Light turtle Pt.1

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she needs attention =light turtle

Because lights are bright and just scream "focus on me!" (Yeri almost managed to bribed me into making her nickname be Ariana Grande just for the song reference but I got a hold of myself) 

Besides, it's more secretive this way.

Enjoy!

 

"Oppa~" Yeri said cutely, poking Minho in the side.

He jumped up at least a meter or so. He was extremely sensitive and that shocked the heck out of him.

"Hey! That's not nice, oppa got scared." He placed and hand over his heart pretending to have a heart attack.

"Aye, don't make fun of people with heart diseases oppa, you're mean." She chuckled.

"Don't poke me." He made a stern face but it only made her laugh even harder.

"Oppa looks ugly when he does that. Don't do that!" 

"Keurae?" He dragged his words with a croaky voice, putting his hands on his hips, putting on a ridulous face, which left the young girl bursting with laughter.

"Oppa stop!" 

"Keurae?" N copied the younger male, and the girl doubled over with laughter.

"Not you too!" 

The two looked at each other knowingly and started tickling her sides on the count of

Three.

Two.

One.

"AHAHAHA OPPA STOP IT! PLEASE!" Yeri screamed in glee, trying to twist and turn to get away from the tickles but she couldn't. 

"Still gonna poke me? Huh?" Minho said, chuckling.

The two oppas looked at their maknae fondly.

"I promise I won't poke you anymore!" She stuck out her pinky, using her other hand to grab his and hook their pinkys.

"Now stop tickling me!" 

She lightly pushed Minho off and N jabbed her side.

She quickly hooked their pinkys too so she was immune.

Or so she thought.

"We didn't promise we'd stop... you promised you would." N smirked, giving Minho a high five.

"Oppa!" She whined.

"Arraso, we won't tickle you. For now." N patted her head as they got back to rehearsing their lines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter