Chapter 1

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER ONE: TUTORING???

Gui POV
I have to go back school again, it’s so boring. And…I’ll have to see Aaron again. It’s been a week since I confessed to him, but hey, Gui you’re supposed to let go of the feeling for him alright? Oh my god, life is so hard.
We’ll be getting back our test today OMG!!!
End Of POV

Gui walked in class. As usual she saw Aaron sitting in his usual sit next to those popular girls.

“Ms Wu Ying Jie you’re late again.” Ms Angel said.
I don’t even know why her name is Ms Angel when she is so evil.
“Im sorry Ms Angel” Gui said then sat at her sit. She was sure that Aaron was staring at her. Its probably because of what she confessed to him before.
Ya Tou smiled at Gui when she sat to her sit. Gui smiled back to her best friend.

*Bell Rings*

Aaron’s POV
Oh no….I failed English again.
“You all can go except for Mr Yan” Ms Angel said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mr Yan I think that you need a tutor for English. You passed all subjects except English, I think I’ll have to call your parents.”
“No need ms Angel I’ll just get a tutor, don’t need to call my parents” Aaron said.
My allowance will be cut off if my mum would know about this he thought.
“I think Mr Yan that the best tutor for you will be GuiGui since she got perfect score for English,” Ms Angel Said to Aaron.
“What??!?”
“Is there something wrong?”
“Uhmmm…nothing I’ll go ask her if she can?” Aaron said then left to find Gui who was sitting with her best friend Ya Tou at the table near the Library.
Why her? …..uh well I guess it wouldn’t if ask her to tutor me, just one subject anyway he thought*sighed*

END OF POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui’s POV
“Ya Tou what do…..” my sentence got cut off when someone behind me said. “Hi!”
I turned around and saw Aaron smiling behind me.
“Uhh hello?” I said in confusion. Why is he here?
“Gui can I talked to you for a minute?” Aaron asked me, before I could answer Ya Tou said “Sure you can talk to her, take your time.” She said smiling at Aaron.
“Thank You Ya Tou” Aaron said, then reached for Ya Tou’s hand and kissed like a Gentleman.
What a total Player.
“See you later Gui” Ya Tou flashed a smile at me.
“Ok let’s get this over with alright I have a date later,” he said, he’s probably showing me that he really don’t and won’t have feelings for me.
“What is it?” I asked.
“I want you to tutor me in English, I’ll pay you $20 an hour” Aaron said.
*sighed* well I do need a money to pay for my rent but $20 an hour that’s not enough.
“How about $30 an hour” I said.
“Wow never thought you’d be that interested in money” He said.
“Listen…I need to pay my rent by next month so…. $30 or no tutoring” I said as if like im challenging hehehe.
“Fine then, you’ll have to tutor me at your house though because my mum’s at home this month,” he said.
“Oh, *smiles* don’t want ya mama to know that you failed….hahaha” I laughed.
“Shut up will you, I need to go now I have a date I’ll meet you at your house at 4pm….wait give me your address,”
“It’s XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
“Bye”
“Se ya,” I said.
I thought you were just gonna go out of my heart with just one click but no, now you’re even getting close to me. I can’t believe I’ll be tutoring you. He might fall for me… hahaha……. im so stupid he won’t fall for me Gui you’re so stupid. I will let go that feelings for him. I promise that.
End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!finally winglin's back
i'll try to update tomorow or maybe this afternoon.....
remember to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks xx

Thanks for the comment on my forewords!!!!!!!!!!!