Chapter 3

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter Three

Gui woke up with the noise coming from the kitchen. She didn’t remember that Aaron slept over at her house last night.
She saw Aaron roaming around the fridge, when Aaron saw Gui he immediately said. “Don’t you have any food in your fridge?”
“Well I’m the only one who lives here and I don’t eat much so…”
“Go change and we’ll go to the supermarket,” he said.
“But…”
“No Buts Go” he pushed gui upstair.

Gui just wear a skinny black jeans with stitch t shirt, Gui isn’t really a type of girl who is in fashion she has very simple style.

“Ready? Come on I’m starving,” Aaron said.
After they went to the groceries, Aaron wanted to go to a restaurant because he was really starving, he couldn’t wait to get home and cook.
“Aaron, Thanks for paying the groceries.” Gui said shyly.
“It’s alright, you’re skinny, you need to eat woman,” he said, gui just smiled at what he said.
“So you live alone?” Aaron asked. He was really curious about this because he always wants to live alone.
“Yeah my dad and mum died 5 years ago and my brother’s in Japan working, he’s the one who’s paying my education, but I have to pay for my rent so yeah”
“Wow so lucky….you get to live alone” Aaron was amused by what she said.
“Trust me it’s not good when you’re in my situation,” Gui said *smiles*
“Do you know why I rejected you before” He asked.
“Uhmm…what???..uhmm..no”
“You know what let’s not talk about it,” Aaron said.
“When I was roaming around you’re house this morning I saw a room full of musical instrument? You play instruments?” he asked Gui.
“I…I..kinda…my dad was musician and well you know runs through the family” Gui said.
“Do you sing?” Aaron asked. “You know im really into music too,” he said.
“I know, that’s probably the reason why I fell inlove with you,” Gui said not realizing what she says. “Oh…uhmm..sorry forget I said that,” She said the looks down.
“*smiles* so you’re into music right? (Gui nodded) Well, why don’t you join the winter musical?” he asked.
“Uhmm...I”
“Too shy?”
“I…guess you could say that,” Gui said shyly.
“You know if you have a talent show that to the world,” he said encouragingly.
“are you trying encourage me?”
“Yeah I guess,”
“I can’t believe that the player of the school would encourage to sing a girl like me,”
“I’m not the kind of guy you think I am,” he said super proud of himself.
“Sure you’re not,”
“I’m not” he said then flashed his sweetest, most irresistible smile at her.
Why do I feel so comfortable with her? He thought.
“How about you and you’re family, you know you’re life?” Gui asked.
“Oh…my life is boring, as you know I am a player, well im rich, well it’s actually my parents whose rich they just give me money and yeah,” Aaron said in one breath.
*smiles*”You’re right that is boring….hahaha” she laughed.
Gui didn’t realised that Aaron was staring at her while she’s laughing.
Gui is so different from girls I’ve known he thought even though she confessed to me before, it’s like it never happened, is she really like this?
“Aaron what about you’re “musical life” a player like you would like music…ha that’s unbelievable man” Gui said.
“What’s wrong with that?”
“Well…it’s just unbelievable,”
“As I said earlier im not the type of guy you think I am” Aaron said to Gui.
“Okay then…you finished….i want to go home now” Gui said.
“Lets go”

On the way at Gui’s house. Aaron and Gui just keep talking about them, knowing each other more.

“Hey, thanks for breakfast and for paying my groceries” Gui said.
“You’re welcome, oh…uhmm….come to my house later tutor me there,”
“Why your house, isn’t your mum there?”
“She is, don’t worry, she’s evil…hahaha” Aaron laughed.
“Right….then I’ll see ya later bye….thanks again…”
“Oh uhmm…thanks for letting sleeping at your house last night and for not…. me…*smiles*…”
“Ha….as if im gonna do that to you!” she yelled.*smiles*
“Okay then…we’ll see about that……hahaha….c u later alright? Bye” Aaron smiles.
“C Ya” Gui answered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another boring one sorry sorry sorry!!