Chapter 16

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter ELEven: Magic...

OKay guys...I'm just telling you that this isn't really rated...It's like making out and stuff but not really that you know what i mean....and beside i dont right rated...anyway hope you like this chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they had they’re romantic dinner beside the beach. They went back to their room.

“I’m gonna go take shower Aaron, want to come with me?” she joked.
“Sure,” said Aaron.
“I was joking……hahaha” she laughed “You better not do anything to me tonight,” she joked again.
“Go take a shower Gui, *smiled*” said Aaron.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~

Aaron was about to turn on the TV when Gui came out of the bathroom with just towel covering her body. Aaron was shocked with what he’s seeing.
Man….she’s hot….how y is she…..she’s simply beautiful and y he thought.
When Gui noticed that Aaron was staring at her. She quickly said “I forgot to bring clothes with me,” then immediately took a short and a t shirt from her suitcase then quickly run to the bathroom.
When Gui came out she said “It’s your turn to shower”
Aaron smiled, kissed her forehead then went to shower.
When he finished he sat next to Gui who was really paying attention to the TV.
“Gui, sit on my lap,” he demanded.
“Why?”
“Please??”
She sat onto his lap and said “How could I resist my handsome, sweet boyfriend,” kissing his nose. This makes Aaron smiles.
Gui was paying attention to the TV now. Aaron kept on kissing her shoulder, while gui just ignores it she was really busy watching tv.
“Aaron, I’m trying to watch here,” Gui said.
“Sorry babe, But I want you to be mine,” he whispered into her ears.
“What?” Gui was confused with what he said.
Aaron smiles at her and goes for her neck.
He softly nibbles it Aaron then starts on her neck, hard enough that it hurts a little, causing Gui Gui to grip Aaron arms. A little while later Aaron pulls back.
“Now, you're mine.” Aaron said.
“What?” Gui asked
“Look at your neck. There's my mark. Meaning you're my property, and no one else’s. (smiles)”
Gui quickly ran up to the mirror and saw a red mark on her neck.
“Aaron Yan Ya Lun!” she yelled.
“Now You Are Mine,” he said.
Gui went to sit on his lap and said. “How could I make you mine?” she asked.
“You can do it to me,” he joked.
Gui glared at him.
“Gui I love You so much,” he said, Gui could see that he said with sincerity.
“Aaron I love you too, I love you ever since, I love you with all my heart.” Gui said and kissed Aaron on the lips
.
The two kissed passionately. More and more passionate, Gui could feel Aaron’s hand roaming around her body. Aaron gently lay Gui on the bed, now he’s on top of her, they’re kissed hasn’t broke yet, when suddenly he kissed her forehead, nose, lips then chin. Then went for her neck. Gui was biting her lip to keep her until she couldn’t take it no more, a small moan escaped from that made Aaron smirk. Now Aaron was really . Gui started to take Aaron’s shirt off but he stopped her. “We don’t have to do this,” Aaron said. Aaron can’t do IT to her right now because he knows that this will be her first time and it will hurt her so much.
“But, I want to do IT, with you,” she said. With her saying that, it made Aaron took off his shirt.
“I want you so badly,” he said.
“I want you too,”
He slipped Gui’s shirt off and threw it away, Gui pulled him closer to her. They locked lips and his tongue explored . He began kissing her jaw and went down to her neck.
“You’re so beautiful” he whispered against her skin.
Gui froze for a second.
“You alright?” he asked concerned
“Yeah” She smiled and ignored his last comment

Then the Magic happens…… (I’ll leave the rest to you guyz I cant really write a really rated one…soz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it??
I'll update tomorow
Thank You Guyzz!!!