Turtle Neck 2 (Wenseul) Pt 2.5

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was already kneeling on the floor with her hands raised, with Xiumin lecturing her when Wendy got back to the apartment. 

A lot of 'How could you guys have been so reckless!' were showered on the two victims (poor Wendy had been shoved in the middle with Seulgi) as the guys surrounded them, lecturing them on and on.

Wendy felt as if her ears were going to drop off. Is this how the maknaes felt when they were scolded?

"Wendy-ah!" Chen flicked her forehead to bring her back to reality.

"Neh, oppa?"

"Do the both of you understand how dangerous your actions were? Both towards yous reflect as well as you maknae, who sprained her ankle severely and is now unable to dance for a month?"

"What?!" The two stared at each other.

"How? Why?"

"The drain."

The two girla bowed their heads in shame.

As the older members of the group, it was their responsibility to keep the maknaes in line, and protect them.

Instead, they didn't stop the maknae from sneaking out and even joined her, proceeding to run away after wards, which led to their precious maknae's leg injury.

"Sorry...I promise to be more responsible from now on." Seulbear said.

"Me too." Wendy quipped.

"Hey did you just copy tha-"

"Girls." These kids are going to be the death of me, Xiumin thought, rubbing his temples.

"Sorry." The two girls quietened down.

"Alright, so I'll deal with Seulgi, and Lay can deal with Wendy."

"What about the rest of us?"

"Chan, update Irene on the situation. The rest of you, go back and rest." 

"Neh hyung." The 6 remaining boys choruses, heading back to their dorms.

---

"Seulgi-ah, do you understand why I'm going to punish you?"

"Ne- oppa please don't I swear I won't do it again!"

"This is to remind you that even as an older member you wouldn't be spared. Is that clear?"

"Neh..." Seulgi sighed in defeat.

She allowed Xiumin to pull her over his lap.

"Why am I punishing you?"

"Because I ran away and Yeri got injured."

"Good, I'll start now."

With that, he raised his hand high and brought it down onto her exposed rear.

---

"Wendy, come here."

"A-Ani oppa...please don't. I promise I'll be good!"

Wendy backed into the corner of her room, trying to get as far away from Lay as she could. 

"It'll be worst if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter