Rebellious Turtle pt.2

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fyi: In this fic, Yeri will be a 2000 liner (so she's the same age as Haechan)

 

"Are you sure we're going to be safe here?" Yeri poked her head out the door yet again, checking to see if any of her seniors were on their tail. 

Thy were currently gathered in an empty meetimg room in the MBC building, the staff more than happy to let the huge group of idols in.

 "We'll be fine, Maknae." Taemin assured, patting her head. "Don't think too much."

"Yeah, chill out." Jungkook pats her back and she smiles in gratitude.

Taemin feels a little uneasy with this Jungkook boy patting her but doesn't do anything (yet).

The whole of their protection squad was a little wary of him, in fact. 

Of course they don't know he's just a cream puff who is overly affectionate and shy with girls and would really like her as a sister (for now).(how do I cancel words)

Yeri saunters off to play with Taehyung and Jimin and Taemin grabs Jungkook's collar.

"If you do anythi-"

"Relax hyung, I just treat her like a sister. Like all of you do." Jungkook glances over at his own hyungs, who are looking adoringly as Yeri taught them how to dance to 'Happiness'.

Taemin sighed in relief.  "At least the rumours aren't true then..."

" 'course not..." He trailed off. 'Not yet,' he thought.

"Alright then, sorry I doubted you buddy."

" 'sokay hyung." They bro hugged and small talked.

---

The maknaes decided to have a mini party, and after pushing the tables to the side, they sat on the floor and played various games like 'Wacko' and 'Truth or dare'.

"Dare!" Taemin said, daring the other maknaes to do something.

Seniority meant respect, but they weren't called rebellious maknaes for nothing.

"Call us sunbae." Vernon retaliated.

There were cheers and shouts of chorus amongst the other maknaes.

"Yah you kids-"

"Is this how you treat your seniors? How disrespectful, you need to be taught a lesson. Go stand in the corner and reflect." Joy lectured with an evil smirk plastered to her face.

Taemin in his pride in.

"Yes sunbae, I'm sorry."

"WOAHH!" The rest of the maknae's cheered, some even whipping out their phones to record this iconic moment.

He shuffled over to a corner and stood next to the window, arms raised.

"Aren't you guys a little too mean to Taemin oppa..." Yeri asked Krystal. 

"No baby, it's a dare, just for fun. It's okay with him. If Taemin oppa was uncomfortable he could reject it." She ruffled her hair and chuckled.

This little one needed a little more time before she could enter their bratty maknae squad. 

"Erm...sunbaenim? Why does that van look familiar?"

Taemin lowered his hands, pointing at the black van. Everyone pressed their faces against the glass as well, waiting for something to happen. 

Just then, Minho stepped out, running towards the entrance. 

"They're here. RUN!" Yeri gasped. They had not just found them.

The maknaes scrambled out of the door, splitting up in different directions.

Taehyung, (who was only a slightly more mature child), made it his mission to protect Yeri. J-hope, RV's loyal fan, along with Jimin and Jungkook, who felt the need to protect her (her protection squad is expanding faster than my weight like how even), acted as her personal body guards.

Joy was in the care of the Vixx and Seventeen maknaes, and Sulli and Krystal had the Exo maknaes and Taemin with them.

While running down the hallway, Yeri missteped, causing her to trip on thin air. Luckily, she was in the middle of the boys, so she only fell onto Jimin's back insread of the hard floor.

"Be careful, kiddo." He stabalised her before continuing, and the guys at the back ensured she didn't fall again till they reached the janitor's closet, next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter