Chapter 19

Head Over Heels in Love with You

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Ok I know I havent posted for like years (ok weeks) Im sorry sorry, im just so busy at school right now so...Im really sorry and just to let you all know I'm gping to finsh this story after about 3 or 4 chapters so....Thank You guyzz for supporting my first fanfic.....Thank You and Sorry for updating late.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aaron I’ll be going to the shops and meet Ya Tou there were gonna go shopping, I’ll just call you when I finish ok?” she says.
“Sure sweetie, call me when there’s a problem,” he said then kissed her forehead.
“Bye Aaron,” she said.
“Bye, I’ll c u later,” then winked at her. Gui rolled her eyes then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron was busy watching TV when someone suddenly knocked.
It’s probably Gui he thought.
When he opened the door his expression changed, he became cold then said “What are you doing here, Bianca?”
“To visit you of course,” then went in the house without his permission.
“This house hasn’t changed a bit, (then turns to Aaron and moved closer to him) Aaron I know you want me back,”
“I don’t want YOU Back, I already have a girlfriend, LEAVE ME ALONE” he yells.
“I will not leave until, I’d get you back,” she yells back then grabbed his face and kissed him.
Aaron didn’t feel anything at all with the kiss it wasn’t special like Gui’s kiss. Bianca was holding onto Aaron face strongly Aaron couldn’t pull back. Bianca was pushing him on the couch. Until Aaron grab all his strength and pushed Xiao Xun away.
“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!” Aaron yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GUI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Ya Tou!”

“Hey Gui, I want you to see someone,”
Before Gui could even ask who it was she saw her brother Wu Chun standing beside Ya Tou, he then quickly hugged her.
“OMG…Chun ge wat u doing here?”
“Don’t you want me here?”
“Of course not! Omg I missed you so much.”
“I missed you too Mei,”
They all went to a restaurant and talk and talk about everything that Chun has done in Japan.
“Wow must have been fun, dating a lot of Japanese girls” Ya Tou laughed.
“Well it’s me,” he says.
“How about you Ya Tou don’t have any BF,”
“Oh please don’t have time for those kind of stuff,” Ella said.
“Right…And YOU *looking at Gui* I heard you and a guy called Aaron went to Japan,”
“Didn’t he asked you permission,”
“He did and I said yes,”
“You…”
“But, I was surprised though you didn’t visit me,” he said with pouting face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed and Wu Chun and Aaron have finally met. Wu Chun seem to like Aaron for his sister so he wasn’t against they’re relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~In theather~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

All students in Senior Year were in Theatre.

“I have an announcement to make!” Bianca said. Then added “But before that I want you all to watch something,”
The screen was huge, all people was gasping and whispering when they saw a video of Aaron and Bianca kissing.
When Gui saw this her expression was angry but also sad, it was all mixed her mind were blank there nothing only an image of Aaron and Bianca kissing flash to her mind.
“Aaron and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend,” announced Banca.
“Gui I…” Aaron started then suddenly Gui slapped him on the face. Everyone was staring at them.
“I trusted you Aaron,” she says then ran outside crying.
“I knew you’ll hurt her Aaron,” Ya Tou said then ran after Gui.

Aaron quickly ran to Bianca and slap her.
“How dare you slap me!” Bianca yelled.
“It’s for hurting Gui and showing that video to the whole school.” He said then walk outside.
He couldn’t believe what just happened.\
Is it really over he asked himself.
Gui I love you he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry I made them break up.....
I'll try and update tomorow