Rebellious turtle pt.5/5

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After ensuring that Yeri had calmed down, Irene carefully wiped off any remaining tears before bending Yeri over her lap. 

Yeri whined a little, but made no effort to resist. She was done running, she had no more back up plans. It was time for her to face the music.

She jolted with the first . After being spanked by Minho and Jonghyun on that very same day, her bottom was already roasted, so it didn't help that Irene was punishing her as well. 

Neither did the fact that Irene probably wouldn't be the only one punishing her make her feel better.

She gritted her teeth as lashes followed lashes fell onto her sore rear. She wanted to scream so badly, but knowing that she was in front of her company seniors, even though she was close to them, it was still slightly embrassing, so she bit her lip to stifle her cries. 

"Kim Yerim. You snuck out, *Swish!*, ran away from being caught *Swish!*, hid in a building *Swish!*, ran away from Jonghyun *Swish!* and almost got yourself killed *Swish!*, then when we brought you back, you ran not once *Swish!*, but twice *Swish! Swish!* even after Minho and Jonghyun oppa have punished you.*Swish!* I swear I've raised you better than this! *Swish! Swish! Swish!" Irene sternly reprimanded, annoyed by how much trouble the girl has caused in that one day.

"Everyone here has watched you grow, since the moment you entered as an innocent fifth grader. I don't know what has gotten into you, but you better drop the attitude, because if two spankings haven't gotten to you, this really should."

Yeri writhed under Irene tight grasp, trying her best to shift her flaming rear away from the cane, because Irene was deadly precise, even with her underwear covering her bottom. It was as if this was a game, a game to spank her rear perfectly; one swish exactly over the first, and slowly moving to cover the entire surface of her rear. And Irene was an ace at games. Yeri squirmed more, but that only made Irene call Wendy over to hold her legs down. She bit her lip, chocking back painful sobs.

"OW! Unnie!" She whined, as Irene swatted her bottom harshly, over the spots that Minho had swatted just two hours ago, the spots that had been peppered with Jonghyun's smacks before that. 

She attempted to kick her legs up, to no avail, with Wendy holding them down. The pain was just as Kyuhyun and the other maknaes have described, hot an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter