Baby Turtle Pt.2

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls changed their maknae into a new diaper while the guys set up a tiny play area around her hospital room.

She didn't make as much of a fuss as they thought she would, probably since the said girl was already dozing off; her long punishment tired her out, and she needed time to recover.

They hoped she'll be as peaceful when she find out about her diet plan.

 It includes lots of vegetables and fruits and proteins and carbohydrates (basically a lot more food), a stark contrast from her starvation methods the past few weeks.

Along the bitter cod oil, a familiar enemy of many children.

At least she had a crate full of banana milk to wash it all down (courtesy of the YPS president).

They prayed that everything would go smoothly the next day on.

---

The maknae woke up to the sight of her bear unnie resting her head peacefully on the hospital bed, snoring lightly. 

She bopped her unnie's nose lightly and giggle when the bear scrunched her nose.

She sat up without moving the bed so much and shifted to get comfortable on her bottom.

Why did her bottom feel so weird? 

Apart from the stinging, she could feel a thick pad hugging her body.

She carefully lifted the blanket to find that she had been changed into a diaper.

Jonghyun oppa really wasn't kidding, she thought, eyes widened. He actually did it. 

What else could've changed?

Out of curiousity, she decided to discover the room a little.

She looked around the room and to her dismay, there was a huge hello kitty plush set in the middle of a play pen filled with random toys, with pink tape to mark the areas (due to the lack of comebacks f(x) was on budget).

The place looked a lot like a nursery now, and Yeri felt out of place.

She spotted her pants on top of the shelf and pulled them over her legs. The diaper stuck out, but at least she had something covering her legs.

Her curiousity got to the better or her and she searched the cupboards.

There was and huge bottle of cod oil on the top shelf, and it took a little jumping and stretching, which was quite a feat considering how she had to ensure Seulgi didn't wake up either.

Eyeing the sleepy bear, she stuffed the bottle into her pillow case, in between the feathers so it wouldn't cause much discomfort. 

She then decided to discover the 'play area'.

Sitting on the mat, she dragged the hello kitty doll up onto her lap. 

It was so big, it blocked her field of vision. All she could see was white.

The toy was soft and furry, and hugging it like a bolster, she fell asleep in 3 seconds flat. 

---

"Come on, time to eat." Wendy said, gently shaking the maknae awake.

Yeri had magically appeared on the bed again, but this time all her unnie were surrounding her.

"Why are all of you here? Aren't you guys busy?" Yeri, used to her members having individual schedules without her, was shocked to see all her unnies in sight.

"Our variety show was pushed back for some football game so the producer said they could film it later, when you're feeling better."

"Ahh..." She looked down to discover the tray filled with a healthy amount of food.

"What is this?"

"Your meal, and every one for the next few weeks. Our promotions are ending so the company has decided to let you eat more. Also because the doctor threatened to expose SM -but you heard nothing." Wendy rambled, and Joy was tempted to clamp a hand over .

Yeri wasn't thinking too much about the company, but the food right in front of her. 

How was she going to finish all this?

Won't her fans call her fat?

Irene could read her daughter's thoughts by the the way her face scrunched into a frown at the sight of the amount of food.

"Fans who call you fat aren't fans, Yeri. True fans love you no matter what." She assured.

Yeri still didn't want to touch her plate.

"Ahh, open your mouth baby." Wendy coaxed, feeding Yeri a spoonful of rice and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter