Chapter 7

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

chapter seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mum!” Aaron yelled.
“How’s Grandma?” he asked his mother.
“The doctor said she’s alright so…..that’s a relief but she still need to undergo surgery , I’m really worried about her” her mum cries.
“Don’t worry mum I’m here” Aaron said comforting her mum.
He is very kind hearted person Gui thought while seeing a mother-son moment. How I wish I have my mum here she thought.
Gui could feel tears forming she try to held it in but it just rolled down.
“Gui are you alright?” Mrs Yan asked seeing GuiGui.
“*tries to smile* I…I’m fine Mrs Yan” said Gui looking away from them keeping them away not to see her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Aaron is this your girlfriend?” Aaron’s Grandma asked and smiled at Gui.
Gui and Aaron exchanged looks.
“Oh…grandma you like making jokes. This is my friend from school GuiGui,” Aaron introduced.
“Hi….GuiGui, it’s nice to finally meet you, my daughter here told me everything about you and you seem a pretty nice young lady,” she smiled.
“Thank You,” I smiled back.
“Aaron you better not let go of this girl…*smiles*”
“Grandma!!”he yelled.
This makes Gui smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mum, Grandma it’s getting late I better get this girl here home(points at Gui, Gui glared at him)” Aaron said.
“Oh alright then Bye Gui” Mrs Yan said then hugs Gui.
“Bye! Come here Gui, give me a hug” Aaron’s Grandma said, And also whispers “Thank you”
Gui was confused with did Aaron’s Grandma thank her. Gui smiled back at her.
“Aaron take care of her” Aarons Grandma demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You!!!!!!!!!
How is it??? Aaron's grandma like Gui for Aaron too........hahaha.....LOL
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!