Chapter 15

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Head over heels in love with you.

Gui’s POV

He cut off my sentence by kissing me on the lips. I’ve had my exes kiss me before but this kiss is totally different from the others, more soft, more gentle, I could smell his scent and the taste of his lips is strawberry flavour my favourite…hehehe……At first I just stood there frozen. I never felt like this before there’s something inside my heart told me to kiss him back.
*flashback*
Gui, would you catch me?”
“What?” asked in confusion.
“Would…would you catch me…if I fall for you?” he asked.
*end of flashback*
Has he really fallen for me? What if this is just some fling for him?
Should I cacth him if he really has fallen for me?
I don’t know why I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, but all I know is I need him right now, I want it to be like this forever, and I need to be by his side forever.
END OF POV

NO ONE’S POV

Gui Gui didn’t notice that she put her arms on Aaron’s neck. Aaron let soften with his gentle and yet demanding kiss. Gui felt like she’s floating in the air because of the passionate kiss. Aaron felt wonderful. His arms wrapped around Gui’s waist and pulled her closer to him. This kiss was special, different and most memorable kiss for them. After a few minutes of kissing they pulled back. Gasping for air. Both blushed, especially Gui she turned cherry red.
Suddenly Aaron hugged Gui and said “You look cute when you blushed”
“Im not blushing” Gui exclaimed.
Then Aaron pulled back and touched her cheeks “Of course, you’re not”
*smiles*
“Thanks” Aaron said.
“For what?” Gui asked
“For…kissing me and for knowing you,”
*Gui flashed her sweetest smile* “Thanks also”
“That was my most memorable and….special kiss I’ve had” Aaron said softly into her ears.
“Remember when I told you I’ll never fall for you?” Aaron asked. This makes Gui teary until she can’t control it tears rolled down her cheeks.
Aaron wiped it away and said “I guess I was wrong, because right now, I’m head over heels in love with you,” Aaron said smiling at GuiGui.
Aaron keep wiping away GUI’s tears rolling down her cheeks, she was so speechless with what he said, she never thought this would happen because of the confession she made before.
“My little ghost, stop crying I don’t want to see you cry,” Aaron said.
Then Gui smiled at him and asked “Are you sure about your feelings for me?”
*Aaron smiles* “Yes, I’m definitely sure about my feelings for you”
“I…I love you Aaron” she said then hugs Aaron tightly, while he hugs her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the both of them was looking at the stunning view of the ocean and wind blowing against them.
“This has been the best vacation I’ve ever have,” Aaron whispered.
“Yeah me too”
Then Gui kissed Aaron passionately, this time it was Gui who did all the actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Ok...that kinda something....anyway YAY they're together hehehe....next chap will be slightly rated but dont worry its just slight...and i dont write fully rated one....hahaha LOL.....next chap tomorrow guyzz bye bye!!!!Thanks for the reading....Just to remind you guyz there will be only maybe 6 or 5 chapters then ff will end...soz....anyway Thannks :)