Chapter 10

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

This is chapter six : TEST!! HOSPITAL???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Day for the test

Gui was walking down the hall when someone pulled her into a dark room.
“Aaron?”
“………”
“What is it?” Gui asked.
“Can…….Can u give me an inspiration hug before the test,” he said.
“What?” confused with what Aaron said.
Suddenly Aaron pull Gui towards him and hugged her tightly, Gui couldn’t resist it she hugged him back.
“Is that good enough for ya?”Gui joked.
“Well……if you want to do IT here, ok then*smiles*”
“Go to class” smacks his arm and added “Good Luck”
“Thank You!” Aaron yelled.
Gui POV
I know after this test you’ll pass and we won’t be as close as before.
What am I thinking? Why did he have to be close to me, this just makes me love him more. Im so stupid, for not realizing that he will never love me back.
End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui’s house

”Gui I pass!!!!!” Aaron sang then tightly hugged her.
“That’s great! I knew you’ll do well!” Gui said to him. Gui pulled back.
“Thank you Thank you!” hugged her again.
When Aaron pulled back from the hug. He can see how tired Gui is.
“Gui are you alright, you look stress and tired.”
“Im fine, I just had new job at a restaurant and well, it was really busy, so yeah….don’t have to worry about me *tried to smiled*”Gui said.
“Come on have a sit.”
Gui rest her back at her couch and suddenly closed her eyes. Gui Gui’s eyes is still close when she suddenly felt that Aaron put her feet on his lap and slowly massaging them. Gui felt soft, tenderness in Aaron’s hand while his massaging her foot.
*ring ring ring*
“Wei?”
“What? Grandma’s in the hospital?!”
“Aaron what is it?” Gui asked.
“My grandma’s in the hospital, I have to go sorry gui,”
“Do you want me to accompany you?” she asked, she didn’t know where she got the courage to ask him that.
Aaron’s lighten up “Yes, please,” Aaron really wants Gui to be by his side.