Chapter 5

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER Five

Aaron’s Pov
I laid down my bed with my eye closed. I tried to relax but Gui always crosses my mind, why? I keep thinking about her.
*flashback*
Why are you so nice to me?” Gui asked.
“Do you really want to know?” Gui nodded, Aaron looked at her and coming closer to Gui’s face. Gui just froze
*end of flashback*
Why am I nice to her like that? Oh my gosh, I told her before I’ll never ever fall in love with her but why do I feel this way about her?
End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui’s POV
I woke up with the sun shining through my curtains. I couldn’t believe I just meet Aaron’s mum last night. Wow it was totally unexpected. My thought got interrupted when some knocked on the door. Jeez who would visit me early in the morning I quickly got up from my bed then straight to the door and opened it?
“Aaron it’s so early what are doing here,” I said and yawned.
Aaron touched my nose that made me back away a bit with my reaction he laughed quietly, I quickly glared at him “Aren’t you gonna say Good Morning to me first*smiles*” He says
“What?” Gui was confused.
Aaron again went inside without my permission.
“Once again that’s trespassing” I said closing the door.
“Ok let’s start cleaning” Aaron said enthusiastically.
*sighs*
END OF pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning everything in the music room, it was all spotless, no dust nothing is everywhere, everything is in place.

Aaron and Gui both sighed.
“Hey Aaron thanks for helping me clean up, and don’t worry you won’t have to pay me if I tutor you,” Gui said smiled at Aaron.
It was the sweetest smile Aaron seen in GuiGui.
“Why?”
“Well…you’ve paid me a lot already,”
“By???”
“By…paying all my groceries and helping me clean up this music room?” Gui said.
“But you said you have to pay for your rent,”
“Well…..”
“How about I’ll help you pay you’re rent,”
“Nahhh…it’s alright i can handle”
“Sure you can…… sure you can” he mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll tutor you after you take a shower *Gui sniffs Aaron* you STINK…hahaha” Gui laughed.
“Here smell my underarm,” putting his hand up.
“Ewwww…go take a shower…jeez”
“Want…to…take a shower with me?” Aaron said seductively.
“IN…YOUR….DREAMS!!!!!!!!!”Gui yelled into his ears.
“Ouch..that hurt,” Aaron smiled, rubbing hs ears
“Jeez…seriously Aaron go take a shower you smell like a dog who hasn’t been in shower for years,” Aaron glared at Gui and said “I never thought you’d be that mean,” shaking his head. “Tsk tsk tsk.”
“Go! Now!” She yelled pointing the way in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui’s POV

“So do I smell nice now?” a voice behind me said. I turned around and saw Aaron standing half . Wow his…abs…is just…Perfect…
“So?” he asked, he came closer.
“Ahhh….you…ahh….yeah you smell better,” I turned around again I didn’t want to see his half body.
“Could you please put your shirt on?” I asked.
“How? I only have one t shirt, and it’s all full with sweat!” he said.
“Fine, then”
“Gui?”
“Yes?”
“Don’t… me alright?” he asked innocently.
“What???!!? Shut up!!” I said I playfully hit his chest. He started cracking up.
“Come on Aaron we have to get to work, your test is on Monday,” I said.
“Ok…jeez,”
END OF POV

Aaron’s POV

“Come on Aaron we have to get to work, your test is on Monday,” she said.
“Ok…jeez,”
I wasn’t paying attention to her reading English word to me, I was staring at her. Looking at her features, I never thought she could be this beautiful, Why is it that when I’m with her, im not the same player as I am? I feel like I don’t want to hurt her, I feel so protective of her. Why am I feeling this? I only known her for like 2 days well not actually cause she’s been in my class, but we only became close for 2 days and now im inlove with her?

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun! Are you listening to me?” she yelled.
“I..I…”
“‘course you’re not!” shaking her head. She added “Look, if you don’t pass this test you’re gonna have to put up with me gain for another few more days….your choice,”
I’d rather not pass so you can tutor me everyday.
“Why, you don’t want to see my face anymore?” I asked.
She just raised one eyebrow and glared at me.
“Have I told you that you look beautiful?”
“Aaron stop this nonsense now!” she said. “I want you to read those English words and revise them alright?”
“Where you going?”
“I need to shower too…when I come back im going to test you, ok?”
“Fine”
END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After gui showered and their 3 hours of tutoring, They’re finally finished.

“Aaron you did a good job today, I bet you’re gonna pass the test tomorrow *smiles*”
“Yeah hopefully, thanks *smiled* you sure you don’t want me to pay you, how about you’re rent?”
“I’ll find a way,” Gui smiled at Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank YOu so so so much for all the comments...Thank You Thank YOu....I can't promise that this will be an excellent story but hopefully you guys would still support me.....Thank you so much......LOve ya ALL!!!!!!xxx♥