MC Turtle Pt.1

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person

"Annyeonghaseyo! Red velvet Yeri here!" The bright, lovable SM maknae greeted the V application viewers.

"Today I'll be taking you backstage to see how SM town is preparing for their stage later! Are you all excited? Because I definitely am!" She waved and smiled, holding the camera and walking towards her other members.

"Unnie, say hi!" Seulgi waved at the camera. 

The others came into the screen too, each taking turns to introduce themselves, and chatted a little with their fans to let them get a glimpse of what they did backstage.

"Negativity, no no hae~ you must be positive! That's our motto! Get up and try again!" Yeri said, waving her index fingers cutely.

"We became great singers thanks to that motto!" Wendy added, imitating her 'no no hae' action, trying not to die from her cuteness.

"Unnie annyeong! I'm going to visit the rest!" She waved at Red Velvet and they smiled back before she left.

"Come back soon!" Irene yelled.

"Silly Irene umma, always caring for me." Yeri muttered, smiling to herself.

She walked down the hallway, continuing to chat with her fans.

"Guess who are we going to visit next? Sonyeoshidae unnie-deul!" She knocked politely before running in to hug her unnies.

"Unnie, say hi to the camera!" She went to each one of them, and they each patted her head after introducing themselves.

As she chatted with them, something kept bothering her.

That annoying finger. Someone just kept poking her head from behind. 

"Yuri unnie, stop it." She whined and turned around to glare at her.

During one of their concerts, they were gathered together and Yuri kept poking Yeri's head, so she suspected that it would be her again. However, she wasn't even standing behind her this time.

"I-I promise I didn't do anything." Yuri stretched her arm to pat the girl's head.

Sooyoung poked her again.

"Unnie~~I know it was you!" She accused Yuri.

"I swear it wasn't me! Check the camera!"

This time, she caught Sooyoung's hand extending towards her head.

"Soo young unnie!" She caught her red handed.

All of them chuckled at the younger'a cute explosion.

"How are your unnies treating you?" She read out a fan's comment. 

"All of them are nice, except Sooyoung unnie." She said without hesitation, and Sooyoung faked a heart attack.

"Ah, Yeri-ah, that hurt me." She placed a hand over heart dramtically, and they laughed (making a mental note to punish Sooyoung for disturbing their Yeri JK).

After reading more fan comments, Yeri checked the time.

"I should be heading to the other'side waiting rooms now. I'll talk to unnies later, okay? Sorry I have to leave so soon!" Yeri said, apologetic. 

"It's okay, it's an SM show so all our groups should be featured. We can talk later." The SNSD members understood the situation and sent her on her way.

"Say hi too the rest for us!"

"Of course I will! Bye!" They gave her a "Go Yeri!" cheer and she smiled at their thoughtfulness.

"Soshi unnies are always really kind to me. I'm grateful for them. They give me lots of advice too." She told the viewers, and many of them responded warmly. 

"Who should I visit next? Shinee oppa-deul? Suju oppa-deul? F(x) unnie-deul?"

Many comments wrote "Shinee!!!!!!" or "I wanna see Minho's abs!!!!" so she decided to go with their choice. 

"Do you want to see how they usually are?" Yeri asked, and many fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter