Prank turtle 2/2

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After five more minutes, they let them rest. 

As soon as they told her she could put her arms down, she crawled over to the couch, grabbing the nearest person (which happened to be Jaehyun) and forcing him to offer his lap as a pillow. 

 "Still a pabo." He mused, casually flicking her forehead. 

Nct just loves forehead flicks, don't they?

She mumbled a 'thanks', making herself comfortable on her new pillow.

"We'll postpone the punishment till after dinner, so let the babies take a nap. Johnny hyung, make sure Haechan gets a nap too." Taeyong waved his hand dismissively. 

A few went to the computer in hopes of finding a way to remove the app without causing further damage while the rest headed back to their rooms. He tried to replace his lap with the pillow but she whined a little, so he resigned to his fate.

He drummed his fingers in boredom, before staring at the sleeping girl. She looked not much different, but it was slightly evident that she did mature slightly.

Aigoo. He secretly wished that they were still under the same company so that they could meet more.

He played with her hair a little, letting the girl rest.

---

"Hyung! Wake her up." Winwin whisper shouted from across the room, pointing towards the dining area.

"Wake up, Yerim." He flicked her forehead  (just to see that cute pout) and gently patted her cheeks.

She shook her head unhappily, whining as the pain spread across her forehead. Still, she just turned her body, ignoring his request.

 "I'm serious Yerim, wake up or we're eating without you." He threatened, and she immediately she shot up.

"I need my food!" She said, running over to the table.

He shook his head, chuckling to himself.

---

Dinner was a solemn affair. After all, Yeri had sort of forgotten about her punishment until Haechan brought it up, which made her dread the end of dinner time. However, she had no appetite either, so she poked her food around until Taeil threatened to punish her for playing with her food (he wasn't being unreasonable though, she was launching carrots onto Haechan's plate and a few ended up on some people by 'accident'.)

The older ones decided to let the younger ones wait in their rooms first, since they didn't seem that interested in eating. Yeri was instructed to go to Taeyong's room and Haechan to Johnny's.

She plopped onto his bed, dread pooling at the bottom of her stomach. She sat in the corner, hugging her legs to her chest, silently reflecting, and hoping that it wouldn't hurt too much. 

Jaehyun entered shortly after, and she curled up, pretending to be asleep.

"Calm down kid, you'll be fine." He soothed, rubbing small circles on her back to coax her out of 

He fished out his iPhone4 from his pocket and waved it a little. "They're running out of chargers for these anyways."

"Thanks." She allowed herself smiled a little.

"Aish..." He looked away, trying not to be deceived by her puppy eyes.

"I-I'll go easy, I promise. After all, there's two other members punishing you."

She gasped, covering in disbelief. "No way! Why?!"

"Well, think about how much inconvenience you've caused. Now we can't do anything unless we contact the operators, which would take some time to get through. That's how bad it is, so you can't say you don't deserve it."

She pouted. "Okay then..." 

He beckoned her over and once she was close enough pulled her over his lap with ease.

"I'm going to give your 25 swats. Reflect on your behaviour, miss. Is that clear?"

"Yesshire..." She mumbled, discontentment in her voice.

"What?" His question was accompanied by a smack, jolting her to her senses.

"Yes sir!" She voiced out clearly, not wanting to receive yet an extra spank.

He tugged down her skirt and , patting softly before officially starting. Since he was the first, he decided to cover the large area of her bottom. 

He smacked right in the middle, and ensures to cover most of her right cheek in those 25 smacks. He didn't use a lot of strength, but the large surfacr stung her bottom badly whenever it came in contact, making the girl hiss out in pain. 

"Fuc-AH!" she was cut off by an even more forcefully spank to her bottom. 

"Kim Yerim, if you curse-"

"Okay oppa I'm sorry please don't!" She begged. 

"I'll let it go just this once..."

He resumed the punishment, delivering the last few swats with much more strength, causing her to yelp. 

"Oppa I'm sorry please stop!" She screamed, kicking her legs. 

"It's over, Yerim. Don't panic." He rubbed her back soothingly, trying to calm her down. "Don't get so worked up, it's only the first spanking."

He bent down to hug her, careful not to squeeze to hard. That was his unique way of comforting her, reminding her of her trainee days. 

He punished her once for pranking with Haechan. After 4 years, it's happened again.

"I know you guys probably won't stop, but please. Think before you act. Am I clear?" He tilted her chin back a little and lowered his head to look her straight in the eye.

"Yes-shire." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good." 

He patted her bottom lightly as an encouragement to endure two more spankings, and after gently pushing her off his lap so that she was lying on the bed (much to her disappointment), he left.

Next came Ten, because he deserves to be in NCT127.

He wasn't the kind who talked a lot, so he simply offered a sad smile before beckoning her over his lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter