Chapter 14

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER TEN: The Kiss

Tanleteya Island. (I just made up the name of the island but remember they’re still in Okinawa, Japan

“Any reservations Sir?” The lady in the office said,
“Yes, I’m Mr Aaron Yan Ya Lun,”
“Uhmmm…Sir we only have one room left because its summer right now and all of the hotels are fully book and so would it be ok for the both of you to share a room?” The lady said.
“That’ll be fine miss,” smiled at the lady manager then blushed.
“What?? We’re staying in one room?” Gui whispered to Aaron.
The Lady manager heard what Gui said.
“Uhmm….Miss is there any problem?” The lady manger said.
“Oh…no..Of course not fake smile*” then she glared at Aaron.
This makes him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron’s POV
Room 206

“Wow… it’s so nice here,”
“You like it?” I asked.
“Like it? I love it!” she smiles. “Wait why there are lots of rose petals everywhere and why is there only one bed?” she asked, she seems so curious probably thinking I’ll take advantage of her…hahaha…as if.
“You ask lot of questions, and don’t tell me to sleep on the couch or on the floor coz I won’t, I’ll be sleeping on the bed,” I said immediately so she wouldn’t say anything. She seems really annoyed at me so I decided to take her up and see the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(It’s already night)

While walking down the beach Gui and I was quite I could feel the wind blowing against my skin, I could hear the sound of the waves, Should I confess to her now? This is why I took her here right to confess to her/ Wow, with 21 years of my entire this will be the first time that I’ll actually confess to a girl I really Love. What if she say that she doesn’t love me? What would happen after that? Will I be able to let her go if she says she doesn’t love me? A lot of questions keep running in my mind right now.
Suddenly Gui broke the awkward silence between us.
“How beautiful is it here? Like seriously, it’s so beautiful here,” she says looking at the waves and up the sky. “Look at those stars, they’re beautiful aren’t they?”
“They’re as beautiful as you…” I said, I didn’t where I got the courage to tell her that.
“Look, Aaron I know I was being a bit overreacting about the whole rent thing but……”
I cut her sentence of by kissing her on the lips. It was a kiss I’ve never felt before; it’s really different from other girls I’ve kissed, it’s warm, soft. The taste of her lips, her scent, and her flavour is also different from others. This is a kiss I’ll never forget and also it’ll be a special kiss for me. This kiss makes me feel like I’m in heaven. While I was kissing her she just stood there frozen she must be shock with my actions, Why isn’t she kissing back? Doesn’t she like me anymore? I love You Gui, I love you and I need you to be with me forever. Please just kiss me back or just say 3 words to me. I can’t live without you.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG they kissed hahaha....next chap coming right up....Thanks for reading ff!!!!!!!!xoxoxo