Chapter 13

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter NINE: Japan?

*flashback*

“You don’t have to pay me by money but you can pay me by coming with me,” he whispers into my ears.
End of Flashback

Days have passed and what Gui is earning is still not enough for her to pay Aaron. She decided that she’ll just have to do what Aaron says.

Gui saw Aaron making out with a girl who she doesn’t even know. She’s not even sure if she goes to this school.
He really hasn’t changed, he’s still a player as he is she thought.
Seconds passed and they still hasn’t stop
“Ehem…..”Gui interrupted. I really do hate him she thought.
“Oh…hey Gui*smiled*” Aaron said.
Gui looks at the girl and said “You got great legs lets see how they move*making a walking sign with her fingers*” (LOL…I got that from Sonny with a chance…hehehe)
“Hey what was that? Are…you..”
Gui knows what he’s gonna say “Of course not! I’m here to tell you that I won’t be able to pay you back in the end of this week so….”
“So…you’re going with me?”
“Yeah…about that, where are we going?” Gui asked then suddenly Aaron just drag her to his car and drove off somewhere she doesn’t know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron’s POV

“Airport? What on earth are we doing here?” Gui asked me.
“We’re going overseas,” I smiled at here.
“But…how about school, my brother, my house, my clothes….”
“I already told the school that you’re going to be away for a week and I already called your brother,”
“You called my brother” She yelled.
“Yeah”
“This is so bad,” she sighed.
I just smiled at her reactions. “Let’s go we’re boarding in 15 mins,”
“How about my clothes?”
“Don’t worry about that ok?”I said
“Whatever…”she says.
“Let’s Go!!!” I said pulling her with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Uhmm…Aaron?”
“Yes?”
“Where are we going?”
But before I could answer her question it was answered by the pilot when we heard the speaker says
We will be arriving at Okinawa, Japan.
“Japan?” Gui asked, I bet she was really surprise about it.
Then abruptly something crossed my mind “Gui, would you catch me?”
“What?” asked in confusion.
“Would…would you catch me…if I fall for you?” I asked, she seem so shock with what I said.
“Will I?” was all she can say, I’m guessing she was supposed to whisper it to herself but she whisper to loud and she didn’t realize that I heard, I was kinda disappointed with what she said but somehow feel good coz finally; I asked her a question that I’ve been longing to ask.
END OF POV