Birthday turtle

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Yeri's trainee days~

 

2012, March 5th

It was a normal day.

Everything was perfect.

A 6th grade kid could dream, right?

On the contrary, it was far from that.

She woke up, feeling happy and refreshed.

The teachers let her off early tge day before because she mastered the steps quicker than the rest, so she had a good time catching up with her sleep. (It was a litrle suspicious but she didn't want to say anything since, well, she was feeling pretty tired that day.

Only to realise she was late for training the next day.

It's not her fault she liked to sleep in weird places (the trainees couldn't find her because she slept under the bed since she was feeling hot and the floor was cold, and she didn't want her sleep to be affected by the bright lights when her unnie woke up).

", I'm actually late!" The girl panicked, scrambling out from under the bed, accidentally hitting her head against the bed frame in the process.

She winced, rubbing the sore area on her scalp and rushed to get dressed.

----

She turned up right at the practice room door exactly and hour late. It was easy to tell that she had been rushing; her hair was a mess, her pants were the sweatpants she wore to sleep, her shirt was wrinkled (Irene cringed at the sight of that), and both her socks and shoes were mismatched.

"I'm so sorry, Saem! I just woke up a little late today, I promise it wouldn't happen again!" She bowed over and over again, hoping the teacher would go easy on her special day.

"Get to the back, and you better be able to nail the entire dance or I'm marking you down."

"Thank you!"

She huffed a sigh of relief and scrambled to the back of the practice room.

"What took you so long?!" She could feel Irene's glare burning into her.

"Sorry unnie..."

She knew her unnie would scold her for being late later, but she tried to push the thoughts back to her mind and concentrate, but she just couldn't.

Kai and Seulgi at the front, following the choreo with ease, while Yeri was still a little disorientated.

"Kim Yerim, you'd better concentrated." The dance teacher warned as she lagged behind the class.

He usually gave her some leniency for being the youngest trainee, and like everyone else he sort of looked out for her the  but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter