MC turtle Pt.2

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

"F(x) unnie~" She knocked loudly over the loud noises created in the room.

The door swung open, revealing her grandfather. (Not her literal one)

"Suho harabeoji!" She gave him a warm hug and peeked into the room.

"Why is EXO here? Isn't this F(x)'s waiting room?" She pointed at the 'f (x)' sign on the door.

"The signs were swapped again?! YAH JUNG SOOJUNG! KIM JONGIN! OH SEHUN!" 

A scuffle of feet was heard as the maknaes ran off, Baekhyun and Xiumin hot and their heels. 

"Sehun oppa is in trouble~" Yeri sang, satisfied. Karma was definitely on her side.

 Each member pulled her into a quick hug and ruffled her hair.

She huffed in annoyance but had accepted that they probably had some sort of hair o b s e s s i o n. 

"Hey everybody, we are one! This is EXO!" They greeted their fans, Kai and Sehun held tightly by their chasers, and Krystal by Baekhyun. 

After the introductions, Lay and Xiumin were excused to discipline the unruly maknaes. Of course, the viewers did not know much, only that they were 'going somewhere to talk about serious things'. Yeri knew better.

"Oppa! Do you remember that rap we did on music core?" She hit Chen's arm in excitement, accidentally smacking his face. 

"Yah!" He scolded, but she continued laughing.

He decided to shrug it off, knowing she didn't do it on purpose. Besides, he did not have the heart to punish her anyways.

 However, her grand dad could not let her fall into the hands of SM's bratty maknaes.

"Yeri-ah, apologise."

"Oppa mianhae!" She apologised obediently, and Chen could not resist patting her head. 

"Good girl."

"What am I; a pet?"

"Uri squirtle jjang!" Chen added, making her feel more happy.

A comfortable silence ensued as they read more fan comments. 

"Oppa, they want to learn the 'Love me right' dance point. Can you teach them that?" Yeri asks, switching from selfie cam to the other one to get a clearer shot. 

However, Kyungsoo knew she wouldn't get screen time this way. He also wanted her to learn the dance. 

"I'll help you hold the camera. You can learn with the audience."

"Thank you oppa!" She hugged him and went to join the dancing black holes in front. 

---

After lots and lots of conflict over their own dance moves (well, Lay was punishing the other 3 and Kai was one of his victims so their good dancers were gone) so they decided to teach her 'Call me baby' instead.

"You're supposed to your hips here, but just do a body roll. You're too young for hip ing. On second thought, just skip that part."

"Can I do it when I'm older?"

"No. Never." All the members answered in unison.

---

"Did all of the fans get it?" Suho asked. 

Many fans responded "Yes!" Or "I could finally understand it!" and the members high five-d at their success.

"Yeri is really good at this though, let's clap for Yerim-ie!" Her oppas cheered for her, and she just giggled. 

"Thank you for teaching me, oppa. I'll come back later to learn the rest."

 "Sure." Kyungsoo ruffled her hair.

She fixed it back by combing her fingers through her hair and using the camera as a mirror, used to all the patting and ruffling.

After a little more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter