Chapter 22

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter SEVENTEEN : FINAL CHAPTER

Ok I know its a very late updatE im SO SORRY SORRY
anyway this the last chap!!!!!!!!!!hope you guys like it and sorry if i skip part i just couldnt think i have a big test on Maths, Science and English on Monday............Im so sorry if it .....
Thank You support my other stories too i'll publish them soon....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Graduation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our senior students for 2010……

“Congratulations!” Gui ran up to Aaron and hugged him.
“Congrats too, finally finished,” he said happily. Then Mrs Yan, Aaron’s Grandma and Wu Chun with his girlfriend Ella, All greeted “Congratulations!”
“Thank You” Aaron and Gui said.
The day was really fun for everyone. Finally Gui and Aaron has finished high school and they will be planning their married after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

“Aaron, I want this dress,” Gui said.
“Looks good, but let’s look on some more,” Aaron said. Gui nodded then looked at the magazines to see wedding dresses.
“Gui, can I ask you something?” Aaron asked. Gui nodded.
“What’s your graduation present for me?” Gui froze.
“Ahhh…uhmmm…”
“Don’t have?”
“Well…how about I give you a kiss?” she smiled widely.
“Fine then,” Gui kissed him on the cheeks. Everyone was looking at them whispering “Look at those couples so young and sweet,”
“Cheeks, Only?”
“Well…what do you want?”
“I don’t know maybe tonight we could have a…sleepover?”
“No,” Gui said then added
“You know sometimes I think that you only want my body,” Gui looking away from him, to look at the weeding dresses.
“Well…yeah I do want your body but I also want and need your love,” he said in sincerity. This makes Gui smiles.
“Ok…it’s alright if you don’t have a present for me as long as I have you,” he added then hug Gui from the back.
The manager of the shop said to his assistant “Ohh look at them so adorable,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*skip skip skip*

The Wedding Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Aaron’s room
“Well here we are darling day of your wedding,” she sighed then smiled helping him tie his bow.
“Yeah…”
“My son is going to leave me,” she said tears forming in her eyes.
“Mum…” Aaron whined.
“But it’s ok Gui’s there for you anyway I bet she’s going to be a great wife, and she’ll be the one helping you help to tie your bow” she laughed.
Aaron smiled, then hugged his mum “Mum, Thank you so much, thanks for everything, I love you mum,” Aaron said.
“I love you too honey, by the way I just want to inform you that I want 1 granddaughter and 2 grandson,”
“I’ll tell GuiGui that,” he laughed.
Mrs Yan sighed again “I’m very proud of you son, you found your true love,” she smiled
Then Again Aaron said “Thank You mum,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Gui’s room~~~~

“I can’t be live my sister is going to marry before me,” Chun said.
“Oh Chun don’t be sad I’m pretty sure you and Ella we’ll end up together in the end,” Gui said then looked at Ella who was standing at Chun’s side.
“Take care of my big bro,” she smiled.
“I will and I promise that I will love him forever,” Ella said. Chun flashed his smile.
“We’ll I guess I’m left with no one…” Ya tou sighed.
“Ohh…Ya Tou, Ah wei is always there for you just don’t see him yet, just open your heart for him and you’ll realize what you haven’t realize yet,” Gui said then hugged her best friend.
“Ok stop with the drama thing now, the wedding we’ll be starting,” Ella said.
“Well I guess this is goodbye to my little GuiGui, in an hour you’ll be Mrs GuiGui Yan,”
“Chun I’ll always be here remember that Ok?” she said then hugged his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im the church
*skip skip skip*

At the reception of the wedding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui and Aaron are officially husband and wife. Everyone from their school even their teachers came to their wedding it was the best day of their lives. The day when the two of them will be together forever.
When Mrs Yan, Ya Tou and Chun went towards the newlyweds Gui felt something in her stomach that make her feel sick. When Ya tou saw she ran to Gui and asked “Gui, are you okay?”
“Yeah I’m…” But before Gui could finish her sentence she ran to the bathroom, while her hands covering . Everyone ran after her. After vomiting and rinsing . Aaron asked. “Gui, Ya Tou could I come in? Gui are you ok?”
“I’m fine just felt sick,” the she throw up again. With this Aaron come inside and saw Gui. “Oh my god gui are you ok?” he said.
Then Chun with Mrs Yan came in, “Oh my god,” Mrs Yan gasp.
After Gui rinsed she said “I think I’m alright now, I don’t whats happening I just felt sick, and also this morning I felt kinda sick and……Oh My Gosh……I…”
“I…?” Ya Tou, Aaron, Mrs Yan and Chun said.
“I…think I’m ……Pregnant,” Gui said looking at them.
“Pregnant?!?” they all shouted.
Then Aaron hugged Gui tightly smiling widely about what Gui said. While Gui hugged him back. The scenery made Chun, Mrs Yan and Ya Tou smiled and surprised by the news.

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oK yAY ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK FOR SUPORTING GUYZZ!!!!!!
iM SOrry if this story is short its just that I really dont have any idea what to write but at least i finshed it my firs fanfic......Im so happy
THANK YOU VERY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!