Chapter 17

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

Chapter twelve - Winter Musical

sorry for a late update......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui woke up with Aaron soundly sleeping beside her and her thigh hurting so much. His arms were still wrapped around her waist. She felt the urged to touch him. Abruptly Gui lift her hand and touch Aaron’s face starting to his forehead, nose, down tracing his lips when she got to his chin, he suddenly grabbed her hand and said “We’re you mesmerized by my amazing looks?” he asked.
“Ha…as if,” she laughed.
“Rightttt……sure….so how was I last night?” He asked.
“Actually I really do not know what girl sees in you, you’re not that great,” she said.
“Ah…excuse me muah…what did I just hear?” he said.
“I was just joking you were great last night, it was my most special night,”
“Yes….it should be….and I’m sorry if I hurt you too much last night, I mean it’s your first time and…”
He got cut off by Gui “It’s alright*smiles*”
“I love you sweetie baby,” he says.
“I love you too,”
“Oh uhm…I wanna go take a shower, can u please not look while I run to
The bathroom,” Gui added.
“Why?”
“Well…duh im ,”
“But, I’ve seen it last night why hide?”
“Aaron please, it’ really embarrassing,” she said blushing.
“Fine,”
Gui ran to the shower .
“You better not be peeking,” Gui yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Gui shower, it was Aaron went next.
“Aaron?”
“Yes sweetie?”
“Does your mum knows we’re here in Japan? Together?” Gui asked.
“Yeah…definitely,”
“Uh…Definitely?”
“Babe, she was the won who gave me advice to take you here and confess to you,”
“So…you were going to confess to me?”
“Yes, but…I wanted to taste your lips first,” he laughed. Gui glared at him.
“Oh…uhmm…Aaron?”
Aaron smiled at Gui “Yes?”
“Do you really love me?”
“Why do you ask that question, you know I love you so much,”
“But……I mean…you know…you’re a player and I take relationship seriously and you……used to not to?” she said in confused, she had no idea what she just said herself.
“Oh…I get it…you thought this is just some fling for me, that I don’t take you seriously because im a player? Am I right? He said.
“Uhmm…well…”
“I promise, I won’t be a player anymore, you’re my one and only love,” he says then added “Didn’t I said before I’m head over heels in love with you, I love you and I need you more than anything in the world,” Kissed Gui on the lips. With this Gui was now convinced.
“I believe you,” Gui said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui and Aaron decided to go home a bit early because they wanted to Audition for the Winter Musical.

When they got back to Taiwan they went straight to Aaron’s house to officially introduce her as his girlfriend to his mum.

“Mum I want you to officially meet my one and only love, my girlfriend GuiGui,” Aaron said.
“That’s so sweet, I knew you two would end up together,” she said happily then hugged Gui then added “Welcome to the Family,” Mrs Yan smiles.
“Thank You Mrs Yan,”
(Sorry I cant think right now….I can’t think about how he’ll introduce her to his mum. Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya Tou POV
I saw GuiGui walking down the hall with…Aaron? What??!?
I ran up to her and said “Hi Gui, so…” *LOOKING AT AARON*
“Ya Tou I want you to meet my boyfriend, Aaron,” she said happily.
Aaron greeted me “Hi Ya Tou,”
“Ahh……can I talk to YOU? Privately,” I said to Gui then quickly drag her away from Aaron.
“You and Aaron?”
“Yes, aren’t you happy for me?” Gui asked me.
“Of course, im happy for you, you’re my best friend but…he’s a player and you know I don’t really trust him that much, I’m sorry Gui, and you were gone for 3 days and come back telling me you and Aaron are in relationship?” I said, I was really confused; I really didn’t want to hurt her about me saying I don’t trust her boyfriend.
“Ya Tou it’s ok, He’s fine, he loves me and I love him so…no one will break that, not even you,” she said.
“I’m not trying to break your relationship with him, it’s just that I really don’t want you to be hurt, you’re my best friend and I love you, you know that right,” I said to her.
“I know, I love you too and im sorry,” she said to me and hugged me.
I Hope you all the best Gui, you’re my best friend ever.

END of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~School Theater~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~

“Ya Tou I’m scared” Gui said who was sitting beside Ya Tou while Aaron was on the other side. Aaron and Gui are the next one to sing.
“Don’t be you’ll be alright, im sure you guys will get in,” she encouraged her.
“Aaron Yan and Wu Ying Jie” called out Ms Cherry the music teacher.
“Let’s go Gui, it’s showtime,” he smiles warmly at her. Gui was so scared.

“Don’t worry Gui I’ll be here for you ok?” he said then kissed her on the forehead this makes Gui felt a bit better.
“Thanks,” smiles Gui.

♫Right here, Right Now – High School Musical 3♫
While singing~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????? POV
I’ll definitely get you back Aaron you’ll be by my side again. I’ll do anything just to have you back.
???????????END OF POV