Chapter 4

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Yan’s House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui’s POV
“Mum I want you to meet my tutor, GuiGui” Aaron introduced.
“Hi Mrs Yan it’s nice to meet you,” I smiled.
“Hi, Gui , it’s also nice to meet you,” she smiled at me. Mrs Yan seems nice, but I thought she doesn’t know about Aaron failing English, well I guess now she knows.
END OF POV

“uhmm….mum I’ll take her to see the music room alright?” Aaron said.
“Ok, I’ll call you when the dinner is ready,” Mrs Yan smile warmly to Gui and also said “Gui please feel at home,”
“Thank You”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Music Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So this is your music room, it’s really nice,” Gui said roaming around the room.
“thanks……oh yeah forgot to tell you, don’t have to tutor me tonight,”
“Why?”
“I just don’t want to, you can tutor tomorrow,”
“Yeah I guess that’ll be alright,”Gui said.
“Oh and one more thing, I’ll help you tomorrow to clean up your music room.” Aaron said not looking at her.
“But…”
“No buts” Gui glared at Aaron.
“Why are you so nice to me?” Gui asked.
“Do you really want to know?” Gui nodded, Aaron looked at her and coming closer to Gui’s face. Gui just froze
What the hell is he doing? Gui thought.
What on earth am I doing? Am I trying to kiss her? Aaron asked to himself. Even though Aaron want to stop what his doing there’s something inside him that is doing the action.
Aaron was staring at her lips.
Wow… lips so perfect. Aaron thought
OMG look at those eyes and lips, nose they’re just irresistible. Gui thought
When he was only inch away from her someone suddenly knocks on the door.
Both of them froze, then Aaron move away and said
“Come in”
“Darling dinner is ready” It was Mrs Yan.
Ughhh….it was just mum….why did she have to ruin our moment he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Gui you tutor my son right? So how’s it going?” Mrs Yan asked.
“Oh…uhmm well we just started last night and well….he’s doing great!” Gui said happily.
“That’s great, and also Aaron told me about your parents and your brother?”
“Uhmm…yeah I live alone cause yeah my…uhmmm…brother’s in Japan working”
“You know Gui, I really like you, with what Aaron has told me about you I think that you’re a responsible young woman,” Mrs Yan complimented.
“Thanks you so much….Im guessing all the things I’ve said about me, Aaron already told you,” Gui laughed.
“Do you know my son never talks about a girl before” *patted Aaron’s Shoulder*
“MUM!”
“What I’m just saying son, and gui I know my son is a total player but he’s not the kind of guy you think he is, he’s a very kind hearted young man” Mrs Yan said smiling at both Gui and Aaron.
Both smiles back.
They talked for so long, Mrs Yan really do like Gui, she likes her for her son.
When Gui went to the bathroom, Mrs Yan had a chance to talk to Aaron.
“Aaron, I like Gui, I think she’s really good for you, don’t let her go alright?”
“Mum! Gui and I are just friends,” Aaron said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mrs Yan, thank you again for the dinner it was delicious*smiles*” Gui said.
“You’re welcome, you’ll always be welcome to come here,” hugs Gui.
“Thank you so much, it’s getting late I better go, Bye Mrs Yan Thanks Again,”
“Bye Darling, Aaron take care of her alright?*winks at aaron*”
Aaron gave her mum a glare, her mum just smiled at him.
“Let’s Go?” Aaron asked who was now sitting at the driver seat.
“Lets go” Gui smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aaron thanks”
Gui flashes her most sweetest smile that made Aaron's heart melt.
Why am I like this...argg im so angry....She's just a girl he thought
"Goodnight Gui, sweet dreams babe," said Aaron. Gui was a bit confused with what he said, she wasn't sure with what she heard.
“What?,” Gui asked.
"Nothing," Aaron shook his head.
Damn i just slipped out stupid me! Aaron thought.
"Goodnight then," Gui said. Aaron watched her went inside, to know that she is safe then he went back to his car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I hope you guyzz LIke it!!!!!!
More comment Please!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!xoxoxo
Is It a bit too fast that Aaron falls inlove with Gui.....I think it's a bit fast....what do you think???comments!!!Thanks You again!!!!!!!!!