Exo oppas pt.2 (!)

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She ran away, quickly finding a storage closet and shutting herself in. Hearing the thundering footsteps getting closer, her heart raced. 

Just then, someone grabbed her hand and pulls her behind the door, and she crashed into the chest of a tall figure.

The door opened,  and she heard Sehun panting and cursing under his breath before it closes again.

She let out a sigh of relief, before taking a closer look at the person who saved her. 

"Thank you... Jungkook sunbaenim? What are you doing here?" She asked, only to be shushed by a finger to the lip, by the said person. "I'm playing hide and seek with my hyungs. What did you do to get into this sort of trouble? Why is Sehun hyung chasing you?" He whispered, "Sehun hyung might still be around, so you have to keep your volume down. I don't want to get discovered by my hyungs either." 

Yeri explained the little story and Jungkook just sighed in response, knowing all too well the feeling of hiding from group members after causing trouble. "Sehun hyung might kill me if he finds out that I know where you are." 

"Please don't tell him? Just this once..." YerI clutched his arm, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Dammit." Jungkook muttered under his breath, breaking eye contact. "Alright kid, but I'm not claiming responsibility if you get found. I'll just say, I-I didn't see you." He said, before clearing his throat awkwardly, looking down at her tiny hands on his bicep.

She immediately got the message and sheepishly, she let go of him. 

"It's getting stuffy in here, so I'm just going to go out... good luck." He said, and leaves swiftly.

She waved him goodbye and sits behind the door, hoping that she won't be found.

She tapp3d her feet from behind the door, bored. Looking for something to occupy her time, she patted her pockets to find her phone, only to realise that it wasn't with her. 

She got on all fours and searches around frantically, trying to see if she had dropped her phone anywhere, but to no avail. 

Maybe she left it in the room. Oh well, that wouldn't be a big deal, she thought.

Oh how wrong she was.

---

Sehun, having ran around the entire MBC building (Or at least, where all the waiting rooms etc. were), was for one very tired, and very frustrated. 

He had tried calling her phone, but all it left was voice messages, and he was sure it was deliberate. 

Annoyed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter