Chapter 2

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER TWO

*Knock knock knock*
“I thought you were going to be here at 4 pm it’s already 6 pm, it’s late already to tutor you.”
“Is there really time for tutoring?” he asked then went inside without Gui’s permission.
“Hey! That’s trespassing” she joked.
“Just tutor me” He said.
“Have you got your books?”
“No”
“How will I tutor you without your books?” Gui almost yelled.
“Just use your books….Jeez…you know that was the first time a girl yelled at me,” he said.
“Well guess what? I’m not one of those girls, right now I’m your tutor and not you’re “one of the girls” Okay? Now sit at the table I’ll get my books,” Gui said.
This girl is really amazing she confessed that she likes me before and now she yells at me saying she’s my tutor and not “one of the girls”…..hmph…unbelievable Aaron thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How do you say this word?” Gui asked.
“In…Incre…..di…incredible?”
“Good, how about this one?”
“To….Todether?”
“No….it’s To…get…her…”
“To..gether.”
“Good now say it without stoping”
“Together”
“Very Good.” *smiles* at Aaron who was yawning
“It’s already 8, I think you should go home now,” Gui said.
“Yeah I better get going…..here $90 my pay for today,”
“Thanks”
“Can u get me water please?” Aaron asked.
Gui went to the kitchen to get water when she came back she saw Aaron lying down the couch snoring already.
“What the hell” she mumbled
I guess he’s really tired she thought.
Gui was trying to wake him up. But he seems really asleep already. While she was trying wake him up, she noticed how beautiful his face is so soft, and his lips are perfect.
I guess he would never be mine she thought.
Gui turned off the light then went to her bedroom.

Gui’s POV
I closed the door and lay down my bed with my eye close. Aaron please stop crossing mind. Arggg……I can’t believe he’s sleeping on my couch right now. *sighed*
Good night Aaron I whisper then fell asleep.
End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring???? Yap I know it's super boring soz i was tired today can't think much....