Chapter 21

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHapter Sixteen

“I told you’ll do great!” Aaron said.
“Thank you and so do you, I have such talented fiancé,” hearing her said that makes Aaron laugh.
“What u laughing?”
“Nothing,”
Ya Tou and the rest of their classmate ran to them.
“You guys did great,”
“Thanks” Both said.
“And also I have an announcement to make,” Aaron said.
“Gui and I finally made up…” they all cheered when they heard this.
“and also I asked Gui to marry me and she accepted it,” Aaron announced.
They cheered even more loudly, they were all so loud especially Ya Tou with her high pitched voice.
“When’s the wedding?” one of their classmate Ah wei asked.
“After graduation,”
Everyone yelled. “1…2..3..CONGRATULATION!!!!…WOhoooo….” They cheered in unison.
Aaron and Gui was so happy to hear all their classmates cheering for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~paRTY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Lets all cheer, everybody did great job at winter musical,” MS cherry said. They all cheered.

The night was great. All had great fun at the party. They all was proud with the results of the musical.

Gui’s house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aren’t we going to tell your mum that you’re here and that I’m already your fiancé?” Ask Gui.
“I’ll tell her tomorrow,”
“Aaron call her, she’ll get worried,”
“Mum knows were back together so, she’ll just think I’m here,”
“Fine,”
“Is chun here?” Aaron asked.
“No, he’s staying at his GF house, Why?” she asked.
“Oh nothing…”
“Aaron I know that look,”
Aaron went closer to Gui.
“No you won’t have me tonight,” Gui said and ran to her room to get ready for bed. Aaron sighed and smiles. He followed Gui to her room.
Aaron was shocked when she saw Gui undressing exposing her .
“Aaron!” Gui protested then covered herself.
“Jeez…no need to be shy, I’ve seen before,” Aaron said and sat on the bed.
“Still…you’re just my BF you don’t walk in my room and see me changing,”
“Alright, I’m sorry sweetie, I won’t do it anymore…unless were already married.”
Gui raised her right eyebrow.
“Can I sleep here?” Aaron asked with puppy dog eyes when Gui got out of the bathroom.
“Ahh…you’re gonna sleep over?”
“Yeah…if that’s ok with you…I missed you terribly,”
“uhmmm……”
“I’ll take that as a yes!” he said then quickly lay on the bed then closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.
Aaron felt something he didn’t expect a lips pressed against his, it was soft. Gui was kissing him with all passion. Aaron kissed back, he’s pulling her closer. They deepen the kiss even more. Aaron rolled Gui on the bed and he is on top of her. Aaron moves to her neck, it, it. Gui couldn’t hold her moan, she let out a soft moan that made Aaron smile.
Aaron was starting to take off Gui’s shirt.
“I don’t even know why you even bother to dress.” He says. Gui smiles.
As the magic happens, Gui felt that their love making this time was gentler. She was really curious why he was gentle to her. But she liked it, she feels Aaron being a gentleman now wanting to hurt her much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron woke up with Gui in his arms. He couldn’t believe does he really owns this girl now.
I love you gui he whispers.
I love you too Gui said.
“You’re awake,”
“Can I ask you something Aaron?”
“Anything sweetie.”
“Why were you so gentle last night?”
“Because I don’t want to hurt you much and last night is what I call making love,” He says then kissed Gui’s fore head.
“Go on take a shower, we’ll have breakfast at my house and we’ll tell mum about you and me,” he said. Gui smiled at him, she really can’t believe she has him now, she was only dreaming about him before and then now he’s here beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aaron’s House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t believe my son is getting married,” she says.
“Im so happy for you son, I just can’t wait till your grandma here this,”
Then a voice behind Mrs Yan said.
“I’m so excited for your wedding grandson,”
“Thank You Grandma,” Aaron says.
“You’ll have a beautiful wife, don’t cheat on her and im also glad that you two has made up,” she said and added to Gui “Sorry, about him, he’s just like that but he loves you so much,” she says.
“Yes, I know Grandma, Thank You,” Gui smiled.
“Well all I can say is welcome to the family Gui,” Mrs Yan said.
All of them smiled. Gui was so glad that Aaron’s family accept her even though she’s just an average girl, and not rich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You for the comments.....
I'll try update tomorow............