.
“Yeah…a lot…” Gui admitted.
“You’ll be alright, remember I told you before I’ll be by your side when we perform on stage,” he encourage Gui.
He’s really good at this encouraging me she thought.
Gui flashes her sweetest smile at Aaron.
“it’s been a while since I saw you smile like that,” he says.
“Aaron, thanks for encouraging me,” she thanks him.
“It’s all for you” Aaron smiles then added “You’ll do great!”
Gui went close to him and hug him tightly. “Does this means you forgive me already?” Aaron asked.
“I don’t know, think yourself,” she says challenging him.
Aaron grabbed Gui’s face and went closer and closer to her until they lips met gently.
Gui stood there like a statue but responded to the kiss. They kiss passionately. Aaron was starting to beg to open and taste, Gui knew he wants to taste her so she opens let him enter, she missed this feeling, this feeling at how he taste her, but she doesn’t know that Aaron miss her more than she miss him. He taste every part of . They broke apart to gasp for air.
“I say you forgive me,” Aaron tease Gui.
“Hmph…you haven’t change you still tease even thought together already,” she says.
“I love You…do you know that?” Aaron asked.
“Yes, I do know that and do you also know that Wu Ying Jie is also inlove with Aaron Yan Ya Lun?” she says.
“Yes, that’s why I am here to ask you *Aaron kneels and took out something from his pocket it was a diamond ring * Will you marry me?”
Gui was surprised she didn’t really expect this to happen.
“Yes, I do, I will marry yo
u,” she says.
Then Aaron smiles and put on the ring on Gui.
“Thank You, I will love you with all my heart, but Gui, I can’t promise you that I can’t hurt you, I’m only human, I’m not perfect, hope you understand,”
“I understand, I can’t also promise that I won’t hurt you but I promise you that I will love you forever,” she says.
They kissed again. This kiss was different more softer and gentler. The two couple broke apart when someone knocked on the door.
It was Ms Cherry “It’s showtime!” she smiles. The two looked at each other and smile. They made they’re way to the stage.
“You’ll do great sweetie,”
“You will too…I love you
“I love you too,” kissed Gui on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Show starts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. In love with you by regine and Jackie.

*just imagine it yourself, but remember to add the song I wrote above it a really good song*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF Show~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhmm...yeah so he proposed to Gui too fast? Yeah I know but....anyway thanks for reading....Love you guyz
i'LL Be doing a new ff and sorry for guilun's fans but im doing a jaejoong ff but dont worry im going to make a new guilun ff after my jaejoong ff....so thank you guyzz.....
I'll update tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!xxx